March 28, 2024, 01:22:27 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Newspaper article of Ivanov on Fireball phenomena from 1990  (Read 7948 times)

November 24, 2019, 04:53:25 AM
Read 7948 times

Noelle

Hello everybody,

What do think about this interview?

https://dyatlovpass.com/lev-ivanov?rbid=18461

What did Ivanov know about the „UFO“ phenomenon?

My conclusion of this interview is
- there was a cover- up of the investigation (Ivanov himself said so)
- the fireballs on the sky were a main reason why the investigation of the tragedy was manipulated
- the death of Dubinia, Zolotarev, Thibo must have to do with this. But was it accidental, or were they targeted, as Ivanov implies??
- there is something strange about Kolevatovs death. No injuries that compare to those of the other three, yet his body was found on the same place- but if there had been any kind of blast or shock wave from the explosion, it’s very unlikely that he was nearby and didn‘t sustain bad injuries
- radiation was involved with phenomena on the sky

Am I right? What do you think?

I am a doctor, and I worked for military in Afghanistan for quite a while.
One of the first things I read about the Dyatlov case were the autopsy files, long before I read anything about the various theories.
My immediate thought when I read about Dubinias and Zolotarevs injuries were- that looks exactly like a blast trauma of the chest, as I had seen many many times in victims of IED explosions (improvised explosive devices) in the war in Afghanistan. These „blast traumata“ of the chest are very characteristic. I was extremely surprised when I read about Ivanovs term „overwhelming force“, because this is exactly how I would describe it.

But I have no idea about Ufos, meteorits, rockets, missiles or other air-borne threats.
What could it possibly have been on the sky that night??

I am curious what you think!!

November 26, 2019, 08:37:03 AM
Reply #1

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Given your experience of explosion traumas similar to the those in the ravine would you not expect to see burns on clothing and skin and skin wounds from shrapnel or debris from the surroundings?

Also Thibo’s head injury is not accompanied by similar chest trauma.  How would this be explained?

Regards
Star man

February 15, 2020, 05:03:46 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

Hi there i've just caught up with your post. You seem eminently qualified to discuss these chest injuries so hopefully we can have a discussion. Afaik the problem with the blast theory is that there should be accompanying soft tissue damage such as burst lungs and eardrums and that the omission of these findings from the autopsies is prejudicial to the blast theory?

Currently i like the "crushed under the snow" theory best particularly as Lyudmila had three fracture lines across both sides of the chest suggesting two events perhaps.

February 17, 2020, 10:33:15 AM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

The Autopsy Reports should be the most important information but unfortunately they seem to fall short of expectations. Its really difficult what to make of them. To me it seems like there are important facts left out of the official Autopsy Reports. Some of the injuries have been likened to those often found after a car crash. But what I noticed on seeing some of the photos and descriptions of injuries is that they had similar traits to the so called phenomenon of CATTLE MUTILATIONS, that are regularly reported around the World.
DB