Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Evidence

(1/59) > >>

GKM:
After reading many of the topics on this forum I have decided, my opinion only, that we, myself included, are way off base. In her post about the book Teddy implied that much of the evidence is known but is not being looked at in the correct order. Perhaps we should all start over from scratch. Teddy knows more about this case than anyone and I would consider her the closest one to being an expert. Let's take her advice and look at the entire case step by step, from beginning to end. If Teddy asserts that she has solved the case, well...I believe her.

Teddy:
I don't want to throw you off, but I didn't do it alone. By the end of the month I will give you what was given to me, in English and illustrated with maps and diagrams.
The more you try the greater your appreciation will be at the end of the month.

I only pity the readers that will learn about the case together with the resolution. Where is the fun in that?

Teddy:
I wasn't given anything that is secret. 50% of the facts are in the case files, the rest are out there, some even in the context of the case, but the wrong context. Here is a classic example - if some of the hikers were trying to go up the ridge it wasn't to go back to the tent. They were trying to go in this direction but for a different reason. Or Slobodin's icy bed, there is another way to get ice under a body. What I am driving at is that the facts should be looked from a different angle. Otherwise - there is no secret piece of information or a confession. All is old. New is only the interpretation.

MDGross:
Yes, seeing facts from a new perspective is always welcome. It's wonderful being able to say, "Why didn't I see that before?". I sometimes think the hikers left clues as best they could that something was terribly wrong. For example, the way the tent was pitched in such a strange way might have been Dyatlov's way of saying "I know how to set up a tent, but I'm being forced to do it this way."

Teddy:
It all revolves around the tent and where it was found. Even more importantly - where it was not found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version