March 28, 2024, 02:48:27 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: ground attack  (Read 7732 times)

February 14, 2019, 01:08:14 PM
Read 7732 times

varuna

Hello
Maybe it is a double but I did not find this question asked directly in the forum ( if it is the case , i apologize  nea1)
As I can imagine, there is nothing impossible in a ground attack by a trained unit by surprise , taking advantage over the group, forcing them out the tent, making them march at night and leaving them in the night .
IF we accept that some of the evidence are false : missing notebooks( why ), cutting tent from the inside, the time schedule of the tragedy ( no coherent is possible as i can figure out ) .
hiding tracks ? easy
This, of course, does not give any reason for all this  shock1.

A mistake hidden afterwards
People at the wrong place
Starting as an accident
hidden mission undercover by one of the group
It sounds " 0ccam's razor " for me because it does not involve big military implication, jets , flares, atomic bomb, yeti, secret weapon .
Excuse my english here ; it is my limit
le luxe c'est l'eau chaude ( former swiss colonel)
( luxury is hot water)

February 14, 2019, 03:06:49 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hello
Maybe it is a double but I did not find this question asked directly in the forum ( if it is the case , i apologize  nea1)
As I can imagine, there is nothing impossible in a ground attack by a trained unit by surprise , taking advantage over the group, forcing them out the tent, making them march at night and leaving them in the night .
IF we accept that some of the evidence are false : missing notebooks( why ), cutting tent from the inside, the time schedule of the tragedy ( no coherent is possible as i can figure out ) .
hiding tracks ? easy
This, of course, does not give any reason for all this  shock1.

A mistake hidden afterwards
People at the wrong place
Starting as an accident
hidden mission undercover by one of the group
It sounds " 0ccam's razor " for me because it does not involve big military implication, jets , flares, atomic bomb, yeti, secret weapon .
Excuse my english here ; it is my limit

This question does pop up occasionally. Its usually under the MURDER THEORIES, for obvious reasons. And yes its a good possibility that there was an attack of some kind. But what kind !  ?
DB

February 14, 2019, 11:34:20 PM
Reply #2

varuna

Ok I understand so maaybe this message coud be riped out  lalala1. no worry for this .
Anyway it is not a murder case for me, I mena something like a murderer or several with motives, opportunity and so on .
but in a way some kind of " commando" operation, planned or not .
I mean taht for me there should have been no personal matter in this action
( luxury is hot water)

February 15, 2019, 12:48:59 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Ok I understand so maaybe this message coud be riped out  lalala1. no worry for this .
Anyway it is not a murder case for me, I mena something like a murderer or several with motives, opportunity and so on .
but in a way some kind of " commando" operation, planned or not .
I mean taht for me there should have been no personal matter in this action

Well Commando operation or trained unit sounds like a 'Military Theory.' Problem is some of the INJURIES that some of the Group had could not have been caused by another person. There are other things as well mentioned elsewhere.
DB

February 16, 2019, 07:56:42 AM
Reply #4

varuna

( OK for military involvement )
Some injuries could have been made by a knife or a specific blow. A few I agree .
The others could come from falling ion the ice, or hitting while exhausted. I know what I am talking about there. Obviously, they were all exhausted or worse at the end.
Even after deathe or during the last period of hypothermia . Some cases are described in climbing accidents.
AND of course no real reason and scenario for the moment .
( luxury is hot water)

February 16, 2019, 12:47:56 PM
Reply #5

sarapuk

( OK for military involvement )
Some injuries could have been made by a knife or a specific blow. A few I agree .
The others could come from falling ion the ice, or hitting while exhausted. I know what I am talking about there. Obviously, they were all exhausted or worse at the end.
Even after deathe or during the last period of hypothermia . Some cases are described in climbing accidents.
AND of course no real reason and scenario for the moment .

I think you will find that even the original investigators and experts decided that some of the injuries could not have been caused by the act of falling, whether it be ice or otherwise.  You mention climbing accidents, and as you know when there are serious injuries as a result of a climbing fall you get serious damage to skin and muscle as well as bones.
DB