Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Autopsies

(1/12) > >>

sarapuk:
The autopsies have been refered to many times in this Forum. But what exactly should we have expected from such autopsies. There does appear to be a certain vagueness about the autopsies. On the face of it at first they seem fairly detailed but it soon becomes clear that some things appear to be missing or just not explained properly.
''The question whether an injury was sustained during life or not is one of the most important subjects in forensic medicine''. ''Therefore, vital reactions have been a main research topic in forensic medicine for a long period and many renowned forensic pathologists have devoted important papers to this field''. In the former USSR forensic science was well established. Therefore we should have expected more thorough autopsy reports in the Dyatlov Case. Or are those reports not published, and we are given briefer reports. Just one or two points to start with [1] The inspection of the Brains, vague. [2] The reference to the missing tongue, vague.

Игорь Б.:
9 мая в СССР - Праздник Победы. Все выпивают и закусывают.
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=90046

marieuk:
I realise I'm speaking from a different country and time, but wouldn't you be expected to do your job properly, even if it was a day of celebrations?  I'm hoping that there are more detailed reports hidden away and one day they'll be revealed. 

Ziljoe:
Possibly they weren't that concerned on the details. They had already found the first 5 bodies which were basically frozen and that from their perspective had died from leaving the tent , hypothermia etc.The second group of four were found over 2 months later and had decayed.

How good the communication was between the searchers , investigators and doctors , we will never know. The people doing the autopsy might not have been informed that the ravine four were found under several feet of hard snow, or face down in a stream.

We are looking at this mystery with a different narrative to those at the time. The people doing the autopsy weren't looking for murder, aliens, or wolverines. They probably didn't have any connection with the victims and did autopsies as a day job. Perhaps , from their perspective there was no great mystery. Just a group of people that had died in a very remote area after leaving their tent. Why would they look to complicate things? There's a day off coming up and a celebration , death happens in the cold all the time. I would guess they wanted  to finish the sad business and return the bodies to the families.

I know also that laziness happens in UK and genuine mistakes. Friday afternoons, Monday mornings , incompetent etc.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on December 26, 2021, 04:57:16 AM ---Possibly they weren't that concerned on the details. They had already found the first 5 bodies which were basically frozen and that from their perspective had died from leaving the tent , hypothermia etc.The second group of four were found over 2 months later and had decayed.

How good the communication was between the searchers , investigators and doctors , we will never know. The people doing the autopsy might not have been informed that the ravine four were found under several feet of hard snow, or face down in a stream.

We are looking at this mystery with a different narrative to those at the time. The people doing the autopsy weren't looking for murder, aliens, or wolverines. They probably didn't have any connection with the victims and did autopsies as a day job. Perhaps , from their perspective there was no great mystery. Just a group of people that had died in a very remote area after leaving their tent. Why would they look to complicate things? There's a day off coming up and a celebration , death happens in the cold all the time. I would guess they wanted  to finish the sad business and return the bodies to the families.

I know also that laziness happens in UK and genuine mistakes. Friday afternoons, Monday mornings , incompetent etc.

--- End quote ---

It was a criminal case and the forensics would have been told that and therefore they should have acted accordingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version