Theories Discussion > General Discussion

1079 Igor Pavlov and Teodora Hadjiyska

(1/9) > >>

tekumze:
Well, here we are. Now what?
The first analyzes of the response are fully expected for now. For once, no reaction that would be different than expected. For now, you’re all behaving like you have a computer virtual game. In fact, something that will turn everyday boredom into a moment of fun. Like going to the movies. You hope no one spoils the end of the game for you. As elementary school students, you thank a teacher in the spectrum of a cultivated form of civilization.
In fact, it really shows how a historical moment with a time lag, by definition, turns into something abstract. And in our information age, it is changing from an analogous tragedy to a purely digital concept of understanding. And I would ask you not to respond to the book as a product, but as a set of thoughts that have been presented as a solution to a problem. Not your personal satisfaction.
Share your creative thoughts at the presentation given to you. Because only in this way will you really contribute to the mosaic of the forum. As Teddy said, this forum was created because she always wanted to get as close to the truth as possible.

Teddy:
tekumze, I promise that we will spill our guts, just give me enough time to finish and recuperate from the devastating process of digital publishing, which left me brain dead.
I want to participate in the discussion, give me till Feb 2nd, will ya?

tekumze:
Of course. I just want to encourage people to step out of the box. Above all, I can tell you that there are quite a few thinkers on this forum who are capable of giving a lot. Just to shake off all norms, taboos, prejudices, piety, parental upbringing, humility ...

Teddy:
We encourage this. Also, we are not afraid to be criticized and Igor can be very helpful disclosing the process of reaching certain conclusion.
I will give a little example - the name of dog that found Zina.

In Igor's manuscript the name was Alta. Very confidently I asked him - you mean Alma, right?

The name Alma is from Anna Matveeva's book "Dyatlov Pass" and later on Buyanov's book "Mystery of the Dyatlov group". Their source is an interview with Boris Leonidovich Suvorov from Mar 12, 1999:
"We got early in the morning. Kurikov was telling us where do we go today. The probe is a 3 meter stick with a hook at the end; push, twist, take out. We didn't get straight to the creek, but followed some pointers. For example melted things, broken branches, the dog Alma helped a lot. Passed many kilometers abreast. The expedition headed by Colonel Artyukov, and specifically led by students - Askenadzi. Artyukov decides to dig on suggestive objects."
Ed. note - I am citing the name of Colonel "Artyukov" as it is hand written by Suvorov. His name is Ortyukov.

Igor responded with the following:

Воспоминания 1999-го. Скорее всего именно от Суворова попало в книгу Матвеевой, а потом и к Буянову.
Но Суворов был на поисках после Блинова. У Блинова была Альта. Т.е или собаки сменялись, или Суворов ошибся.

Suvorov recollections are published in 1999. Most likely Matveyeva got the name from Suvorov, and same with Buyanov.
But Suvorov was on a search after Blinov. Blinov had an Alta. That is, either the dogs were replaced, or Suvorov was mistaken.

I didn't budge. I said: "in Cyrillic handwritten "t" and "m" can look alike".

In 2 min Igor produced the following scrap of paper from Blinov's diary:

This is how exchange goes with Igor. It is because of him I have so much information on the site. The book is the precedent that made him come out of hiding.

tekumze:
I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version