April 23, 2024, 04:43:58 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Anti-gravitational rigor mortis  (Read 10442 times)

July 10, 2022, 11:44:00 PM
Reply #30

Игорь Б.

Отложение метелевого снега в углублениях вследствие завихрений воздуха используют в сельском хозяйстве для снегозадержания на полях:

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%20%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BC&from=tabbar

В метель вспаханные борозды быстро заполнятся снегом.

P.S. Снег в Екатеринбурге выпадает уже в октябре:

И если в Екатеринбурге он ещё растает, то на перевале Дятлова уже нет.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 11:50:18 PM by Игорь Б. »
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

July 11, 2022, 11:54:07 PM
Reply #31

Ziljoe

Hi Charles,

I hope this link works. It gives an example of a conrnice in the location and how the snow can cover over holes or gaps. It is a video from the dyatlov pass website. 

https://yadi.sk/i/vKycSxksLBX_Og

Yes , I agree that more snow filled and covered the den area, as it had to be dug out by the searchers . There is speculation on how the hikers managed to even make the den without tools and gloves. How the searchers found the exact location of the den is interesting in its self and was because of the thawing of the snow in May. It would be interesting to know if the hickers had tried to make a roof by digging in from the side of a snowdrift . I don't know if the hikers dug into a snow bank or not but it has been implied that they took the branches from around the ceder when the searchers eventually found the small furs that had been cut close to the den. It would make sense to line the floor of the den to keep them off the ground in a survival situation. However , the location of the den  is obviously an area where  snowdrifts accumulate, early or late in the season. There had been significant snow whether by wind blizzards or snowfall to get depths of 2 meters in January.

I would guess that the entry of a snow cave would be close to ground level but it is difficult to fully understand the topography from photos and the entrance to the cave may be from a number of angles.  If the stream had been flowing and freezing earlier in the season then there could easily be a natural cave, even an overhang that eventually joined from one bank to the other from drifting. However, I do not think they would lie directly on the snow or on top of a flowing stream and this is a problem. I can only think that if this was the case things had got so desperate that all they could do is huddle in some make shift shelter that then collapsed. I'm also not sure if the den was up stream or down stream from the the ravine 4.

The snow was reported to be hard to dig out above the ravine 4 and special tools and strong men were requested, this suggests that the snow had compacted and I think it's the most logical explanation.

Things to consider....We have an area where snow builds up and drifts making a suitable place to make a shelter or at least get out of the elements after being forced away from the tent.( They can't sit about exposed , they need cover and the easiest thing to do would be to try and make a snow hole.) We have a lack of frostbite on the ravine 4 . Broken flail ribs that are consistent with a collapse of snow and a skull fracture on the side of the skull that is in close contact to the ground.  I am just following what I believe to be the most logical explanation.  Dyatolv's body pose is also consistent with freezing and LYUDMILA DUBININA mouth was reported to be open and face first into the stream with the water pouring over her head. They reported the bodies were decaying quickly when they were found , so , for me, the missing eyes and tongue is  part of the mystery that needs removed.

July 14, 2022, 09:46:39 AM
Reply #32

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:42:30 PM by Charles »

July 14, 2022, 12:17:04 PM
Reply #33

Ziljoe

Hello Ziljoe

It would make sense to line the floor of the den to keep them off the ground in a survival situation.

Yes but why did they leave the den? Do you suggest the little smelly guy followed their tracks and entered the den to spray the hikers, once again?

I would guess that the entry of a snow cave would be close to ground level but it is difficult to fully understand the topography from photos and the entrance to the cave may be from a number of angles.  If the stream had been flowing and freezing earlier in the season then there could easily be a natural cave, even an overhang that eventually joined from one bank to the other from drifting.

But your entry would face the stream (or the steam would be exiting the entry). And three of four bodies were found laying perpendicularly to the stream. Their feet should have been inside the cave! Can you imagine the size of that cave?

I can only think that if this was the case things had got so desperate that all they could do is huddle in some make shift shelter that then collapsed.

They tried to avoid cold and they huddled laying all their way on the snow? Like when people tan at the beach?

The idea of the den was insulation from the snow and they finally chose to lay down on the snow?

Broken flail ribs that are consistent with a collapse of snow and a skull fracture on the side of the skull that is in close contact to the ground.

What ground? You mean the bed rock? And Dubinina was outside the cave but her ribs broke. And Slobodin was on the slope but his skull was fractured in the cave but he changed his mind and prefered to go back to the tent... Really?

Hi Charles,

For more details I suggest you read Igor b's link in its entirety.

I've said a few times that once the little smelly guy does his spray, he's off, gone and no more part of the chain of events.what happened around the den , ceder and ravine is difficult to determine. But the lack of frostbite and other anomalies suggest the ravine 4 were not exposed to the cold for aslong as the others or died first.

What's interesting about Igor b's theory is how all the evidence and events occur after the smelly guy has gone. It's in the detail.

And snow bridges can be large ,as they form a natural arch and can hold significant weight from above. If there was a snow collapse then there would be no more cave, it is the thawing of the water that left another hollow around the bodies. Have a Google, I'm sure I posted a couple of pictures before and a link. Hikers are warned about the dangers in many countries.

All the bodies of the ravine 4 are found under snow and the searchers were concerned about them being swept by the stream. The size could have been enough for them to crawl into and kick some space with their feet?

I. Did say it was a bit of a problem . Lying down directly on a cold surface but it depends on what happened , I believe the den floor was 30cm above hard ground but again, it may have had a roof. Snow holes /dens/ caves are life savers in cold climates. If you look at the video link , you will see how the snow covers holes and the over hang, if you get my drift.

Also heat rises, there's convection, conduction and all that stuff but you went to a university in America so I'm sure you'll know about it all.

We don't know the exact layer of snow on the ground at the ravine 4 but the injuries suggest that yes it was close enough for a collapse to case those injuries, it is consistent with landcslide trama etc.

Slobidins fracture has being discussed on the web by other experienced doctors etc. Freezing of the skull can occur causing the head to expand under certain circumstances. Slobidin had his hat on but his neck was exposed , he was also found with ice underneath him suggesting that was where he died. If he was burrowing in a small snow drift and had a bit of insulation over different parts of his body , then , there is a possibility of a fracture by freezing. It's all out there to find.

July 14, 2022, 01:38:37 PM
Reply #34

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:42:40 PM by Charles »

July 14, 2022, 01:58:11 PM
Reply #35

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:42:48 PM by Charles »

July 14, 2022, 02:31:56 PM
Reply #36

Ziljoe

he's off, gone and no more part of the chain of events.

Yes, you're hiring and firing him without caring about consequences. And yes, he's off he chain of production... Your sentence is just an expression of neo-liberal thinking (we can hear that you were a student of Milton Friedman) and Thatcherism. You show us what is uberization applied to wolverines: useful and hired, not useful and fired... no more part of the chain of production... It is so sad! How can you be so tough? "He's off, gone..." Poor little guy... But what a cold and efficient human resources manager you are!

I'll try and explain a little better to your previous post , the one before this one. I've never heard of Milton  Friedman.

July 14, 2022, 04:00:34 PM
Reply #37

Ziljoe

Hello Ziljoe,

I've said a few times that once the little smelly guy does his spray, he's off, gone and no more part of the chain of events

Why would he disappear? He was succesful at his first meeting with the hikers and his confidence was high after that victory. He was very likely to follow through and he to seize the opportunity to spray the coward Russian hikers a second time in the same day. We know that wolverines are tenacious and they don't back easily. He had a first victory over 9 hikers, the ennemy was retreating in panic and after the tent he repeated the error to concentrate in a poorly defended position: the wolverine came and sprayed the 4 who had to evacuate the den in panic... Same cause, same effect... And the wolverine didn't enter the natural cave because his instinct told him these caves are fragile and can easily collapse. There is no reason to dismiss the smelly guy after the tent. It is not very kind of you by the way: calling the wolverine to explain the evacuation of the tent then dismissing him. You have also to explain the evacuation of the den. And the wolverine couln't do the job? And who knows if there was not a second wolverine? One at the tent to explain the evacuation, another one at the den to explain again the evacuation? If you want to dismiss the individual, you can't dismiss the specy.

what happened around the den , ceder and ravine is difficult to determine. But the lack of frostbite and other anomalies suggest the ravine 4 were not exposed to the cold for aslong as the others or died first.

Because they were killed at the beginning.

All the bodies of the ravine 4 are found under snow and the searchers were concerned about them being swept by the stream. The size could have been enough for them to crawl into and kick some space with their feet?

Yes these young Russian engineers firstly evacuated their tent because of the smell and chose death by cold. But they miraculously found a snow cave and they kicked in the walls of the cave to undermine them... These guys were dangerously stupid...

We don't know the exact layer of snow on the ground at the ravine 4 but the injuries suggest that yes it was close enough for a collapse to case those injuries, it is consistent with landcslide trama etc.

A lot of snow is needed to explain the broken ribs but bare rocks are needed to explain the skull fractures... you can't escape contradiction.

All these efforts of yours just seem to be classified under the category of anathemization of violence... too many efforts and complications for a result which is not convincing at all. Violence gives better explanations but it is violence.

Hi Charles,

I'll try to explain with my limited  ability and knowledge.

The Wolverine would leave after the encounter. The Wolverine may spray it's food stash or territory with its marking spray. Common amoungst many animals.
When the Wolverine sprays it's defence spray it is different. It is not an attack spray to win victory, only to subdue it's attackers and flee. It's a toxic spray , so it may make its escape and avoid combat. The Wolverine is not afraid of fighting a bear or a wolf , if food resources are short it may do this. ( Some videos are on the web) . But if it' sprays it's defence spray that is it. He will move on to avoid it's perceived threat. The food or whatever the confrontation was , is not worth the effort.

I do not want to get  Igor b's hypothesis wrong  and it is my interpretation. But the basics are simple.

It's not about being stupid Russians or anything but limited risks. You must give the hikers the respect that they may not know what would happen to them with this spray, look at it from their perspective in 1959.they may have been concerned and thought it was to dangerous to go near the tent because of their reactions to the spray.

We have the dilated pupils , the search dogs reaction getting off the helicopter, the staining of clothes, hard compacted snow of a different density of surrounding snow over the ravine 4 .

For whatever reason they left the tent and if we swap the Wolverine out and replace it with , yeti, avalanche , people with a gun, UFO or a number of theories, they had to survive the the cold in some other way. It is logical to try a fire or some how dig a snow hole to battle the extreme cold.

Freezing of fluids in the skull is one possible reason for the fracture, another is the collapse of snow in a snow cave, hole.

I'm not trying to denounce violence as the cause. I'm am interested and respect Igor b's long journey to his conclusion on many of contradictions surrounding this mystery .

I do not rule out foul play or any theory , they all have valid points.

The top 3 for me and they are
1) Wolverine by Igor b , because or the explanation of the injuries.
 2) teddy's because it looks at from a different perspective and looks at the communication and gives an explanation for the injuries
3) some kind of outsider involvement but there are many at this moment and fail to explain any detail.

Hope this helps.

July 14, 2022, 05:46:34 PM
Reply #38

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:42:59 PM by Charles »

July 14, 2022, 06:08:27 PM
Reply #39

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:07 PM by Charles »

July 14, 2022, 06:42:42 PM
Reply #40

Игорь Б.

Charles, рекомендую вам прочитать ответы на все вопросы:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=110407

Там действительно есть ответы на все вопросы.
Например, что когда туристы покидали палатку было не холодно, а около 0°C.
Или что погибшие в ручье лежали наискосок.
Или что трещина черепа Слободина посмертная.
Или что зловоние росомахи выдержать невозможно.
И т.д. и т.п.
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

July 14, 2022, 07:03:03 PM
Reply #41

Ziljoe

Charles ,

It is fine with me that you don't agree, but you are an educated person. Here's what Igor wrote in his post above.

There really are answers to all questions.
For example, when the tourists left the tent it was not cold, but about 0°C.
Or that the dead in the stream were lying obliquely.
Or that the crack in the skull of Slobodin is posthumous.
Or that the stench of wolverine is unbearable.

You also say bad smell and equate it to not washing. You yourself said you experienced tear gas in the riots. Why would riot police invent tear gas when they could just throw old smelly clothes at the crowd of rioters. I would guess it would be cause people can tolerate smelly clothes?

The Wolverine is an animal following it's nose for food. It is not an intruder or attacker in its own mind. The concept is it got in to the tent, maybe one of the hikers hit it with a pan, who knows, but if it felt threatened and couldn't make a quick exit, why would it not spray?

Ww2  veterans, engineers or otherwise , if you don't know what happened or why it's happening that can create fear. Enough to leave the tent ? That is the question. I don't know but as the explanation unfolds it is plausible.

I don't know what you mean by spacious snow cave, they come in all shapes and sizes....

July 14, 2022, 07:05:58 PM
Reply #42

Ziljoe

The hikers were so afraid of the bad smell that when the wolverine came down the slope to finish them off, Krivonishenko bit his hand in fear of being sprayed again and the forensics found a piece of his hand in his mouth... Rather eat his hand than bear the bad smell... Or maybe Krivonishenko bit his hand in the tent, just after being sprayed, and he went down to the cedar with the piece of flesh in the mouth ? How can you put together the discomfort of being sprayed in the tent and the biting of Krivonishenko's hand? You just can't. If Krivonishenko could bear the pain of the self-inflicted bite at his hand, he could bear the bad smell in the tent.

The biting of his hand or some of the skin being found could relate to freezing or hypothermia to try and get feeling back or the worry that the body is failing by exposure to the cold. The biting of the hand does not directly link to the encounter with the Wolverine.

July 15, 2022, 01:00:19 AM
Reply #43

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:18 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 01:14:53 AM
Reply #44

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:27 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 03:26:41 AM
Reply #45

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:37 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 08:09:40 AM
Reply #46

Ziljoe

I'll get back to you Charles.

I might draw some pictures to help explain.

July 15, 2022, 09:25:18 AM
Reply #47

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:46 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 09:56:20 AM
Reply #48

Ziljoe

So you wrote:

"I've said a few times that once the little smelly guy does his spray, he's off, gone and no more part of the chain of events."

The wolverine carries the burden of the guilt for the death of the nine hikers and once his culpability was established, he is expelled, subtracted, banished, off, gone....

And I wrote with a lot of affection (the other part of the truth is that I tend to identify myself with the wolverine, maybe because he represents many things that I'd like to be):

"The ugly truth is that wolverines have histrionic personality disorder: a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors, usually beginning in early childhood, including inappropriate seduction and an excessive desire for approval, people diagnosed with the disorder are said to be lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, extroverted and flirtatious..."

The part which is underlined corresponds precisely to the real character of the wolverine in the wild.

And there is one more point not to forget: the walk of the wolverine, his strange way to run, like falling or like walking with a limp.

You see that your candidate has bad smell, walks with a limp, attracts attention of everybody, carries the burden of guilt for the death of the hikers, and is sentenced to subtraction ("no more part of"), to banishment ("off") and to an eternal wandering ("gone"): you just built a scapegoat. The wolverine carries the same old victim signs used to identify scapegoats... and he receives here the same old treatment they all receive: they are accused to be the cause of evil (death, cold, hypothermia, drought, flood, epidemic, whatever) and sentenced to be subtracted precisely the way you wrote ("off, gone and no more part of").

Of course there is no need to tell about any personal behavior, of course they can all be considered as monads, billiard balls and coins from the piggy bank: there is already one person, the Person, who carries the burden of guilt. And his smell was bad, and he walked strangely, and he had a behavior, a special and unique one, different from any other ever recorded...

You just built a scapegoat, with the same old tools, coming from the dawn of times, a perfect scapegoat. And you could add any other chapters to the story, a bear already occupying the snow cave, it wouldn't matter, because the burden of guilt is already attributed, you found a candidate and you had him the crown of thorns... whatever the following of the "events", he carries the burden of guilt, and you could really add unlucky events to the infinite, extend the "chain" of unlucky events to the infinite, it would be possible as long as he was the first link of the chain. The first link has always to be smelly and limp, appearing from nowhere and trying to steal anything... your story has been told thousands of times all over the planet. It is a purely religious story...

In summary:

-appears from nowhere, he was not here and suddenly he was

- limp

- smelly

- with strange behavior, different and noticeable

- tried to steal anything from the community

- carries the burden of guilt for the evil striking the community

- banished, subtracted, off

This is the structure of your story, this how you wrote it, and it is also an eternal mythical structure. And the story tells more about the storyteller than about the reality.

A failed artist built an ugly statue at the Pass, but the first Mansi, they would have installed a wooden wolverine, because gods were all born as scapegoats...

Charles,

I don't think the Wolverine will feel any guilt and it's not about appointing blame to anyone or anything.

Accidents happen charles and there are tipping points that just seal fate.

The words you post to discribe the Wolverine can be used to describe many people at certain times .however it is you uses the word Scapegoat and this seems to upset you. The opposite of scapegoat is oppresser, antagonist etc.

Must the explanation involve blame? I notice you have gone a through a few ideas. The Mansi for child murders, dyatlov for being an unfit leader, lust and sex, loggers, the lack of underwear and how bad they must smell.

I suggest you read Igor's b"s information.

July 15, 2022, 10:51:22 AM
Reply #49

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:43:58 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 10:59:06 AM
Reply #50

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:44:06 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 11:21:14 AM
Reply #51

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:44:15 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 11:59:20 AM
Reply #52

Ziljoe

Hi Charles to be honest I'm getting a bit lost with your posts.

July 15, 2022, 01:35:59 PM
Reply #53

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:44:25 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 01:53:45 PM
Reply #54

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:44:33 PM by Charles »

July 15, 2022, 02:08:36 PM
Reply #55

Ziljoe

Hi Charles,

I have read as many explanations about the dDyatlov incident as I can find, from as many foreign websites too. I have thought along the same lines as many others and respect their work and efforts .

A lot of the information and discussions go round in a loop. Same questions by new people that find the mystery etc.

I can't remember what link or how I got to Igor b's research. I mainly started reading because there was some sort of debate and arguing on the forum going on and I found it entertaining , as I watched the debate evolve and explanations were presented I got curious and decided to see if I could catch out the defender of the stupidity of the Wolverine theory.

I continued to read but answers to my questions were presented before I could even challenge the author.

I will need to read it all again so I can be more clear to you.  It is not so much the Wolverine that creates the narrative of the story but more the events and evidence point to the Wolverine....

July 15, 2022, 03:55:45 PM
Reply #56

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 09:44:42 PM by Charles »

July 17, 2022, 03:26:00 AM
Reply #57

Ziljoe

Dear Ziljoe,

I hope you understand that in Ivan Mikalaevich Kantsavoi's story, "wolverines" do not exist, that they are just scapegoats, metaphorical material used to hide our ugly truth (this time without joking), that they can't have any causality over our actions and fates, and that they are just named to hide our violence and shameful behaviors ?

Now it's late in Paris, thank you for this very pleasant chat, good night.

Charles

Hi Charles,

I hope you understand that "wolverines " exist and that you, are not a "Wolverine" ,no matter how much you may think you are.

I'm finding you rational on the Wolverine killed them all and guilt talk, odd. It seems to be established that the cause of death was hypothermia on the first 5 and various trauma on the ravine 4. ( Collapse of snow cave, a stick used by another or a tree falling for example) . It could be argued that it was the university's fault for choosing the location and the blame would could go on for ever and this drama of the limp of the Wolverine is pointless . 

In this post the OP asked about the position of the anti-gravity pose. Dyatolv is in a familiar position from freezing. (Boxers pose), plus his arms seem to be on some branches. It is written in the reports.

July 17, 2022, 10:34:11 AM
Reply #58

Ziljoe

Hi Charles

Taking the unsolved dyatlov pass incident from the perspective that the hikers had pitched there tent on the slope by a decision regarding poor visibility , we are left with trying to work out what happened on that day or evening.

You like to quote lots of other people and philosophers etc, you have traveled and been educated in other countries , so are well read and like to read.

You have the resource of Igor b hypothesis and teddy's book at your disposal. Yet you seem to be upset reading other ideas for some reason.

I don't understand the link with myths when facts are being presented.

We have some facts. Wolverines , snow, tent left abandoned , 9 deaths, cold, freezing temperatures , broken ribs on a straight line, dilated pupils, a fire , people with burns, dogs behaving oddly, hard snow that needed special tools to move.

There are many other facts. We are allowed to look at them all and I would suggest that you do.

July 24, 2022, 05:17:00 PM
Reply #59

Manti

But I doubt there would be bare bedrock at the location of the ravine 4 as you suggest.
If there's not bare rock but a thick layer of snow, how did Nick sustain his head injury?I don't think he could have moved much afterwards, so it must have happened close to the ravine.

In fact, even if there is bare rock and he happens to trip and hit his head, I have never heard of such a serious injury just from tripping.I have been thinking a lot about the DPI and I think this is one of the keys to the mystery.It had to be an impact of considerable force. It was compared at the time to a car crash injury.There are many deadly dangers in the area in winter, but very few that can crush a skull like that.

Not a falling tree, because where has it gone then? Did someone lift the tree? It's a stretch.I think there are only three somewhat viable explanations of Tibo's in-vivo skull injury:
  • Hitting a rock or large tree at speed while being carried by an avalanche.
  • Being dropped from height and hitting a rock or tree branch. This requires several unlikely assumptions, who would carry them on a helicopter (while Tibo is alive), why, and then why would they drop them?
  • A physical attack. I don't think there are any signs of a bear attack. But it had to be something powerful. Either a human with a weapon or a moose kicking him in the head, probably when already on the ground.
All of these only pertain to Tibo's injury or possibly also the rib injuries of Lyuda and Semyon. But I don't think the mystery can be solved without addressing these. Whatever the explanation for leaving the tent in the state they did, is almost irrelevant. It was risky but it wouldn't necessarily have led to death and also is a separate event. But perhaps related.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 05:27:46 PM by Manti »