March 19, 2024, 12:07:51 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: CrimsonPod Feb 1, 2022  (Read 9939 times)

January 27, 2022, 12:43:13 AM
Read 9939 times

Teddy

Administrator

Over half a century has passed since the incident occurred, and there are still just as many questions surrounding it today as there were when it occurred. Join us on February 1st, the 63rd anniversary of the mysterious incident, as we discuss it with Teodora Hadjiyska, the foremost expert and co-author of  “1079: The Overwhelming Force of Dyatlov Pass”. Will we finally learn what happened all those years ago or will the answers remain hidden beneath the ice and snow of the Ural Mountains?

You can listen LIVE or on-demand here: https://app.talkshoe.com/episode/18623636

You can write questions here and I will try to answer them on the show. Please do this in advance since when the show starts it's going to be 3 am for me and I doubt that I will be taking any new questions.
So far I have:

Teddy, I think bringing questions to the conference is a fabulous idea. We do seem to be on a hamster wheel.  You phrased your post so well when you wondered if we, as a community who collectively want truth and justice for the students, are moving towards a solution or recycling the same ideas that no one can seem to agree upon. Having all the information that we have, maybe we should start pinpointing exactly what it is we are missing. What do we need to know that we still don't have that could isolate the better theories and dismiss the weaker ones? We know that we still have not had full disclosure of all case files, right? That's such a roadblock. I still believe the closest we can come to an answer lies with the victims themselves. Semyon was the only one exhumed, right? I think all 9 should be re-examined under the microscope of today's forensic lens. Details that Vozrozdhenny left vague or incomplete could possibly be clarified now. Even with just a bit of progress in making the injuries clearer by today's standards, we could possibly begin to dismiss certain theories and expound on others. I think all of the answers are there, buried with the victims. Would it even be legally possible to have all of them exhumed? I do hope you decide to ask for the questions of forum participants in advance of the conference. I'm very excited to hear the podcast and any information about the progress of this case. As always, Teddy, a whole-hearted THANK YOU.

Quote from: K.R. Rogers link=FB
The more I read the more confused I get. It just is crazy to me that they would cover up something that didn’t need to be covered up. I just don’t understand why the cover up if the cause was a tree. How does unsafe working conditions have anything to do with the hikers?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 01:21:36 AM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: NightLurker, Missi, Саша Кан

January 25, 2023, 03:04:23 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator