Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

Semyon's Final Photo's enhanced and colourised/colorized

<< < (7/8) > >>

eurocentric:

--- Quote from: Missi on February 05, 2021, 07:18:10 AM ---There's no pictures of the negatives of his films, is there? To me a lot of those pictures (like the horn and eagle 2) look like the very light part is simply a hole in the film leaving the rest overexposed to light...

--- End quote ---

The Dyatlov Foundation appears to have the neg's for most of the other films, but not this one. Nobody seems to know where they are.

https://dyatlovpass.com/films

Missi:

--- Quote from: eurocentric on February 05, 2021, 10:40:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Missi on February 05, 2021, 07:18:10 AM ---There's no pictures of the negatives of his films, is there? To me a lot of those pictures (like the horn and eagle 2) look like the very light part is simply a hole in the film leaving the rest overexposed to light...

--- End quote ---

The Dyatlov Foundation appears to have the neg's for most of the other films, but not this one. Nobody seems to know where they are.

https://dyatlovpass.com/films

--- End quote ---
As someone said before: Things appear to disappear.
Thanks a lot, I didn't come across those pictures until now. :)

But as you said, eurocentric, the interesting ones are missing. Even the negatives of Krivonishtschenko stop at picture 30 while the interesting one would be the next strip of pictures...

eurocentric:
Yuri K's infamous Frame 34 neg does exist as part of the negative strips, there was an image of the negative sleeve posted to a thread, but it must not be included in the site page link I gave.

But yes, where indeed are Semyon's neg's.

Missi:
You did see the negative of nr. 34? Is it damaged or is what we see indeed what the picture taken shows?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: ash73 on February 05, 2021, 01:50:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 04, 2021, 12:56:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: ash73 on February 03, 2021, 09:31:30 PM ---It's interesting how the human brain looks for patterns, especially faces. This is what I see:

Sometimes photos can be superimposed when developed. Did Semyon spot some Moose near the tent, grab his camera and take some photos, causing it to charge the tent and injure his comrades? I've seen the Elk hypothesis mentioned here, I like its simplicity. They could have evacuated and retreated to the trees carrying the injured, started a fire to get them warm, argued fiercely about what happened, and so on...

ETA: one of them looks more like a wolf.

--- End quote ---

Looks like something went wrong with the Film being Developed. Or its those notorious Fire Balls ! ?

--- End quote ---

You don't see the eyes??

--- End quote ---

No. Also there were no animal tracks found in the area. If an animal like the Elk was involved there would be tracks all over the place. Using that scene from Jaws 2 doesnt really prove anything as far as the Dyatlov Mystery is concerned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version