Theories Discussion > General Discussion

One event or three separate events

(1/12) > >>

GKM:
On the night the DG group died was there one single event that ended all their lives? Was there three separate events starting at the tent, another at the cedar tree, and yet another at the ravine? Are the three hikers dead on the slope a different event also? I believe one event set in motion a chain of semi events leading to their deaths. Three separate events seems impractical. My opinion is everything is connected therefore one event, in one way or the other, was the downfall of all the group. Something set off a chain reaction that they could not stop or perhaps were unable to stop, and I believe, my opinion only, that it started early in the hike, without their knowledge, and finally caught up with them.

GKM:
Let's see if we can discuss this without involving a yeti or a UFO.

GKM:
I also believe the order of their deaths and the placement of the bodies will tell us a great deal about what EXACTLY happened that night......or day.

DAXXY:
it's the 'Incident Pit' theory at work.  A decision in a situation at certain times leads to action, then another decision..and action...and consequences to those decisions...

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on January 27, 2021, 03:39:09 PM ---On the night the DG group died was there one single event that ended all their lives? Was there three separate events starting at the tent, another at the cedar tree, and yet another at the ravine? Are the three hikers dead on the slope a different event also? I believe one event set in motion a chain of semi events leading to their deaths. Three separate events seems impractical. My opinion is everything is connected therefore one event, in one way or the other, was the downfall of all the group. Something set off a chain reaction that they could not stop or perhaps were unable to stop, and I believe, my opinion only, that it started early in the hike, without their knowledge, and finally caught up with them.

--- End quote ---

If there was one Event then how come bodies were in different positions  !  ?  And also the different types of injuries  ! ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version