Theories Discussion > Wolverine

Wolverine

<< < (11/23) > >>

Игорь Б.:

--- Quote ---Легкий запах скунса совсем не тошнотворный, какой-то жжено-резиновый. А то, что запах может быть ТАКОЙ силы, что просто вырубает и дыхание, и зрение в одну секунду, я до этого не знала.
--- End quote ---
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=68185

Большое количество вещества и небольшое закрытое помещение - залог успеха.

Сколько вещества у маленького скунса:

А сколько вещества у большой росомахи?

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Charles on June 26, 2022, 06:04:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 24, 2022, 05:19:58 AM ---The spray did not kill them. It was the accidents that followed. Weather , snow bridge etc. They would not know what the spray was or how serious it was.
--- End quote ---

So, when the hikers arrived at Heaven's doors, they met St Peter:

"How did you come to me, my young fellows?" he asked.
"We were sprayed by a wolverine without our knowledge and then we had accidents."
"Michael ! Michael !" called St Peter.
"Here I am" answered Archangel St Michael, "to your service, Holy Father."
"Tell me Michael, sprayed by a wolverine without knowledge and then accidents: is that stupid or bad luck?"
"That is stupid, Holy Father" answered Archangel St Michael, "and somehow outrageously delicate, shall I say".
"We really don't appreciate bad smells" approved the hikers, "life is not worth living in a smelly environment."
"So you'll be housed in the stupid sector" said St Peter, "Let me find the number in my book... Hum... Hum... Please, Michael, tell me: where is stupid sector? I can't find the coordinates in my book!"
"Stupid sector is Earth, Holy Father." answered Archangel St Michael, "as it has always been since Genesis."
"Ah, that's why... I'm getting old and I'm losing my memory... So, back to life, my young fellows: stupids age very well and I have no room for you up here."

And therefore, the hikers could not have died at Dyatlov's Pass.

--- End quote ---

Charles

So God did it?

On a serious note, if they were sprayed in the tent,in a confined space, the effects would be more powerful. They would have little water available to try and wash, if they had any at all. I believe it is reasonable to assume they would have little or no knowledge of a Wolverine defensive spray. If their eyes, throat etc hurt it would be quite plausible that the effects were enough to cause the exit of the tent. This is also the context of some clothing being discarded around the tent. Anything that was sprayed or even in the tent area would only cause more irritation. Who knows, they may have tried rubbing snow on their faces and hands but it didn't help.

If they were to think they might go blind for example from more exposure to the spray they would discard what clothing they could. Water wouldn't help but they would not know that , neither would they know that waiting would have been the best thing to do.

The reason for the footprints may have been to reduced vision or the hope that they would find a stream by walking  abreast instead of single file. If your eyes and throat are burning , you don't know why, you not have water, what would you do?

Anyway, they are just thoughts.

Charles:
nothing here

Игорь Б.:
Ключевой факт происшествия - расширенные зрачки.
У замёрзших трезвыми зрачки всегда узкие, без исключений:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=51908
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=52035

Условия освещения на этот признак не влияют. В противном случае получилось бы, что все пьяные всегда замерзают только в темноте, а все трезвые всегда только на свету.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Charles on June 26, 2022, 04:11:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 26, 2022, 03:14:56 PM ---So God did it?
--- End quote ---

God does not allow death by wolverine spray.

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 26, 2022, 03:14:56 PM ---I believe it is reasonable to assume they would have little or no knowledge of a Wolverine defensive spray.
--- End quote ---

I thought they were confirmed hikers and native Russians ? Are you saying they were unable to link an eye irritation and the presence of a wolverine in their tent ? Please...

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 26, 2022, 03:14:56 PM ---The reason for the footprints may have been to reduced vision or the hope that they would find a stream by walking  abreast instead of single file.
--- End quote ---

You really have a low opinion of them, lower than I have in my worst hypothesis.

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 26, 2022, 03:14:56 PM ---If your eyes and throat are burning , you don't know why, you not have water, what would you do?
--- End quote ---

You don't know why ? According to you, they had a wolverine in their tent, they were Russian hikers from the eastern slopes of the Urals, smart students and engineers and they were unable to understand they were sprayed by the little guy ?

I was gased many times by the police during political rallies against the regime I attended in Paris when I was younger. We never ever felt the need to dive into the Seine... In the contrary, there was always a batch of beautiful girls just meters behind the front line, who were observing the most determined guys and hoping to get lucky... We were pretending not to feel any harm just to make a good impression on these girls... walking through clouds of tear gas as if it was morning fog in the forest... Young people can be stupid, I concede, but not to the point to jump in the Seine or walk kilometers in the deadly cold of Siberia in search of a stream.

--- End quote ---

Hi Charles,

I'm no expert on God but you seem to have him on speed dial , so ask him and let us all know what happened.

The key component of the hypothesis is the spray in a confined space. In the tent.i will translate what Igor b just posted.

(The key fact of the incident is dilated pupils.
Frozen sober pupils are always narrow, without exception:)
(Lighting conditions do not affect this feature. Otherwise, it would turn out that all drunk people always freeze only in the dark, and all sober people always only in the light.)

Being a confirmed hiker or native Russian has nothing to do with getting sprayed or knowing what a Wolverine can do if you have never been informed. The level of irritation is the question. Is the spray that bad? I do not know for sure but I am lead to believe that it is worse than a skunk. Igor b shares links to others that have experienced this spray and has observed their comments. I am not saying they can't link the spray to the Wolverine but I am implying that this chemical in their eyes was enough to cause alarm and worry. When I say they did not have knowledge of the Wolverine I mean they most likely not know about it's chemical spray. Little is known about it to this day. So in 1959 less was known. It is uncommon for a Wolverine to use this spray and the investigating authorities at the time probably didn't think of it. If they did not know about what was in this spray or the outcome to long exposure to these chemicals, you don't just sit in the snow unable to return to the tent with eyes hurting . Action must be taken.

I don't think it's a low opinion to try to understand what may have taken place. If it was seen as a medical issue and they were concerned about what was taking place, it would be logical to seek water and shelter?.

And when I say you don't know why, I mean they did not know why, as in, what is happening or just happened. To take it from their perspective, they didn't have Google! . They were in a situation that they did not fully understand because it was most likely not in their survival manual !

As for this story by you Charles.

"I was gased many times by the police during political rallies against the regime I attended in Paris when I was younger. We never ever felt the need to dive into the Seine... In the contrary, there was always a batch of beautiful girls just meters behind the front line, who were observing the most determined guys and hoping to get lucky... We were pretending not to feel any harm just to make a good impression on these girls... walking through clouds of tear gas as if it was morning fog in the forest... Young people can be stupid, I concede, but not to the point to jump in the Seine or walk kilometers in the deadly cold of Siberia in search of a stream."

1) you knew you were getting gased, you also knew that there would be no long-term detrimental harm. Total different context.

2) we don't know if the gas you experienced was the same chemicals as what the hikers experienced.

3) you say you were pretending not to feel any harm which would imply you felt harm? If you were to  know nothing about tear gas and you were subject to it , I am sure your reaction would be different to your experience at the riot where you knew what was happening.

4) you were at a riot suffering harm to Impress women, how noble????? And you say these women were thinking they want to get lucky with the guys that last the longest in tear gas???? Because that's a real turn on I'm sure? Darwinism at its finest.....you do reference, lust, desire, sex , women's thighs etc in most of your ever changing hypothesis. Maybe it's you that has a low opinion of the loggers, Mansi , Dyatolv himself and the dynamics of the group.

5 ) They are not looking to jump in the river Seini or any other river.They are looking to find water. If your eyes are burning and there's muck in your throat and lungs what do you drink or rinse if everything is snow?

Ps,
Let us all know if you made love after the riot.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version