March 28, 2024, 03:53:57 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Entrevista a los espiritus del Paso Dyatlov  (Read 3814 times)

April 22, 2020, 01:38:21 AM
Read 3814 times

Teddy

Administrator

April 22, 2020, 01:50:57 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Tuning to the spirits of the dead hikers ... in Spanish
An alien, who saw it all, is talking about confusion, animal, previous incident with others, aliens were late to rescue them, 3 died, the survivors kept rage in their hearts, he keeps saying they were animals, so I guess they killed Dyatlov group... I can't finish this.

April 22, 2020, 01:13:58 PM
Reply #2

Ian Jones

Alien?......as in a being from another world, or a foreigner?

Anyone out there speak English and Spanish?

It would be good to have a transcript.

Please.

April 23, 2020, 07:01:00 AM
Reply #3

Ian Jones

Alien?......as in a being from another world, or a foreigner?

Anyone out there speak English and Spanish?

It would be good to have a transcript.

Please.

Having just waded through this video on Youtube, reading the transcript translation, I can report that it 30 minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back again.  Unless you are a tinfoil hatter, I'd give it a miss.

April 23, 2020, 11:19:28 AM
Reply #4

Monty

April 23, 2020, 11:42:48 AM
Reply #5

Morski

Many people are still searching for the "black cat".  kewl1
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

April 25, 2020, 02:39:25 PM
Reply #6

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Very Interesting. Its a story of extraterrestrial involvement. Aliens who visit the Earth via a WORMHOLE. Note ; It appears that certain Scientists only believe it is possible to travel back in Time but not forwards via a Wormhole. According to the story, Aliens accidentally crashing their Space Ships, do so occasionally. And such a crash had something to do with the Dyatlov Incident. According to the story, the Soviet Military recovered parts of the crashed Alien Space Ship. According to the story, the Aliens carry ANIMALS with them, like Humans might have Pets. But the Alien Animals are very dangerous and very powerful. And it was encounters with the Animal or Animals that led to the demise of the Dyatlov Group.
DB

April 26, 2020, 04:54:50 AM
Reply #7

Nigel Evans

Only slightly crazier than - "fire orbs, possibly piloted firing directed heat rays".  kewl1