March 28, 2024, 02:16:04 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: what was the entrance to the tent, and what condition was it found in?  (Read 2906 times)

October 07, 2023, 10:03:37 PM
Read 2906 times

kylecorbin

Was the entrance to the tent a zipper, a buttoned flap, or what?  What was its condition when found? Opened, closed, broken, etc. Did any of the victims' many photos happen to show it up-close at any time?

If you found the answer to any of the above, please give the link to the web page.

Thanks.

On a totally different note, as a new member here, I don't understand why above this message box I am seeing lots of laughing yellow icons moving around. We are discussing the horrible deaths of nine innocent young people, are we not? The goal is to find out what happened in order to prevent future deaths, correct? How could ANY of this be a laughing matter?

October 08, 2023, 01:28:26 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Was the entrance to the tent a zipper, a buttoned flap, or what?  What was its condition when found? Opened, closed, broken, etc. Did any of the victims' many photos happen to show it up-close at any time?

If you found the answer to any of the above, please give the link to the web page.

Thanks.

https://dyatlovpass.com/controversy#tent

On a totally different note, as a new member here, I don't understand why above this message box I am seeing lots of laughing yellow icons moving around. We are discussing the horrible deaths of nine innocent young people, are we not? The goal is to find out what happened in order to prevent future deaths, correct? How could ANY of this be a laughing matter?

Don't use them.

Members of the forum have been swimming in this waters for decades. You can't do this while somber and sad all the time. Those are reactions at our own stupidity, anger or hopelessness. They are typical for all forums.