Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

Zolotaryov's role

<< < (2/6) > >>

bertie:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 12, 2019, 06:48:00 PM ---Lights in the sky around this time is just me.....  In the future, I go back to the future trying to observe what happened.    tongue2

--- End quote ---

Love it!! Thats all cleared up then :-)

Seriously though, the medical staff interviews really make interesting reading dont they!  The receiving nurses appear to have been under the impression that the group had been killed in a blast. One nurse remarked on how filthy they all were for people who had been found out in the snow. Its certainly is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Star man:

--- Quote from: bertie on August 13, 2019, 08:02:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 12, 2019, 06:48:00 PM ---Lights in the sky around this time is just me.....  In the future, I go back to the future trying to observe what happened.    tongue2

--- End quote ---

Love it!! Thats all cleared up then :-)

Seriously though, the medical staff interviews really make interesting reading dont they!  The receiving nurses appear to have been under the impression that the group had been killed in a blast. One nurse remarked on how filthy they all were for people who had been found out in the snow. Its certainly is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

--- End quote ---

Medical staff interviews - must have missed these.  Are they on this site?

Regards
Star man

bertie:
Yep the interviews are all on the 'modern' records page.
Someone did an amazing job with translation.
The thing is though, all these interviews seem to be under the same link so you have to clicking 'next' to move to the next interview. There are quite a few of them, nurses and doctors.
Cheers

Star man:

--- Quote from: bertie on August 14, 2019, 04:55:16 AM ---Yep the interviews are all on the 'modern' records page.
The thing is though, all these interviews seem to be under the same link so you have to clicking 'next' to move to the next interview. There are quite a few of them, nurses and doctors.
Cheers

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks

Star man

bertie:

--- Quote from: Star man on August 14, 2019, 08:31:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: bertie on August 14, 2019, 04:55:16 AM ---Yep the interviews are all on the 'modern' records page.
Cheers

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks

Star man

--- End quote ---

My apologies, thats not where they are, I will find them again and let u know!
Edit: OK they are linked from the homepage of the website (from which this forum is just a part), its actually the last article linked 'How many bodies brought to Idvel...'
Keep clicking next to move through the interviews.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version