Theories Discussion > Infra-sound / Gravity fluctuation / Teleportation

Infrasound? Most unlikely.

<< < (4/25) > >>

SteveCalley:
Isn't it scientifically unsound if you can't hear it?  grin1 Just kidding.

SteveCalley:
a little here and a little there bigjoke.

WAB:

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---Proofs do not arise from stubbornness.
--- End quote ---

Non acceptance of proofs always is a persistence direct consequence.

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---Nikolai Thibeaux died with a basilar displaced skull fracture contiguous with a ruinous temporal fracture. Such damage is not easily explained.
--- End quote ---

If we speak about crisis of basis of the skull (CBS) which was described by the forensic scientist it is easy to explain it. On a position of biomechanics of a skull at blow.
CBS this accompanying destruction at that trauma that was at Nikolas Thibeaux-Brignolles (getting wound of a skull in the right temporal area). The reason that the arch of a skull and the basis it is uniform mechanical system. Therefore at loading on the skull arch, the skull basis too it is deformed. If the module of elasticity of the arch of a skull on an order (in 10 times) is more than at the skull basis deformation of the basis of a skull will be in 10 times more too.
Presence of a through breach of the arch of a skull testifies that deformation of the basis of a skull will be more than critical and there will be a destruction of the basis of a skull.
Energy required for such destruction is small - approximately 35 … 40 J. It is equivalent to head falling (the weight is equal about 5 kg) from height about 0,8 m.
It is all is simple enough laws which are studied in the biomechanic of a head as it is physical model.
I was engaged this business professionally for research of processes and design protective equipment for aircraft and astronauts. For example, ejecting seat and protective helmets of a head.

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---A 3m fall onto rock is very unlikely cause.
--- End quote ---

For this purpose, what to receive such trauma it would be not necessary to fall from height of 3 m. the height of own growth and a sharp stone Suffices. For example, for Nikolas Thibeaux-Brignolles this stone was 2 х 3,5 sm ( 0.78 x 1.3 in) it see had a pyramid-shaped the form. Such as the expert in forensic medicine has described a getting wound at Nikolas Thibeaux-Brignolles. In addition there was still a developed area of crisis 7 х 9 sm ( 2.75 x 3.5 in) which is secondary at a breach of a temporal part of a skull.
Such trauma was easy for developed on the third line of a stone ridge. As is in this picture:

On this image show the quantity of snow more than was in 1959.

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---Coral Hull saying demon-possessed Yeti just as likely. 
--- End quote ---

Yeti is not my basis. I am technical physicist, instead of cryptozoologist.
And with “the black climber” I was not in time yet will get acquainted still too.  grin1

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---Physics is physics, no?
--- End quote ---

What exactly is not pleasant to you in such section of technical physics, how is biomechanic?

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM ---Also if people fly for an irrational reason, would they not fly in an irrational manner?

--- End quote ---

It is abstractly possible to tell everything. Let better speak for the obvious reasons, but with sufficient degree of knowledge in a conversation theme.

WAB:

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 06:07:46 PM ---In literature on ring fractures, they require a peak force of at least 4400N (440 kg or 1000 lb.) and require 14J of energy to complete damage.
--- End quote ---

Whether and there are reasons to doubt, what such loadings are impossible in those conditions what were on a place of events?
By my calculations there it turns out much more than 1 tons of force (> 10000 N) at falling in group persons from slope height in 8 m.
If you read in Russian, I will give the reference to article where all it speaks simply.

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 06:07:46 PM ---American race car driver died of ring fracture upon striking massive object at about 300 kph. Earnhardt. Perhaps 200W of power to base of skull in 100 ms.
--- End quote ---

I am happy that on a place of accident of Dyatlov team there were no races of the formula 1.  grin1
Also that speed of movement on a slope of each person was less than 300 kph  grin1

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 19, 2018, 06:07:46 PM ---These are huge releases of energy. That doesn't include temporal skull damage.

--- End quote ---

It is necessary research concrete conditions on concrete district then there will be no such unreasoned statements.

WAB:

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 20, 2018, 11:35:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on April 19, 2018, 06:58:38 PM ---Not my thing.  But tell me, how much force is applied when say 180 pounds traveling at running speed falls say 4 meters?

--- End quote ---
The fall takes about 900ms and downward velocity ~ 9 m/s. Total velocity ~ 9.5 m/s if runs 1.5 m/s. There's enough energy, 100J. But not enough force. A full header, skull only impact onto a stand-alone steel post, might be enough force. But ring fxs don't happen that way. The WHOLE BODY must travel no more than 8cm after impact.

--- End quote ---

I have not understood this post about. Please write more detaisl. All scheme of mechanic damage is a bit another. But it I will tell only when there will be a detailed description of your scheme.
Energy of 100 J can be enough for any trauma. Process is dynamic, therefore if give time of process deceleration equal 20 ms (2 ms is typical unit for processes in the biomechanic of blow to body person) force will be very big.
Do you can tell about these of 8 sm more in detail? What does it mean and why?
Whence is received figure 4 metrs I has not understood? But it is a question to Loose} {Cannon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version