Theories Discussion > Murdered

Inside the tent

(1/5) > >>

hanno:
What I have learned from Columbo is that when it comes to a crime all not normal things are suspicious. It is well known that Igor Dyatlov was very concerned about tidiness and order and he expected this from the hiking members. For example he expected that each one cleans its feet ever evening.

When the search party found the tent their impression was that everything was on its designed place. Everything seems orderly. Only there was a pile of shoes on the left side of the entrance that appeared chaotically. Isn't this suspicious? I think yes, this was no routine.

I see at least three possibilities:
1) They did wear their shoes, left the tent and something or someone forced them to undress their shoes. Would fit to the murder theory that I do not believe.
2) Someone searched the shoes for something. As far as I know it was not uncommon in this time to hide some valuable items in a secret places in the shoes. Would fit to a KGB / spy theory, that I also do not believe.
3) Some of the rescue team made the chaos accidentally. Can't be proved or refuted.

Even if I can't explain it, I have he feeling it is a part of the puzzle.

Loose}{Cannon:
I would guess in such limited space within the tent, you would just pile them up in one location.

WAB:

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---What I have learned from Columbo is that when it comes to a crime all not normal things are suspicious. It is well known that Igor Dyatlov was very concerned about tidiness and order and he expected this from the hiking members. For example he expected that each one cleans its feet ever evening.

--- End quote ---

Strange. Whence it is known, what " Igor Dyatlov was very concerned about tidiness and order and he expected this from the hiking members " (с)?
And " expected this from the hiking members. For example he expected that each one cleans its feet ever evening " (с), it not is Igor. It is Zina on their winter travel of 1957 demanded.
You have mixed events a little.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---When the search party found the tent their impression was that everything was on its designed place. Everything seems orderly. Only there was a pile of shoes on the left side of the entrance that appeared chaotically. Isn't this suspicious? I think yes, this was no routine.
--- End quote ---

It is absolutely not suspicious. Usually on ski travel boots stack in a sleeping bag, that they would not freeze by the morning.
As Dyatlov team had blankets instead of sleeping bags, they lay all together wrapped in some blankets. That they have escaped from tent very quickly, all packings have mixed up. Therefore all looked chaotically.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---I see at least three possibilities:
1) They did wear their shoes, left the tent and something or someone forced them to undress their shoes. Would fit to the murder theory that I do not believe.
--- End quote ---

On similar travel at night always remove footwear and the top layer of clothes. They crude from snow and them put downwards. When spend the night on top of mountains where there is no wood. Or suspend near to the iron stove when spend the night in wood. What to dry. It is usual practice of such travel.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---2) Someone searched the shoes for something. As far as I know it was not uncommon in this time to hide some valuable items in a secret places in the shoes. Would fit to a KGB / spy theory, that I also do not believe.
--- End quote ---

This theory has no substantiations because at first it is necessary to establish the reason on which KGB or spies should attack a command. And such reasons actually are not present. It is possible to think up it simply, but it already Conspiracy theories, instead of studying of the valid information.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---3) Some of the rescue team made the chaos accidentally. Can't be proved or refuted.
--- End quote ---

Yes. It too was a part of process of acquaintance with tent. Students who have found tent had no experience and accurate instructions concerning its research.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM ---Even if I can't explain it, I have he feeling it is a part of the puzzle.

--- End quote ---

It is normal. Rene Descartes spoke: "Сall all in question!" (De omnibus dubitandum! - latinium).
Because that incidentis is difficult mystery, therefore to it show such great interest.

hanno:
I have read that it was Igor, but you seem to be the expert. Anyways, when everything was orderly and only the shoes are put chaotically on a pile and this is mentioned explicitly in the report ... I can't help to wonder about this. It does not have to, but could be a hint. 

CalzagheChick:
Are you referring to the fact this detail is out of place because Igor was such a control freak? I would say this could be a clue as well. It doesn't seem like them at all to just throw the shoes in a pile. They were all orderly in their own way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version