April 25, 2024, 05:32:32 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Arguments against criminal versions  (Read 66093 times)

December 14, 2022, 06:15:45 AM
Reply #120

Почемучка

The debate on cannibalism sparked interest. Having used Google , I found this.

А вы не интересовались французской модой на изделия Луи Витон из человеческой кожи ? Модные потребители тех лет были в восторге. Даже сейчас во Франции это раритетные коллекционные изделия
Have you been interested in French fashion for Louis Vuitton products made of human skin? Fashion consumers of those years were delighted. Even now in France, these are rare collectibles.

История Франции - хранит в своих сундуках много ужасных фактов и историй. Впрочем в сундуках и тайных казематах шкафах каждой страны хранятся некрасивые истории  и скелеты. Это нормально. Это пошло от Каина с Авелем.
Просто надо завести для себя правило. Прежде чем рассматривать соринку в чужом глазу, убедиться что в своем собственном - не торчит бревно...

History of France - keeps many terrible facts and stories in its chests. However, in the chests and secret casemates cabinets of each country, ugly stories and skeletons are stored. This is fine. It went from Cain to Abel.
You just need to make a rule for yourself. Before looking at a speck in someone else's eye, make sure that in your own - a log does not stick out ...
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 14, 2022, 06:21:44 AM
Reply #121

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:40:23 PM by Charles »

December 14, 2022, 06:23:41 AM
Reply #122

Ziljoe

The debate on cannibalism sparked interest. Having used Google , I found this.

А вы не интересовались французской модой на изделия Луи Витон из человеческой кожи ? Модные потребители тех лет были в восторге. Даже сейчас во Франции это раритетные коллекционные изделия
Have you been interested in French fashion for Louis Vuitton products made of human skin? Fashion consumers of those years were delighted. Even now in France, these are rare collectibles.

Again you force me to expand my knowledge. I was not familiar in French fashion or Louis Vuitton. Having had a search I found this to my surprise.

"The luxury goods company Louis Vuitton collaborated with the Nazis during the German occupation of France in the second world war, according to a new book.

A French author has uncovered previously unpublished details of the firm's support for the Vichy regime which was responsible for the deportation of French Jews to German concentration camps.

The book, Louis Vuitton, A French Saga, says members of the Vuitton family actively supported the puppet government led by Marshal Philippe Pétain and made money from their business dealings with the Germans.

But when she asked about its wartime activities, she was told that company documents for the years 1930 to 1945 had been destroyed in a fire.

Their attitude changed completely the moment I mentioned the war years, from being very helpful to not responding to questions at all," she said.

From historical archives she discovered that Louis Vuitton had a store on the ground floor of a fabulous property, the Hotel du Parc, in Vichy where Pétain set up his puppet government. While the other shopkeepers, including the jewellers Van Cleef & Arpels, were shut down, Vuitton was the only one allowed to stay.

Bonvicini says she talked to surviving family members and found that Vuitton's grandson, Gaston, the wartime head of the company, had instructed his eldest son, Henry, to forge links with the Pétain regime to keep the business going.

Henry, a regular at the local cafe frequented by the Gestapo, was one of the first Frenchmen to be decorated by the Nazi-backed government for his loyalty and his efforts for the regime.

But the most damaging allegation is that the family set up a factory dedicated to producing artefacts glorifying Pétain, including more than 2,500 busts, a fact not mentioned in any of its business records.

"Part of the collaboration was due to the family's obsession with the survival of the company, and part down to the fact that there was a certain sympathy with the regime's rightwing views,"

This surly cannot be true, the French would never do crimes against humanity. Charles has informed us that it is only the Russians/USSR. No french person would do things for money or send people to concentration camps to die. I am in shock and cannot believe what read....

December 14, 2022, 06:54:19 AM
Reply #123

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:40:35 PM by Charles »

December 14, 2022, 07:13:18 AM
Reply #124

Почемучка

Again you force me to expand my knowledge.
Ну это неизбежная судьба каждого длительного исследователя этой темы, темы Перевала Дятлова.
Вы не один такой - пострадавший. Я изучала нашу белую эмиграцию по странам и весям,  где она находила себе пристанище. Это удивительно полезные открытия. Столько захватывающих историй и невероятных зигзагов судьбы. Например, генерал Кутепов, что был в 1930 году убит в Париже. Его сын был захвачен войсками Красной Армии во время Великой Отечественной войны в Югославии и потом оказался в СССР и потом ушел во служение в христианском храме.
Смиритесь. Я вот уже от истории перешла на судебную медицину. Это бррр, как не весело.

Well, this is the inevitable fate of every long-term researcher of this topic, the topic of the Dyatlov Pass.
You are not the only one affected. I studied our white emigration by countries and regions where they found refuge. These are surprisingly useful discoveries. So many exciting stories and incredible zigzags of fate. For example, General Kutepov, who was killed in Paris in 1930. His son was captured by the Red Army during the Great Patriotic War in Yugoslavia and then ended up in the USSR and then went to serve in a Christian church.
Humble yourself. I have now moved from history to forensic medicine. This is brrr, not fun.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 07:26:34 AM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

December 14, 2022, 07:20:42 AM
Reply #125

Ziljoe

December 14, 2022, 07:40:33 AM
Reply #126

Ziljoe

Again you force me to expand my knowledge.
Ну это неизбежная судьба каждого длительного исследователя этой темы, темы Перевала Дятлова.
Вы не один такой - пострадавший. Я изучала нашу белую эмиграцию по странам и весям,  где она находила себе пристанище. Это удивительно полезные открытия. Столько захватывающих историй и невероятных зигзагов судьбы. Например, генерал Кутепов, что был в 1930 году убит в Париже. Его сын был захвачен войсками Красной Армии во время Великой Отечественной войны в Югославии и потом оказался в СССР и потом ушел во служение в христианском храме.
Смиритесь. Я вот уже от истории перешла на судебную медицину. Это бррр, как не невесело.

Well, this is the inevitable fate of every long-term researcher of this topic, the topic of the Dyatlov Pass.
You are not the only one affected. I studied our white emigration by countries and regions where they found refuge. These are surprisingly useful discoveries. So many exciting stories and incredible zigzags of fate. For example, General Kutepov, who was killed in Paris in 1930. His son was captured by the Red Army during the Great Patriotic War in Yugoslavia and then ended up in the USSR and then went to serve in a Christian church.
Humble yourself. I have now moved from history to forensic medicine. This is brrr, how not fun.

I totally agree, I am aware of the zigzags of fate and how things come to be. I have much appreciation for a Russian perspective as the western view point is set in stone before a Russian is allowed to comment. If a detail is wrong at the beginning then all that follows ends in chaos.  I sincerely look forward to hearing what you know and can add.

December 14, 2022, 07:48:53 AM
Reply #127

Почемучка

For years, I stood for Russia in debates, conversations, dinner parties and so on, but Почемучка and Зайцев you just succeeded to convince me that I was wrong. The fact is that I never talked to Stalinist fossils either in Paris or in Moscow, I see now that I had a completely biased understanding of your country. Businessmen, executives, politicians, diplomats, journalists, artists, living in Moscow and Petersburg, and spending time in foreign countries, they are not Russia, they are only a tiny minority, but you Stalinist fossils are certainly much more representative of your country.
Какие пылкие речи...

Дело в том, что время не крутится вспять. Невозможно проверить другие решения. Что бы получилось из других утопий. Те кто плюют в глубь нашей истории - почему-то не дают хотя бы вариантов иных решений. Все упомянутые Вам люди - давали альтернативные решения? То есть какими способами можно было СССР превратить в экономически независимое государство?
Всем Вашим перечисленным авторитетам - видимо не приходила в голову мысль, что экономически нищая страна - это огромный риск стать чужой колонией? Наши природные ресурсы всегда были лакомым куском для вокруг лежащего капиталистического мира.
Всегда и до сих пор. Пока с этим миром были его колонии - было более менее спокойно.

К началу 20 века - колонии стали отстегиваться и становиться самостоятельными государствами. Во всяком случае - тенденция была такой и альтернативы не просматривалось. И тут у кого-то в Германии - мелькнула ценная экономическая идея. Россия ослаблена первой мировой войной, в ней кипит революционно мыслящий ум. А давайте-ка малость толкнём эти процессы, Россия развалится, станет экономически слабой и тут нам и все её богатства в руки. Тем более что там и так наши орудуют во всяких концессиях по добыче природных ископаемых и прочих ресурсов.

Деньги вложили, Россию шатнули. Но план по колонизации - обломался. Россия стала СССР. С экономикой на уровне минус. Наши экономисты понятно представляли - что независимая от других стран экономика: это вопрос жизни и смерти молодого государства.
Мало того, все запасы царского строя - уже были отданы в оплату тем, кто давал оружие для утверждения нового строя. Страна переходит на НЭП. Не получилось резко стать страною устойчивой экономки. Решили испытать Гулаг.

С Гулагом как формою бесплатного труда многочисленных труженников - вроде поехало. Экономический базис Страны Советов стал ползти вверх. Но тут Великая Отечественная война. Опять уходит в ноль экономическая стабильность и независимость. Надо похоронить Гитлера. Похоронили.

И в 1955 году наша экономика вышла на независимый уровень. Базис был крепким, поскольку из Гулага по амнистии стали выпускать даже пособников фашизма. В 1953 году - амнистировали уголовку. Страна ужаснулась - от их освобожденного нетруда.  Граждане увидели - кто томился за колючей проволокою. Уголовка и так никогда не работала. Криминальные  персонажи - не работали даже в местах заключения. Работали политические и случайно вставшие на путь преступлений. А Гулаг стали сворачивать куда раньше.

Вот Вам вкратце - мотивы и  логика.

What passionate speeches ...

The fact is that time does not turn back. Can't test other solutions. What would happen from other utopias. Those who spit into the depths of our history - for some reason do not give at least options for other solutions. All the people mentioned to you - gave alternative decisions? That is, in what ways could the USSR be turned into an economically independent state?
All your listed authorities - apparently did not come up with the idea that an economically impoverished country is a huge risk of becoming a foreign colony? Our natural resources have always been a tasty morsel for the lying capitalist world around.
Always and still. While his colonies were with this world, it was more or less calm.

By the beginning of the 20th century, the colonies began to unfasten themselves and become independent states. In any case, the trend was such and no alternative was visible. And then someone in Germany - flashed a valuable economic idea. Russia has been weakened by the First World War; a revolutionary thinking mind is seething in it. And let's push these processes a little, Russia will fall apart, become economically weak, and then we and all its wealth will be in our hands. Moreover, ours are already operating there in all sorts of concessions for the extraction of natural minerals and other resources.

The money was invested, Russia was shaken. But the plan for colonization - broke off. Russia became the USSR. With the economy at a minus level. Our economists clearly understood that an economy independent of other countries is a matter of life and death for a young state.
Moreover, all the reserves of the tsarist system have already been given in payment to those who gave weapons to approve the new system. The country is moving to the NEP. It did not turn out abruptly to become a country of a stable economy. We decided to try the Gulag.

With the Gulag as a form of free labor of numerous workers - it seems to have gone. The economic basis of the Land of the Soviets began to creep up. But then the Great Patriotic War. Again, economic stability and independence go to zero. Hitler must be buried. Buried.

And in 1955 our economy reached an independent level. The basis was strong, since even accomplices of fascism began to be released from the Gulag under an amnesty. In 1953 - amnestied the criminal. The country was horrified - from their liberated non-labour. Citizens saw - who was languishing behind barbed wire. The corner has never worked. Criminal characters - did not work even in places of detention. Political and accidentally embarked on the path of crimes worked. And the Gulag began to turn off much earlier.

Here's a brief summary - motives and logic.

And if you are Russia, sincerely, I don't care at all if the US finally cuts and sells you in pieces.

Похоже Вы нуждаетесь в пилюлях от Ziljoe...
Sounds like you need Ziljoe pills...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 08:10:04 AM by Почемучка »

December 14, 2022, 08:14:10 AM
Reply #128

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:40:48 PM by Charles »

December 14, 2022, 08:22:08 AM
Reply #129

Почемучка

It's all there: https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1127.0

But you shouldn't read those pages because I wrote about "Moscow trakt 12 km", and as you claim to have benefited from these events, it's better for you to you keep out.
Опоздали. Уже конец пятой страницы темы. И разумеется - мне там делать нечего. Сочинения от "Палаты № 6" А.П.Чехов - представляют интерес только для психиатров. Старику Зигмунду Фрейду - там было б чего почитать для своих трудов.

We're late. Already the end of the fifth page of the topic. Of course, there is nothing for me to do there. Works from "Chamber No. 6" by A.P. Chekhov are of interest only to psychiatrists. Old man Sigmund Freud - there would be something to read for his works.

PS: Here is my last one about post-Soviet people. A few years ago, I was hanging out with a group of young Russian entrepreneurs, men and a woman, and once we met in a very old and beautiful palace hotel somewhere in Europe. We were at the bar of the hotel for lunch and each time the men had to talk to the waitresses, they were rude... Stupidly, unfairly and humiliatingly rude... because the employees of the palace hotel were all gentle people, highly skilled professionals, and perfect. It was absolutely uncomfortable, I smiled to the waitresses, thanking them, trying to support them and I hopped that the example could help the men understand by themselves they didn't have to behave so rudely. I couldn't school adults and openely tell them that they had to respect waiters and waitresses, and cleaning ladies, and servants of any kind, because I didn't want to humiliate them either (I had an affair with the woman and I had to consider her friends in the equation). I completely forgot this episode, but now that I have read the prose of Stalinist fossils, I remember and it makes sense to me: they were in the Russian-African Cogito... they thought that mistreating inferiors could prove their superior condition.

Даже странно что Вы тут не представили себя в виде сексуального гиганта...
А так-то - лыжи в руки/ноги и бегом к Канадской границе. Тут в теме - мамонты русские гуляют...Ископаемые и полезные...

Тем не менее питая симпатию к французам, я предлагаю Вам рассмотреть историю Китая. Их экономического рывка, чтобы не быть/стать колонией других развитых стран. Китай не стал делить своих граждан на обитателей Гулага и свободных. Все граждане Китая одновременно перешли в статус ограниченно свободных и трудящихся практически бесплатно.
Китай всегда находил самые недорогие решения на своем историческом пути. Видимо Конфуций в генах. Это же он додумался что:
  «Если долго сидеть на берегу реки, то можно увидеть, как мимо проплывёт труп твоего врага»...

It’s even strange that you didn’t present yourself as a sexual giant here ...
And so - skis in hand / foot and run to the Canadian border. Here in the subject - Russian mammoths walk ... Fossils and useful ...

Nevertheless, having sympathy for the French. I suggest you consider the history of China. Their economic breakthrough, not to be / become a colony of other developed countries. China did not divide its citizens into the inhabitants of the Gulag and the free. All Chinese citizens simultaneously moved to the status of restricted free and workers practically free of charge.
China has always found the most inexpensive solutions in its history. Apparently Confucius is in the genes. This is what he came up with:
  “If you sit on the river bank for a long time, you can see how the corpse of your enemy floats by” ...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 08:54:38 AM by Почемучка »

December 14, 2022, 10:46:01 AM
Reply #130

Почемучка

I think it is an argument against the criminal version.
Одним из самых похоронных фактов для криминальных версий является факт что палатка вообще обнаружена.
Дело в том, что палатка поставлена недалеко от давней перегонной тропы для оленей. Оставлять её в таком месте - это значит оставлять на неизбежное обнаружение. Достаточно скорое обнаружение. Геологами, топографами, которые там работали. Ведь поход Якименко 1963 года - отразил именно такие события. Там манси кочевали со стадами. Абсолютно доказанный факт - что склон высоты 1079: был территорией где проходила ворга (оленья перегонная тропа).
Любые криминально мыслящие персонажи - заметают следы так, чтобы эти следы потерялись насовсем. Самое простое - было сгрести палатку мешком как утаскивали её к вертолету уже поисковики и утянуть подальше в овраг и лучше сжечь. На склоне пожар - это видное даже с вертолета событие.  Горелое пятно будет видно со всех ракурсов. Не скоро заметет как  не замело и саму палатку. А там где в овраге снег лежит до июня и всю зиму снег скапливается: кто и когда обнаружит остатки пожарища?

One of the most deadly facts for criminal versions is the fact that the tent was discovered at all.
The fact is that the tent was set up not far from the old deer trail. To leave her in such a place is to leave her unavoidably discovered. Pretty fast detection. Geologists, topographers who worked there. After all, the campaign of Yakimenko in 1963 reflected precisely such events. There Mansi roamed with herds. An absolutely proven fact is that the slope of height 1079: was the territory where the worg (reindeer driving trail) passed.

Any criminally minded characters cover their tracks so that these tracks are lost forever. The simplest - was to rake the tent with a bag, as the search engines were already dragging it to the helicopter and drag it away into the ravine and it is better to burn it. On the slope, a fire is a visible event even from a helicopter. The burnt spot will be visible from all angles. It won't be long before the tent itself is swept away. And where the snow lies in the ravine until June and snow accumulates all winter: who and when will discover the remains of the conflagration?

December 14, 2022, 02:17:32 PM
Reply #131

Зайцев

I don’t even know on which page of the debate

It's all there: https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1127.0

But you shouldn't read those pages because I wrote about "Moscow trakt 12 km", and as you claim to have benefited from these events, it's better for you to keep out.

---
От таких серьёзных ликвидаторов тройка ухитрилась сбежать. Ликвидаторы кинулись догонять и Слободина ударили по голове. Остальных не тронули, так как понадеялись, что те умрут сами. Дятлов с Колмогоровой не стали ликвидаторов разочаровывать, взяли и в тот же миг сами умерли от замерзания. А ликвидаторы разложили фонарики на палатку и третью гряду и отправились в обратный путь, заметая вениками следы в лесных сугробах. Я встречал разных сказочных фантазёров, но вы их всех превзошли. Вы лучший !!!
The troika managed to escape from such serious liquidators. The liquidators rushed to catch up and Slobodin was hit on the head. The rest were not touched, as they hoped that they would die on their own. Dyatlov and Kolmogorova did not disappoint the liquidators, they took it and at the same moment they themselves died of freezing. And the liquidators laid out the lanterns on the tent and the third ridge and set off on their way back, sweeping their tracks in the forest snowdrifts with brooms. I have met various fairy tale dreamers, but you have surpassed them all. You are the best !!!
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

December 14, 2022, 04:30:35 PM
Reply #132

GlennM

Liquidators curling on a Russian slope in the dead of winter. You have to ration that stuff,  it's just too good. tongue2 lol2
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

December 14, 2022, 09:40:58 PM
Reply #133

Почемучка

От таких серьёзных ликвидаторов тройка ухитрилась сбежать. Ликвидаторы кинулись догонять и Слободина ударили по голове. Остальных не тронули, так как понадеялись, что те умрут сами. Дятлов с Колмогоровой не стали ликвидаторов разочаровывать, взяли и в тот же миг сами умерли от замерзания. А ликвидаторы разложили фонарики на палатку и третью гряду и отправились в обратный путь, заметая вениками следы в лесных сугробах. Я встречал разных сказочных фантазёров, но вы их всех превзошли. Вы лучший !!!
The troika managed to escape from such serious liquidators. The liquidators rushed to catch up and Slobodin was hit on the head. The rest were not touched, as they hoped that they would die on their own. Dyatlov and Kolmogorova did not disappoint the liquidators, they took it and at the same moment they themselves died of freezing. And the liquidators laid out the lanterns on the tent and the third ridge and set off on their way back, sweeping their tracks in the forest snowdrifts with brooms. I have met various fairy tale dreamers, but you have surpassed them all. You are the best !!!

Премия Золотого Валенка? Или премия  Бриллиантового Пера от Гуся с Озера Гусиного гнезда? Зайцев, надо всегда учитывать тот факт что Шарль Перро  - был сказочником, французом и любил сюжеты с людоедами и Синими Бородами в контексте произведений. Возможно месье Чарльз - его потомок в каком-нибудь колене. Геном обязывает его быть сказочником изо всех сил. Может ему даже имя в честь этого дальнего родственника дали.
Я нашла ему образ на авку. Думаю он будет в восторге.

Golden Valenka Award? Or the Diamond Feather award from Goose from Goose Nest Lake? Zaitsev, one must always take into account the fact that Charles Perrault was a storyteller, a Frenchman and loved plots with cannibals and Bluebeards in the context of his works. Perhaps Monsieur Charles is his descendant in some tribe. The genome obliges him to be a storyteller with all his might. Maybe he was even given a name in honor of this distant relative.
I found an image for him on avka. I think he will be delighted.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:27:15 PM by Почемучка »

December 14, 2022, 09:58:11 PM
Reply #134

Почемучка

Liquidators curling on a Russian slope in the dead of winter. You have to ration that stuff,  it's just too good. tongue2 lol2
Имеет смысл устроить ежегодный конкурс на премию от СССР и Гулага.
Давайте рассмотрим варианты как её назвать
1) Золотой Валенок
2) Бриллиантовое перо от Гуся с Озера Гусиного Гнезда
3) Платиновый обломок лыжи
4) Сапфировый сухарик туриста
5) Кедровое полено
6) ...

It makes sense to arrange an annual competition for a prize from the USSR and the Gulag.
Let's look at the options for how to name it
1) Golden boots
2) Diamond feather from Goose from Goose Nest Lake
3) Platinum ski chip
4) Tourist's sapphire cracker
5) Cedar log
6) ...

Кстати, Джо Дассен - со стороны матери был венгром. Венгры в свою очередь - финно-угорский народ, Манси - родственный народ для венгров.
By the way, Joe Dassin was a Hungarian on his mother's side. The Hungarians, in turn, are a Finno-Ugric people, the Mansi are a kindred people for the Hungarians.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:12:46 PM by Почемучка »

December 15, 2022, 12:10:16 AM
Reply #135

Зайцев

Голливудский сценарий получается, достойный Оскара. Я бы в эту версию ещё пару моментов добавил: Проданов тайно сотрудничает с компанией Луи Виттон и является маньяком, ценителем женской кожи.
A Hollywood screenplay worthy of an Oscar. I would add a couple more points to this version: Prodanov secretly collaborates with the Louis Vuitton company and is a maniac, a connoisseur of women's skin.

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

December 15, 2022, 02:12:49 AM
Reply #136

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:41:05 PM by Charles »

December 15, 2022, 03:07:23 AM
Reply #137

Почемучка

The more hysterically you react when a possible involvement of Gulag officers is spoken, the more you raise the suspicion that they were involved and the more you enforce the conviction that this is the right direction to search for.
Ну какие истерики могут быть у русских мамонтов? Мы же ископаемые и причем полезные ископаемые. Мы смотрим на историю группы Дятлова как сама История.
Вы так настойчиво рекламируете свои версию, совершая над нами насилие, что старик Фрейд давно бы нашел Вас интересным для психоанализа. Как оказалось, то же самое Вы пытались делать и до нашего русского нашествия. И к слову заметить - не с русскими ископаемыми, а с участниками других стран. Так "Что делать?" Н. Г. Чернышевский ?

Вы хотите залить свою версию в гранит и продать и Вам нужна как воздух - положительная рецензия на Ваши сочинения? Решили получать прибыль на популяризации своих представлений о ценностях в СССР? Ваш опус даже в кратком изложении - бред сивой кобылы.

Well, what kind of tantrums can Russian mammoths have? We are fossils and moreover, minerals. We look at the history of the Dyatlov group as history itself.
You advertise your version so persistently, committing violence against us, that old Freud would long ago have found you interesting for psychoanalysis. As it turned out, you tried to do the same before our Russian invasion. And by the way, not with Russian fossils, but with participants from other countries. So what to do?" N. G. Chernyshevsky?

Do you want to pour your version into granite and sell it, and do you need a positive review of your compositions like air? Have you decided to make a profit by popularizing your ideas about values ​​in the USSR? Your opus, even in a summary, is bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:14:18 AM by Почемучка »

The following users thanked this post: Зайцев

December 15, 2022, 03:08:16 AM
Reply #138

Почемучка

Лирическое отступление.

Когда я пыталась свести все имеющиеся знания по теме группы Дятлова в одну и идеальную версию, то выяснялось всегда - что были как лишние, так и недостающие факты. То есть сама-то фабула была понятна. Она была понятна даже в 1959 году - 27 марта 1959 года созданная комиссия уже определенно сделала вывод, что туристы стали жертвами неблагоприятных климатических условий и несерьезного отношения именно к угрозам природного характера.

Поскольку следствие на эту дату - еще мало чего наработало, то оставался единственный логический вывод. Комиссия располагала какими-то свидетельствами в пользу этого вывода. Но свидетелей - не могла публично назвать. Такое случается и имеет место быть во всех странах в том случае, когда источник  информации - состоит в агентурной сети.

Мои слова - не вода. Вот история - в Финляндии.
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1192.msg19178#msg19178
Там одного и явно подозреваемого - полиция даже не опрашивала. Вообще не разрабатывала как подозреваемого. Хотя население обращалось, приводило свидетельства что он был в крови, грязного вида и производил полное впечатление человека, совершившего убийства подростков.

Тогда я при написании версии - решила оставить открытой фабулу в начале. А рассматривать то, что что получилось в итоге: сразу по произошедшему событию  и далее по линейке времени уже в наше время.
И наблюдение было ожидаемым и ведущим к разгадке. Оказалось что наибольшее количество слухов о причинах гибели было тогда - о ракетах и военных испытаниях. То же самое и сейчас. При наличии полных и неоспоримых данных против такой возможности - две трети знакомых с этой историей винят ракеты.

И я вывела самый очевидный вывод. Этот несчастный случай с туристами был использован в войне разведок. Для тех кому не понятно о чем я рассказываю - предлагаю посмотреть совершенно замечательный с моей точки зрения фильм "Шпион, выйди вон!" (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy). Очень редко фильмы подобного сюжета представляют сторону противника в выгодном свете. Этот фильм - один из немногих где советская сторона была наделена талантами логики, прогнозирования и планирования. Причем эта тройка талантов - при любом исходе и развитии/последовательности событий отыгрывало все в пользу СССР.

СССР нужно было в 1959 году убедить иностранные разведки в том, что у нас на Урале - всякие ракеты летают и падают. Иностранные разведки судя по отчетам ЦРУ того времени - и оказались с такими представлениями о наших ракетных полигонах на Урале.

Lyrical digression.

When I tried to reduce all the available knowledge on the topic of the Dyatlov group into one and ideal version, it always turned out that there were both superfluous and missing facts. That is, the plot itself was clear. It was clear even in 1959 - on March 27, 1959, the established commission already definitely concluded that tourists were victims of adverse climatic conditions and a frivolous attitude to natural threats.

Since the investigation on this date had not yet worked out much, the only logical conclusion remained. The Commission had some evidence to support this conclusion. But she could not publicly name witnesses. This happens and takes place in all countries in the case when the source  information  - is in the agent network.

My words are not water. Here's the story - in Finland.
There is one and clearly a suspect - the police did not even interrogate. Generally not developed as a suspect. Although the population appealed, cited evidence that he was covered in blood, dirty looking and gave the full impression of a person who committed the murders of teenagers.

Then, when writing the version, I decided to leave the plot open at the beginning. And consider what happened in the end: immediately after the event and further along the time line already in our time.
And the observation was expected and leading to a clue. It turned out that the greatest number of rumors about the causes of death was then - about missiles and military tests. The same is true now. With complete and undeniable evidence against such a possibility, two-thirds of those familiar with the story blame rockets.

And I drew the most obvious conclusion. This tourist accident was used in the intelligence war. For those who do not understand what I'm talking about - I suggest watching the film "Spy, Get Out!", which is absolutely wonderful from my point of view! (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy). It is very rare for films of this kind to present the side of the enemy in a favorable light. This film is one of the few where the Soviet side was endowed with the talents of logic, forecasting and planning. Moreover, this trio of talents - with any outcome and development / sequence of events, played everything in favor of the USSR.

The USSR had to convince foreign intelligence services in 1959 that in our Urals - all sorts of missiles fly and fall. Foreign intelligence, judging by the CIA reports of that time, ended up with such ideas about our missile ranges in the Urals.
++++++++++++++++

Музыкальная пауза. Я надеюсь - читатели простят мои женские выкрутасы.
Musical pause. I hope readers will forgive my female frills.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 06:59:40 AM by Почемучка »

December 15, 2022, 03:41:48 AM
Reply #139

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:41:33 PM by Charles »

December 15, 2022, 03:45:07 AM
Reply #140

Зайцев

1) The possibility that the hikers were murdered was considered by some people,

---

Да не умирают от холода сами по себе за 6-8 часов одетые туристы во время ходьбы. Наоборот, движение их будет согревать. Вы забыли в версии объяснить, куда делись следы убийц в лесной зоне водораздела Лозьвы и Ауспии. Это не голый склон, это лес. Лыжный след группы будет виден, так же как был виден в лесу след группы Дятлова. Этот водораздел пересекала с севера на юг группа поисковиков, которые спустились с Отортена, вышла на Лозьву и, сделав петлю, перевалив хребет, вышла на Ауспию. Они никакого следа на лесном водоразделе не обнаружили.
Yes, do not die of cold on their own for 6-8 hours, dressed tourists while walking. On the contrary, their movement will warm. You forgot to explain in the version where the traces of the killers went in the forest zone of the watershed of Lozva and Auspiya. This is not a bare slope, this is a forest. The ski trail of the group will be visible, just as the trail of the Dyatlov group was visible in the forest. This watershed was crossed from north to south by a group of searchers who descended from Otorten, went to Lozva and, having made a loop, crossed the ridge, went to Auspiya. They did not find any trace on the forest watershed.

Как Проданов оказался в отделении милиции другого города, именно в тот момент, когда там оказались два туриста группы Дятлова?
Почему эти два туриста скрыли от остальной группы, что увидели убийцу отца одного из них ? А если не скрыли, то почему Юдин об этом ничего не рассказал ?
Всё ясно с вашей версией. Удалите её, не позорьтесь.
How did Prodanov end up at the police station of another city, exactly at the moment when two tourists from the Dyatlov group were there?
Why did these two tourists hide from the rest of the group that they saw the murderer of the father of one of them? And if they didn’t hide it, then why didn’t Yudin say anything about it?
Everything is clear with your version. Remove it, don't be embarrassed.

December 15, 2022, 03:54:07 AM
Reply #141

Зайцев

clap1

Так в чём проблема то? С версией облажались, тогда в европейский суд на нас подайте заявление.
So what's the problem then? They screwed up with the version, then file an application against us in the European court.

December 15, 2022, 04:04:46 AM
Reply #142

Почемучка

The USSR had to colonize its people. Slave labor made it possible to stand and resist. Don't be a poor state. Gulag gave the country - the required amount of gross national product with minimal labor costs.

What you did here, advocacy, apologetics and justification of slave labor and crime against humanity, is a crime punished by French law and in many European and civilized countries:

« Seront punis de la même peine [cinq ans d'emprisonnement et de 45 000 euros d'amende] ceux qui auront fait l'apologie des crimes visés au premier alinéa, des crimes de guerre, des crimes contre l'humanité, des crimes de réduction en esclavage ou d'exploitation d'une personne réduite en esclavage [...], y compris si ces crimes n'ont pas donné lieu à la condamnation de leurs auteurs. » https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/loda/article_lc/LEGIARTI000043982456

"The same penalty shall be imposed [five years' imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros] on those who have advocated the crimes referred to in the first paragraph, war crimes, crimes against humanity, crimes of enslavement or exploitation of a person reduced to slavery [...], including if these crimes have not resulted in the conviction of their perpetrators."

The Paris Court of Appeal indicates that apologetics or advocacy consists in presenting a crime against humanity "in a favorable light, as a legitimate action whose completion must be hoped", just as you did here with slave labor. You can find the same laws and same jurisprudence everywhere in Europe, it is not specific to France but the expression of compliance to international law.

We don't know if the death of the Dyatlov hikers in 1959 resulted of criminal actions, but it is certain that in 2022, your "The USSR had to colonize its people. Slave labor made it possible to stand and resist. Don't be a poor state. Gulag gave the country - the required amount of gross national product with minimal labor costs." is an actual crime according to European laws.

clap1

---
Вы видимо в школе - уроки истории пропускали в пользу получения сексуальных знаний...
You seem to be at school - you skipped history lessons in favor of gaining sexual knowledge ...

Даже странно что Вы тут не представили себя в виде сексуального гиганта...
А так-то - лыжи в руки/ноги и бегом к Канадской границе. Тут в теме - мамонты русские гуляют...Ископаемые и полезные...

Тем не менее питая симпатию к французам, я предлагаю Вам рассмотреть историю Китая. Их экономического рывка, чтобы не быть/стать колонией других развитых стран. Китай не стал делить своих граждан на обитателей Гулага и свободных. Все граждане Китая одновременно перешли в статус ограниченно свободных и трудящихся практически бесплатно.
Китай всегда находил самые недорогие решения на своем историческом пути. Видимо Конфуций в генах. Это же он додумался что:
  «Если долго сидеть на берегу реки, то можно увидеть, как мимо проплывёт труп твоего врага»...

It’s even strange that you didn’t present yourself as a sexual giant here ...
And so - skis in hand / foot and run to the Canadian border. Here in the subject - Russian mammoths walk ... Fossils and useful ...

Nevertheless, having sympathy for the French. I suggest you consider the history of China. Their economic breakthrough, not to be / become a colony of other developed countries. China did not divide its citizens into the inhabitants of the Gulag and the free. All Chinese citizens simultaneously moved to the status of restricted free and workers practically free of charge.
China has always found the most inexpensive solutions in its history. Apparently Confucius is in the genes. This is what he came up with:
  “If you sit on the river bank for a long time, you can see how the corpse of your enemy floats by” ...

December 15, 2022, 04:12:10 AM
Reply #143

Почемучка

clap1

Так в чём проблема то? С версией облажались, тогда в европейский суд на нас подайте заявление.
So what's the problem then? They screwed up with the version, then file an application against us in the European court.
Он не пойдет на такие финансовые затраты. Он ждет что
He will not go to such financial costs. He is waiting for
And if you are Russia, sincerely, I don't care at all if the US finally cuts you and sells you in pieces.

Это уже чистая политика. Есть аргументация и здесь - сложить его чаяния и помыслы: в мусорный ящик. Но не стану.
Достаточно истории и истории именно давней, прошлого уже века. Хотя месье Чарльз совершенно четко уловил смысл происходящего сейчас. Опять кому-то позарез нужны именно природные ресурсы России. Под это тратятся финансы и строятся планы. Но как всегда - это только дележ шкуры неубитого медведя...

This is pure politics. There is an argument here as well - to lay down his aspirations and thoughts: in a dustbin. But I won't.
Enough history and the history of the old, already past century. Although Monsieur Charles quite clearly grasped the meaning of what is happening now. Again, someone desperately needs the natural resources of Russia. Under this, finances are spent and plans are made. But as always, this is only a division of the skin of an unkilled bear ...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:32:05 AM by Почемучка »

December 15, 2022, 04:30:46 AM
Reply #144

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:41:48 PM by Charles »

December 15, 2022, 04:41:59 AM
Reply #145

Почемучка

an application against us in the European court.

So you both advocate slave labor and are both actual criminals according to European laws? Then what could be the credibility of your arguments or theories or speeches of any content... zero?

And I shall say that given the actual context and the widespread anti-Russian feelings in Europe, it is not very smart to publicly advocate the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Soviet regime, most European people not differentiating "Soviet" and "Russian" (but maybe they are right, and as I already said, you make me doubt).

Anyway, once your friend, the parody of noblewoman who risks 5 years of imprisonment on the territory of EU, advocated slave labor, her writings lost all credibility.

Как страшно жить...Месье Чарльз, как насчет сумок из человеческой кожи что производила Франция на заказ Третьему Рейху?
Как насчет несчастных воинов Французского Иностранного легиона, которых использовали как рабов, дав обещание что они воинским трудом заслужат себе полные гражданские права во Франции и это оказалось обманом?
Можно еще насобирать всяких мерзостей, к которым причастна Франция как государство. В Вашем французском шкафу тайн - скелетам уже негде укладываться. Все забито под потолок, а скелеты - все прибывают.

Месье Чарльз, у Вас с юмором так же печально как и с умственным развитием. Мне ничего не грозит. Потому что я даю оценку нашей российской истории. Я не навязываю Франции - наш опыт. Я его осознаю и трактую как человек, который родился и вырос после Гулага, но на той базе что Гулаг дал стране.
Поскольку Гулаг - это перенятый опыт у Франции. Франция применяла методы Гулага при организации Французского Иностранного легиона. СССР всегда был чуток к опыту родины революций - Франции.
Так что судьи окажутся в очень сложной ситуации, если им приподнести свидетельства судеб русских легионеров. А они у меня имеются. Есть даже сохраненный сертификат легионера.

How scary to live ... Monsieur Charles, what about bags made of human skin that France produced for the Third Reich?
What about the unfortunate warriors of the French Foreign Legion, who were used as slaves, with the promise that they would earn full civil rights in France through military labor and this turned out to be a hoax?
You can still collect all sorts of abominations in which France as a state is involved. In your French cabinets of secrets - the skeletons have nowhere to fit. Everything is crammed to the ceiling, and the skeletons - they all arrive.

Monsieur Charles, your humor is as sad as your mental development. Nothing threatens me. Because I give an assessment of our Russian history. I do not impose France - our experience. I understand and interpret him as a person who was born and raised after the Gulag, but on the basis that the Gulag gave the country.
Since the Gulag is a learned experience from France. France applied the methods of the Gulag in the organization of the French Foreign Legion. The USSR has always been sensitive to the experience of the birthplace of revolutions - France.
So the judges will find themselves in a very difficult situation if they are presented with evidence of the fate of Russian legionnaires. And I have them. There is even a preserved legionary certificate.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:53:26 AM by Почемучка »

December 15, 2022, 04:49:46 AM
Reply #146

Зайцев

who risks 5 years of imprisonment on the territory of EU
Этим вряд ли нас можно испугать
This hardly scares us.

December 15, 2022, 04:51:27 AM
Reply #147

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:42:01 PM by Charles »

December 15, 2022, 04:58:33 AM
Reply #148

Почемучка

who risks 5 years of imprisonment on the territory of EU
Этим вряд ли нас можно испугать
This hardly scares us.

Зайцев, ну давайте проявим - милосердие. Ведь Чарльз со всей очевидностью - потерял адекватность. Вопрос - насколько он ею обладал: открытый...
Zaitsev, well, let's show mercy. After all, Charles has clearly lost his adequacy. The question is how much he possessed it: open ...

December 15, 2022, 05:02:29 AM
Reply #149

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 07:42:13 PM by Charles »