Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Some wanted to leave the tent, others didn't let them go. Fight ensued.

<< < (2/3) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
I can't think of anything that would willfully warrant the hikers to trudge a mile in the freezing dark without clothes/shoes. It had to be force IMO.

Manti:
Pure speculation.

They set up the tent, try to hang the stove on the rope, but the wind is too strong, the stove keeps swinging and is not safe, it keeps touching the canvas and if they start it, the tent would catch fire.

Some start saying that they should pack everything up and set up camp in the forest instead... maybe they even start dismantling the tent. While others are saying that it's too dark and the only option is to spend the night on the slope in the cold. Lyuda says that's nonsense and sets off for the forest... After all it was her who defied the others the previous night too and didn't help sew  the tent.

ElizabethHarris:
I don't see them dismantling the tent in the dark because the wind was so strong. Wouldn't that make it harder to setup somewhere else in those conditions? And why would they knowingly leave to do that without clothes/shoes etc.

GlennM:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 21, 2022, 08:19:31 AM ---I can't think of anything that would willfully warrant the hikers to trudge a mile in the freezing dark without clothes/shoes. It had to be force IMO.

--- End quote ---

Force would certainly be an answer. If the force wore boots, we would know. If the force was circumstance, we want to know the circumstance. Nature is ever changing. The clues are gone with the Spring melt, I think. All behavior is motivated. That is Force in the broadest terms. Your arguements are intellectually stimulating. Appreciated.

Manti:

--- Quote from: GlennM on January 25, 2022, 05:56:37 PM ---[If the force wore boots, we would know.

--- End quote ---
According to the analysis commissioned by Teddy, the footprints were made by someone wearing boots (but then again, Semyon was found wearing boots).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version