Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Evidence

<< < (2/59) > >>

GKM:
I simply cannot wait for this book. I can't wait to FINALLY understand how all of this happened. Anxiously awaiting February 1st.

NkZ:
Teddy's teaser is bringing new waves of thought!
For instance:
+I'm surprised that photos 11 & 12 of the loose film are the tent site: they are making a hole with at least 80 cm deep and 1 month later the tent is less than 20 cm deep in snow. But there are still foot traces down the slope.
+ Why did they mostly die so close to what would have been their normal route. there is no sense in making a shortcut through on the ridges if you are facing the wind.
+ and still this "Mansi, Mansi, Mansi" in my head. from the signs, the raised tomb/sanctuary, the antler on poles found by the search mission, the sudden finding of broken branches leading to the discovery of the den on the second investigation...
+ and thousands of unfitting puzzle pieces! So yes it's possibly there in plain foggy sight
So thank you by anticipation for this start of the year !

eurocentric:
Musical tents?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on January 05, 2021, 05:46:37 AM ---After reading many of the topics on this forum I have decided, my opinion only, that we, myself included, are way off base. In her post about the book Teddy implied that much of the evidence is known but is not being looked at in the correct order. Perhaps we should all start over from scratch. Teddy knows more about this case than anyone and I would consider her the closest one to being an expert. Let's take her advice and look at the entire case step by step, from beginning to end. If Teddy asserts that she has solved the case, well...I believe her.

--- End quote ---

Well actually much of the Evidence is missing. The Tent for instance. Cameras and Film are also missing. Very important Evidence is missing.

Star man:
Ok.  Let's approach this in a different way -  the tent is possessed?   lol2

Regards

Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version