March 28, 2024, 03:15:17 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Forgery of photographs after January 26, 1959  (Read 46079 times)

December 18, 2019, 05:47:18 PM
Reply #30

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
All the indications are that the Dyatlov Group met there demise in the area where they last made camp. No evidence of falsifications. All the photos seem genuine.
DB

December 18, 2019, 07:20:30 PM
Reply #31

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
https://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dohairandnailsgrowafterdeath/

Yes, it is. Because of the drying of the skin, part of the hair opens, and this creates the illusion of unshaven. No more than the length of the daily increase-0.32-0.38 mm. This will not give 0.5 cm of bristles krivonishchenko and 1 cm of bristles Thibault.

Krivonishchenko with bristles 0.5 centimeters should to live after last shaving 13-15 days  - https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2019/12/real-life-time-difficult-death-fake.html ,
Thibault with bristles 1 centimeters should to live after last shaving 26-31 day - https://gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/#entry-picturehistory-4632944 .
On films of participants of Dyatlov's group there are shots where they are both clean-shaven.

#1 we don't know the day last shaved. 

#2 We know how long after last meal they died, but that says nothing in regards to how many hours or days they were alive after leaving the tent.  Its entirely possible that they had food with them and survived 24-48 hours.  We don't know
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 18, 2019, 11:31:18 PM
Reply #32

Star man

There isn’t one single direction of light.  There is bright diffuse light from both the sky and reflecting off the snow across the landscape.

Regards
Star man

December 19, 2019, 02:43:31 PM
Reply #33

Gorojanin

All the indications are that the Dyatlov Group met there demise in the area where they last made camp. No evidence of falsifications. All the photos seem genuine.

It is necessary to show on each concrete example of a photomontage why it is not a photomontage.
Remembering about the fact that even a single false frame makes false the entire film.

December 19, 2019, 02:55:33 PM
Reply #34

Gorojanin

#1 we don't know the day last shaved. 

#2 We know how long after last meal they died, but that says nothing in regards to how many hours or days they were alive after leaving the tent.  Its entirely possible that they had food with them and survived 24-48 hours.  We don't know

1. They are shaved in the photos of the hike.

2. Hair 0.5 cm long on the upper lip and chin grows in 13-15 days. Hair length of 1 cm, actually beard, grows within 26-31 days.

December 19, 2019, 03:02:49 PM
Reply #35

Gorojanin

There isn’t one single direction of light.  There is bright diffuse light from both the sky and reflecting off the snow across the landscape.

Regards
Star man

Explain this to the person who saw the shadow of the hand.

If you look at Thibo’s right hand it is slightly out of focus supporting movement and it casts a very realistic shadow onto Krivonishenko’s jacket.  How can this be explained?

Regards
Star man

December 19, 2019, 07:05:31 PM
Reply #36

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
How much biotin was in their diet?   thanky1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 20, 2019, 12:04:33 AM
Reply #37

Star man

Regards
Star man

Explain this to the person who saw the shadow of the hand.

If you look at Thibo’s right hand it is slightly out of focus supporting movement and it casts a very realistic shadow onto Krivonishenko’s jacket.  How can this be explained?

Regards
Star man

The shadow of Thibo’ Hand is a perfect example of what I am saying.  In close proximity to another object the diffuse scattered light will make a shadow from pretty much any direction.

Regards
Star man

December 20, 2019, 03:40:06 AM
Reply #38

Gorojanin

The shadow of Thibo’ Hand is a perfect example of what I am saying.  In close proximity to another object the diffuse scattered light will make a shadow from pretty much any direction.

Why is Yuri's hand illuminated on one side and Yuri's pockets and Thibaut's sleeve illuminated on the other?

December 20, 2019, 04:58:04 AM
Reply #39

Nigel Evans

Why is Yuri's hand illuminated on one side and Yuri's pockets and Thibaut's sleeve illuminated on the other?

Because as starman has already told you the light is omni-directional (many directions) because it's reflecting off the snow.

December 20, 2019, 08:34:30 AM
Reply #40

Star man

That is correct Nigel. The light is coming from all directions.

To show that the photos have been put together I think you will need additional evidence?

Regards
Star man

December 20, 2019, 02:02:56 PM
Reply #41

Gorojanin

Because as starman has already told you the light is omni-directional (many directions) because it's reflecting off the snow.

Why does omnidirectional (many directions) light illuminate some objects on one side and other objects on the other side?

This happens in other fake photos as well.

Why?

December 21, 2019, 05:52:30 AM
Reply #42

Nigel Evans

Why does omnidirectional (many directions) light illuminate some objects on one side and other objects on the other side?

This happens in other fake photos as well.

Why?

Because the light is coming from many directions?

December 21, 2019, 07:40:49 AM
Reply #43

Gorojanin

No. Because it's a photo montage.

December 21, 2019, 08:26:57 AM
Reply #44

Nigel Evans

I can see that we will have to agree to disagree.

bang1      Merry christmas.

December 21, 2019, 08:45:21 AM
Reply #45

Morski

Gorojanin, I  dont want to sound hostile or anything, but this theory of photo staging seem to be as absurd, as all the alien-Yeti-Chubacabra ones. The main reason is too simple - why anyone would put so much effort?
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

December 21, 2019, 09:12:56 AM
Reply #46

Gorojanin

Gorojanin, I  dont want to sound hostile or anything, but this theory of photo staging seem to be as absurd, as all the alien-Yeti-Chubacabra ones. The main reason is too simple - why anyone would put so much effort?

The theory may or may not seem absurd, but the facts of falsification of photos after January 26, 1959 are obvious.

December 21, 2019, 10:08:05 AM
Reply #47

Morski

The theory may or may not seem absurd, but the facts of falsification of photos after January 26, 1959 are obvious.

OK, fair enough.
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

December 24, 2019, 09:08:30 PM
Reply #48

Gorojanin

2. Hair 0.5 cm long on the upper lip and chin grows in 13-15 days. Hair length of 1 cm, actually beard, grows within 26-31 days.

It's an addition to Thibault's centimeter-long beard at the morgue. Thibault was clean-shaven in the photo in Vijay, he did not have a mustache and beard up to 1 cm long.

These are Thibault's belongings, identified and handed over to his relatives. Item 14: the box with the razor.
Sheet 252 of the Criminal case.

December 27, 2019, 08:23:41 PM
Reply #49

Gorojanin

I'll give you another photo to understand the problem with Thibault's 1-centimeter stubble in the morgue. This is Thibault in the Altai mountains, where he didn't use a razor. He has a mustache less than 1 centimeter long.

They can not be seen in any photos with a group of Dyatlov.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:29:30 PM by Gorojanin »

December 29, 2019, 01:59:04 AM
Reply #50

cennetkusu

It's an addition to Thibault's centimeter-long beard at the morgue. Thibault was clean-shaven in the photo in Vijay, he did not have a mustache and beard up to 1 cm long.

These are Thibault's belongings, identified and handed over to his relatives. Item 14: the box with the razor.
Sheet 252 of the Criminal case.

Beards and mustaches continue to grow for a while after people die. So no wonder.
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

December 29, 2019, 05:59:06 PM
Reply #51

Gorojanin

Beards and mustaches continue to grow for a while after people die. So no wonder.

These stories are not supported by doctors and forensic experts. Part of the hair opens up to the length of the daily increase of 0.30-0.40 mm due to the drying of the skin. That is all. 

A mustache up to 1 centimeter long is a thing that either exists or does not exist. On photos of Dyatlov's group it is obviously not available.

January 15, 2020, 05:57:46 PM
Reply #52

Gorojanin

In addition to the hair on krivonishchenko's chin, which grew to a length of 0.5 cm, you can see how his nails grew. The nails had clearly not been cut since January 26, and they had been growing for about two weeks. Except for the nail of the single middle finger of the right hand, but the pad on the middle finger is swollen.

January 27, 2020, 06:51:45 AM
Reply #53

Gorojanin

January 28, 2020, 06:23:10 AM
Reply #54

Gorojanin

If someone still doesn't understand why all writers are forbidden to mention fake photos of the Dyatlov group, they will understand it from this article.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2020/01/work-on-mistakes-of-researchers-of.html

January 29, 2020, 04:35:48 AM
Reply #55

Gorojanin

This is a question for those who still consider the March and death of Dyatlov's group on February 2, 1959 at the pass to be real events.

Can anyone explain the 1 cm long stubble on the dead Thibault's face? This bristle cancels all research by all researchers of the Dyatlov group, and cancels the entire route and all known events with the Dyatlov group after January 26, 1959.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2020/01/monthly-stubble-of-thibo-brignoles.html

January 29, 2020, 01:40:01 PM
Reply #56

Gorojanin

I think that some details that are not directly related to the Dyatlov pass will help to see this event in its true light for those who have not yet seen it.

In Sverdlovsk, starting in February 1959, a version of the murder of students by state officials was widely circulated, and rumors of the murder were spread EN masse.

After the loss of the Dyatlov group, officials from sports and party organizations did not inform the families of the missing people of any information, did not start searching, lied to relatives of Kolevatov, Dubinina, Slobodin that they do not have a map, that they do not know the route, and so on.  They were specifically encouraged to call Moscow and make as much noise as possible...

After the first five bodies were found, the entire city knew about Dyatlov's group.  The funeral was Grand.  They were buried in open coffins so that as many people as possible could see the beaten members of Dyatlov's group...

Only in may, the avalanche version was launched for formality.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:49:23 PM by Gorojanin »

January 30, 2020, 02:54:43 AM
Reply #57

WAB

I think that some details that are not directly related to the Dyatlov pass will help to see this event in its true light for those who have not yet seen it.

In Sverdlovsk, starting in February 1959, a version of the murder of students by state officials was widely circulated, and rumors of the murder were spread EN masse.

After the loss of the Dyatlov group, officials from sports and party organizations did not inform the families of the missing people of any information, did not start searching, lied to relatives of Kolevatov, Dubinina, Slobodin that they do not have a map, that they do not know the route, and so on.  They were specifically encouraged to call Moscow and make as much noise as possible...

After the first five bodies were found, the entire city knew about Dyatlov's group.  The funeral was Grand.  They were buried in open coffins so that as many people as possible could see the beaten members of Dyatlov's group...

Photo................................

Tell me, please, what are you trying to do? Is it really so that these pictures can be considered fake?
But that's the second question. The first question should be: by what right do you post someone else's photos without the authorization of their owner? As far as I know, their author and owner is Valentin Yakimenko. And as far as I know, he didn't give you that right.
I myself scanned these tapes at Valentin Yakimenko's request, and I can certify with 100% guarantee that they are all authentic.
Your statements about the fake tapes of Dyatlov's group, which were handed over by his daughter Alexandra, are fake. And you've been told about it many times on several Russian forums. They practically stopped talking to you there and you crawled over here.
In addition, you have been repeatedly pointed out to be completely illiterate in the field of photography on photosensitive film and the methods that you offer and on the basis of which "they" could something to fake. You couldn't even tell who and why it was necessary. And you couldn't give any little justification. Because you've been avoiding answering these questions all the time. If necessary, I can give a lot of links to specific articles in these forums.
If you think that readers here are less competent in the same questions, you are very mistaken. That is why there are so few people willing to discuss with you.

Прекращайте заниматься фигней. Не позорьте страну. По вашим писаниям могут подумать, что таких придурков у нас много. К счастью, интеллектуально более развитых людей у нас осталось достаточно. И вы от них уже все получили на наших форумах. Заканчивайте этот театр одного актера и ни одного зрителя.

It was me who explained to the author in his native language how wrong he is here.

January 30, 2020, 06:13:06 AM
Reply #58

Gorojanin

Tell me, please, what are you trying to do? Is it really so that these pictures can be considered fake?
But that's the second question. The first question should be: by what right do you post someone else's photos without the authorization of their owner? As far as I know, their author and owner is Valentin Yakimenko. And as far as I know, he didn't give you that right.
I myself scanned these tapes at Valentin Yakimenko's request, and I can certify with 100% guarantee that they are all authentic.
Your statements about the fake tapes of Dyatlov's group, which were handed over by his daughter Alexandra, are fake. And you've been told about it many times on several Russian forums. They practically stopped talking to you there and you crawled over here.
In addition, you have been repeatedly pointed out to be completely illiterate in the field of photography on photosensitive film and the methods that you offer and on the basis of which "they" could something to fake. You couldn't even tell who and why it was necessary. And you couldn't give any little justification. Because you've been avoiding answering these questions all the time. If necessary, I can give a lot of links to specific articles in these forums.
If you think that readers here are less competent in the same questions, you are very mistaken. That is why there are so few people willing to discuss with you.

Прекращайте заниматься фигней. Не позорьте страну. По вашим писаниям могут подумать, что таких придурков у нас много. К счастью, интеллектуально более развитых людей у нас осталось достаточно. И вы от них уже все получили на наших форумах. Заканчивайте этот театр одного актера и ни одного зрителя.

It was me who explained to the author in his native language how wrong he is here.

Please go to the mirror and expose it in your fantasies.  Films were delivered with the bodies to the pass, attached to the investigation materials, stored in the Ivanov archive, transferred to the Fund on receipt, published by Koskin. With the exception of one film allegedly lost by the Foundation. Everything else is your fantasy.

Придумайте что-нибудь вменяемое хоть по одному показанному примеру фотомонтажей "съемок дятловцев", не позорьте цех.

January 30, 2020, 07:50:30 AM
Reply #59

Lioha_derevnia

Photo................................

A scratch that passes through Thibault's hat, Krivonishchenko is a giant, and Thibault is a dwarf - this is enough to recognize a photo montage.
However there is other evidence:
The most illuminated place is Luda's right cheek and her right jacket sleeve from the elbow to the top of the shoulder. At the same time, the hand of Krivonishchenko lying on Luda's shoulder is illuminated worse. Photos of Rustem and Thibault were taken with less light - their clothes, as well as their face and hands, had a darker background than those of Krivonishchenko and Luda. Have Krivonischenko below the line caps you can see the strip of Shine, there is a light source above and it does not explain reflectivity of snow. That is, all as if taken from different photos.

And that's not all:
According to falsified diaries and films , this photo was taken after a difficult transition. From the diary of the campaign, 28 January:
> "Came out at 11-45. We go up the Lozva river. Each makes a trail for 10 minutes. The depth of snow this year is significantly less than in the past. Often you have to stop and scrape the wet snow off your skis, because there are still such unfrozen places."

At the same time, the weight of backpacks for students is 30-40kg.
After a heavy long-term load, the tension does not leave the body immediately. And the face should be tense, especially considering that you have to either move on or set up a camp.
And in this montage, the guys are not tired, relaxed, full of energy and strong joyful emotions.
I've been Hiking a lot myself and I know what people look like after such loads.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 08:37:08 AM by Lioha_derevnia »