Theories Discussion > Elk(s) attack

Elk(s) attack

<< < (29/31) > >>

Radim:
I will be open to all of you..
It is just 7 days when I started to interest in this accident, I dont have a time to read all analyzes, so it is the reason why I ask.

But Im sure by one thing:

It was just an elk(s) and this whole topic will prove it…

Ehtnisba:
You should read the case files here, radiograms, witnesses, autopsies....if really have an interest. These documents will open new thoughts

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Radim on April 13, 2019, 03:46:36 PM ---I will be open to all of you..
It is just 7 days when I started to interest in this accident, I dont have a time to read all analyzes, so it is the reason why I ask.

But Im sure by one thing:

It was just an elk(s) and this whole topic will prove it…

--- End quote ---

If you are serious about this Dyatlov Case then you must at least go over all the main points, so check out www.dyatlovpass.com

jarrfan:
I believe there is a possibility of an elk herd attack, not really an attack but a herd running frantic and running over the tent with the people in it. I was in a tent sleeping and we heard galloping. Thinking it was a herd of deer, we turned onto our faces in the fetal position. Did not attempt any weapons of any kind. It turned out it was a bunch of dogs that had gotten loose in the camping area and were running amuck. But, a herd of elk in the night, prompted by smells of humans, may have jumped onto the tent causing the inflicted injuries. After they knew they were gone, the hikers could only cut their way out because of the condition of the tent and their injuries. An elk jumping on someone could surely crush a skull and ribs. Perhaps Lyudia was screaming and her tongue was cut by her teeth.

In addition, the search  party said there were no foot prints around the tent, they had all been covered by snow. If those foot prints of the hikers were covered by snow, so would the foot prints of the elk be covered.

The only footprints found were 30 meters down the hill according to the search report.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: jarrfan on August 11, 2019, 06:57:27 PM ---I believe there is a possibility of an elk herd attack, not really an attack but a herd running frantic and running over the tent with the people in it. I was in a tent sleeping and we heard galloping. Thinking it was a herd of deer, we turned onto our faces in the fetal position. Did not attempt any weapons of any kind. It turned out it was a bunch of dogs that had gotten loose in the camping area and were running amuck. But, a herd of elk in the night, prompted by smells of humans, may have jumped onto the tent causing the inflicted injuries. After they knew they were gone, the hikers could only cut their way out because of the condition of the tent and their injuries. An elk jumping on someone could surely crush a skull and ribs. Perhaps Lyudia was screaming and her tongue was cut by her teeth.

In addition, the search  party said there were no foot prints around the tent, they had all been covered by snow. If those foot prints of the hikers were covered by snow, so would the foot prints of the elk be covered.

The only footprints found were 30 meters down the hill according to the search report.

--- End quote ---

There is No Evidence to suggest an Elk attack. The Tent Site would have shown Evidence of such an attack. The Bodies also would have shown Evidence of an Elk attack. The injuries were of such a nature to rule out  an Elk or Herd Of Elks attack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version