May 13, 2024, 06:44:54 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Arguments against criminal versions  (Read 67826 times)

December 20, 2022, 02:27:43 AM
Reply #300

Ziljoe

I hope others will be comfortable enough to put forward their thoughts and ideas. Personally, I look forward to hearing all ideas by the forum members.
Сэр Ziljoe, даже по Вашим предыдущим постам читается, что росомаха - не единственный возможный виновник. Смысл был в том, чтобы Вы сами произвели статистические исследования базы имеющихся у Вас знаний. Так сказать инвентаризацию с статистическими выводами.

Например, выход наружу и поэтому и рез палатки необходим если
1) росомаха
2) лавина
3) возгорание/пожар внутри палатки
4) охватившая боязнь замкнутого пространства
5) и так далее.

Sir Ziljoe, even from your previous posts it appears that wolverine is not the only possible culprit. The point was that you yourself made a statistical study of the base of your knowledge. So to speak inventory with statistical conclusions.

For example, going outside and therefore cutting the tent is necessary if
1) wolverine
2) avalanche
3) fire / fire inside the tent
4) overwhelmed by the fear of closed space
5) and so on.

Thank you Почемучка, I think I have a better understanding of what you ask.

December 20, 2022, 02:29:31 AM
Reply #301

Зайцев

Инфразвук это примерно такой же бред, что и росомаха.
Мне так представляется, что разрезать палатку от приступа удушья мог тот, у кого на поясе был нож. Спонтанное быстрое действие. Иначе, остальные помешали бы это сделать.
Infrasound is about the same nonsense as wolverine.
It seems to me that the one who had a knife on his belt could cut the tent from an attack of suffocation. Spontaneous fast action. Otherwise, the rest would interfere with doing it.
А возражаю.
And I object.

Я даже больше скажу. В любых горах, непосредственно у ручья, каких только галлюцинаций не наслушаешься. Сочетание эффектов звука журчащей воды и горного эха. Есть неплохой рецепт, избежать этого. Перед сном капаешь в чай 20 грамм медицинского спирта и всё. Мышцы расслабляются, сосуды расширяются и снижают давление в головном мозге. Кровь циркулирует более интенсивно и сердечная мышца начинает работать в щадящем режиме. Головной мозг засыпает.
I'll even say more. In any mountains, right next to the stream, what kind of hallucinations you can not hear enough. Combination of sound effects of murmuring water and mountain echo. There is a good recipe for avoiding this. Before going to bed, you drop 20 grams of medical alcohol into tea and that's it. Muscles relax, blood vessels dilate and reduce pressure in the brain. The blood circulates more intensively and the heart muscle begins to work in a sparing mode. The brain goes to sleep.
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

December 20, 2022, 02:33:43 AM
Reply #302

Почемучка

I understand the problem with traces of predators. However , I feel there is more to the thought process regarding the Wolverine. Firstly, the traces of the tourists are not found around the tent, only Futher down the slope with the raised foot prints. Secondly, the Wolverine has fat padded feet to allow it to walk in its environment without sinking. Deer, wolves and humans have a small foot area to weight , so would be easier to find. Thirdly, because no traces were found, it does not mean that there were no living creatures in the area .Fourthly , they say no traces of "predators " . Would the searchers/mansi even have considered the Wolverine as a predator? To humans at least and how big was the search for predators?

Three weeks have passed on the slope before the searchers arrive.Snow and wind will have had time to change the scene.
Если не предположить, что это был единичной случай крылатой росомахи - то её следы обязательно бы остались там где был снег глубже. Как оставались следы туристов. Хотя бы запахом. Манси были следопытами со своими охотничьими собаками. И они - добывали такую дичь как росомахи. Следов хищников - не обнаружено.
Манси в своих допросах (Шешкин) - отвечали про наблюдения на охоте следов росомахи. В том контексте, что отвечает Шешкин: от манси бы факт пребывания у палатки росомахи - не остался бы не обнаруженным.

В этом тезисе - очень удобно вспоминать про лосе или оленей. Они - не хищники. Их следы - никого не интересовали.

If we do not assume that this was an isolated case of a winged wolverine, then its traces would certainly have remained where the snow was deeper. How were the traces of tourists. At least the smell. The Mansi were trackers with their hunting dogs. And they - mined such game as wolverines. No traces of predators were found.
Mansi in their interrogations (Sheshkin) - answered about observations of wolverine tracks while hunting. In the context that Sheshkin answers: from the Mansi, the fact of being at the wolverine's tent would not have remained undiscovered.
In this thesis, it is very convenient to remember about elk or deer. They are not predators. Their tracks - no one was interested.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 03:02:03 AM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 20, 2022, 02:46:00 AM
Reply #303

Почемучка

Я даже больше скажу. В любых горах, непосредственно у ручья, каких только галлюцинаций не наслушаешься. Сочетание эффектов звука журчащей воды и горного эха. Есть неплохой рецепт, избежать этого. Перед сном капаешь в чай 20 грамм медицинского спирта и всё. Мышцы расслабляются, сосуды расширяются и снижают давление в головном мозге. Кровь циркулирует более интенсивно и сердечная мышца начинает работать в щадящем режиме. Головной мозг засыпает.
I'll even say more. In any mountains, right next to the stream, what kind of hallucinations you can not hear enough. Combination of sound effects of murmuring water and mountain echo. There is a good recipe for avoiding this. Before going to bed, you drop 20 grams of medical alcohol into tea and that's it. Muscles relax, blood vessels dilate and reduce pressure in the brain. The blood circulates more intensively and the heart muscle begins to work in a sparing mode. The brain goes to sleep.
Хех, может поэтому фляжку со спиртом поисковики так легко обнаружили...
Но есть одно но. Засыпать богатырским сном нельзя дежурным...
Поэтому опять возвращаемся куда? Туда и к тем кто одет как дежурные, к тем у кого фотоаппарат аж оказался вынесенным в ручей?

Heh, maybe that's why the search engines found the flask of alcohol so easily...
But there is one but. It is impossible for duty officers to fall asleep with a heroic dream ...
So where are we going back to? There and to those who are dressed as duty officers, to those whose camera turned out to be taken out into the stream?
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 20, 2022, 02:59:48 AM
Reply #304

Ziljoe

I understand the problem with traces of predators. However , I feel there is more to the thought process regarding the Wolverine. Firstly, the traces of the tourists are not found around the tent, only Futher down the slope with the raised foot prints. Secondly, the Wolverine has fat padded feet to allow it to walk in its environment without sinking. Deer, wolves and humans have a small foot area to weight , so would be easier to find. Thirdly, because no traces were found, it does not mean that there were no living creatures in the area .Fourthly , they say no traces of "predators " . Would the searchers/mansi even have considered the Wolverine as a predator? To humans at least and how big was the search for predators?

Three weeks have passed on the slope before the searchers arrive.Snow and wind will have had time to change the scene.
Если не предположить, что это был единичной случай крылатой росомахи - то её следы обязательно бы остались там где был снег глубже. Как оставались следы туристов. Хотя бы запахом. Манси были следопытами со своими охотничьими собаками. И они - добывали такую дичь как росомахи. Следов хищников - не обнаружено.
Манси в своих допросах (Шешкин) - отвечали про наблюдения на охоте следов росомахи. В том контексте, что отвечает Шешкин: от манси бы факт пребывания у палатки росомахи - не остался бы не обнаруженным.

В этом тезисе - очень удобно вспоминать про лосе или оленей. Они - не хищники. Их следы - никого не интересовали.

If we do not assume that this was an isolated case of a winged wolverine, then its traces would certainly have remained where the snow was deeper. How were the traces of tourists. At least the smell. The Mansi were trackers with their hunting dogs. And they - mined such game as wolverines. No traces of predators were found.
Mansi in their interrogations (Sheshkin) - answered about observations of wolverine tracks while hunting. In the context that Sheshkin answers: from the Mansi, the fact of being at the wolverine's tent would not have remained undiscovered.
In this thesis, it is very convenient to remember about elk or deer. They are not predators. Their tracks - no one was interested.

Why would the traces remain on the slope? As for the smell, it would have diluted over time and yes it's possible that no one was interested or even thought that a Wolverine could cause such an event. There is the the dilated pupils in the autopsy that suggests toxins . If no alcohol was found then what caused the dilated pupils?  I'm sorry if I'm being pedantic but I think it's good to explore.

When you write.

In this thesis, it is very convenient to remember about elk or deer

Can you direct me to the link?

December 20, 2022, 03:11:23 AM
Reply #305

Почемучка

Why would the traces remain on the slope? As for the smell, it would have diluted over time and yes it's possible that no one was interested or even thought that a Wolverine could cause such an event. There is the the dilated pupils in the autopsy that suggests toxins . If no alcohol was found then what caused the dilated pupils?  I'm sorry if I'm being pedantic but I think it's good to explore.

When you write.

In this thesis, it is very convenient to remember about elk or deer

Can you direct me to the link?

https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-263?rbid=17743

December 20, 2022, 03:02:08 AM
Reply #306

Зайцев

Хех, может поэтому фляжку со спиртом поисковики так легко обнаружили...
Но есть одно но. Засыпать богатырским сном нельзя дежурным...
Поэтому опять возвращаемся куда? Туда и к тем кто одет как дежурные, к тем у кого фотоаппарат аж оказался вынесенным в ручей?

Heh, maybe that's why the search engines found the flask of alcohol so easily...
But there is one but. It is impossible for duty officers to fall asleep with a heroic dream ...
So where are we going back to? There and to those who are dressed as duty officers, to those whose camera turned out to be taken out into the stream?
Что за дежурные ? Печь же не топилась
What are the attendants? The oven didn't heat up

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

December 20, 2022, 03:13:26 AM
Reply #307

Почемучка

Те, кому в обязанности входило утром всех разбудить, следить чтоб в неотапливаемой палатке никто так не прислонился к стеночке, что утром надо было вырубать ледорубом.
В это месте я предлагаю вспоминать про собаку Ольву и Блинова. Спящие люди мало себя контролируют. Некоторые крепко уснувшие - не просыпались когда горели личными частями тела при касании с печкою.
Вам и из личной симпатии - читайте. Вам эти тайны можно - Вы же русский...
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=16074.msg1214135#msg1214135

Those who were responsible for waking everyone up in the morning, making sure that in an unheated tent no one leaned against the wall so that in the morning they had to be cut down with an ice ax.
At this point, I propose to remember about the dog Olva and Blinov. Sleeping people have little control over themselves. Some who were fast asleep did not wake up when their personal parts of the body burned when they touched the stove.
You and out of personal sympathy - read. You can have these secrets - you are Russian ...

December 20, 2022, 03:17:04 AM
Reply #308

Зайцев

There is the the dilated pupils in the autopsy that suggests toxins . If no alcohol was found then what caused the dilated pupils?  I'm sorry if I'm being pedantic but I think it's good to explore.

Botulinum toxin
Nothing unusual.. It happens to everyone who dies from this toxin
Токсин ботулизма
Ничего необычного.. Так бывает у всех, кто умирает от этого токсина

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

December 20, 2022, 03:21:30 AM
Reply #309

Зайцев

Те, кому в обязанности входило утром всех разбудить, следить чтоб в неотапливаемой палатке никто так не прислонился к стеночке, что утром надо было вырубать ледорубом.
В это месте я предлагаю вспоминать про собаку Ольву и Блинова. Спящие люди мало себя контролируют. Некоторые крепко уснувшие - не просыпались когда горели личными частями тела при касании с печкою.
Вам и из личной симпатии - читайте. Вам эти тайны можно - Вы же русский...
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=16074.msg1214135#msg1214135

Those who were responsible for waking everyone up in the morning, making sure that in an unheated tent no one leaned against the wall so that in the morning they had to be cut down with an ice ax.
At this point, I propose to remember about the dog Olva and Blinov. Sleeping people have little control over themselves. Some who were fast asleep did not wake up when their personal parts of the body burned when they touched the stove.
You and out of personal sympathy - read. You can have these secrets - you are Russian ...
Когда печь не топится, дежурный не нужен. К горячей печи никто не прикоснётся. А просто так не спать по очереди, это вряд ли.. Хороший сон - это хороший переход следующего дня.

December 20, 2022, 03:31:20 AM
Reply #310

Ziljoe

There is the the dilated pupils in the autopsy that suggests toxins . If no alcohol was found then what caused the dilated pupils?  I'm sorry if I'm being pedantic but I think it's good to explore.

Botulinum toxin
Nothing unusual.. It happens to everyone who dies from this toxin
Токсин ботулизма
Ничего необычного.. Так бывает у всех, кто умирает от этого токсина

Very interesting. The sausage.....

December 20, 2022, 03:35:33 AM
Reply #311

Почемучка

Когда печь не топится, дежурный не нужен. К горячей печи никто не прикоснётся. А просто так не спать по очереди, это вряд ли.. Хороший сон - это хороший переход следующего дня.

А возражаю. Туристы встали на ночевку в том месте, где не планировали. И со всей очевидностью - из-за ухудшения погоды. Как могла повести себя непогода - не было известно. Значит должны быть сторожа, дежурные. Если ночевка с печкою - когда люди защищены от непогоды еще и отоплением: требует дежурных, то с чего абсолютно холодная ночевка, которая проводилась впервые!!! - вдруг оказалась бы без присмотра?

Туристы если вставали на непредвиденную стоянку - то и не спали, так коротали время в дреме без сна. Это в многих отчетах. Снаряжение группы Дятлова - было нищим. Никаких спальных мешков и теплой одежды. Без печки - это неизбежность оставлять дежурных. Им не нужны были простуженные за эту абсолютно холодную ночевку. А если еще и вспоминать про эпидемию ходившего тогда гриппа по всей территории СССР и про таблетки стрептоцида и кофеина: вывод очевиден.

And I object. Tourists got up for the night in a place where they had not planned. And obviously - because of the deterioration of the weather. How bad weather could behave - it was not known. So there must be watchmen, on duty. If an overnight stay with a stove - when people are protected from bad weather by heating: requires attendants, then why is an absolutely cold overnight stay, which was held for the first time !!! - would suddenly be left unattended?
Tourists, if they got up to an unforeseen parking lot, didn’t sleep, so they whiled away the time in a nap without sleep. It's in many reports. The equipment of the Dyatlov group was poor. No sleeping bags or warm clothes. Without a stove, it is inevitable to leave those on duty. They didn't need colds for this absolutely cold overnight stay. And if you also remember about the epidemic of the flu that was then circulating throughout the USSR and about streptocide and caffeine pills: the conclusion is obvious.

December 20, 2022, 03:39:41 AM
Reply #312

Зайцев

No. Meat in jars
And if it was not botulism, but tularemia, then they became infected in the hut from the dust of mouse droppings. Such a terrible toxin
Нет. Мясо в банках
А если это был не ботулизм, а туляремия, то заразились в избе от пыли мышиного помёта. Такой же страшный токсин

December 20, 2022, 03:44:39 AM
Reply #313

Зайцев

А возражаю. Туристы встали на ночевку в том месте, где не планировали. И со всей очевидностью - из-за ухудшения погоды. Как могла повести себя непогода - не было известно. Значит должны быть сторожа, дежурные. Если ночевка с печкою - когда люди защищены от непогоды еще и отоплением: требует дежурных, то с чего абсолютно холодная ночевка, которая проводилась впервые!!! - вдруг оказалась бы без присмотра?

Туристы если вставали на непредвиденную стоянку - то и не спали, так коротали время в дреме без сна. Это в многих отчетах. Снаряжение группы Дятлова - было нищим. Никаких спальных мешков и теплой одежды. Без печки - это неизбежность оставлять дежурных. Им не нужны были простуженные за эту абсолютно холодную ночевку. А если еще и вспоминать про эпидемию ходившего тогда гриппа по всей территории СССР и про таблетки стрептоцида и кофеина: вывод очевиден.

And I object. Tourists got up for the night in a place where they had not planned. And obviously - because of the deterioration of the weather. How bad weather could behave - it was not known. So there must be watchmen, on duty. If an overnight stay with a stove - when people are protected from bad weather by heating: requires attendants, then why is an absolutely cold overnight stay, which was held for the first time !!! - would suddenly be left unattended?
Tourists, if they got up to an unforeseen parking lot, didn’t sleep, so they whiled away the time in a nap without sleep. It's in many reports. The equipment of the Dyatlov group was poor. No sleeping bags or warm clothes. Without a stove, it is inevitable to leave those on duty. They didn't need colds for this absolutely cold overnight stay. And if you also remember about the epidemic of the flu that was then circulating throughout the USSR and about streptocide and caffeine pills: the conclusion is obvious.
Светлана, валенки, телогрейки и шапки это тёплая одежда. Для 9 человек в палатке такого размера будет не холодно, если все лягут, прижавшись друк к другу и укроются одеялами сверху. Но, лечь придётся и в валенках и в телогрейках. А вот дежурный офигеет уже через час. Не нужен никакой дежурный. Я точно знаю. grin1

December 20, 2022, 03:44:51 AM
Reply #314

Почемучка

No. Meat in jars
And if it was not botulism, but tularemia, then they became infected in the hut from the dust of mouse droppings. Such a terrible toxin
Нет. Мясо в банках
А если это был не ботулизм, а туляремия, то заразились в избе от пыли мышиного помёта. Такой же страшный токсин
Зайцев, тогда по СССР гулял грипп. Такой, что люди умирали скоропостижно. И это грипп вошел во все учебники для врачей-инфекционистов. Мы с Вами эту тему на русских площадках - разбирали. Это гораздо более массовое, вероятное. Просто потому что случаи заболеванием гриппа - были чаще. Сейчас это очень понятно, потому что все макнулись носами в ковид.

Zaitsev, then the flu was walking around the USSR. Such that people died suddenly. And this flu was included in all textbooks for infectious disease doctors. You and I discussed this topic on Russian sites. This is much more massive, likely. Simply because cases of influenza were more frequent. Now this is very understandable, because everyone dipped their noses into covid.

December 20, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
Reply #315

Зайцев

А возражаю.
Я вас могу взять с собой в лес на пару дней. Переночуем одну ночь в палатке без печки. Подберём одежду подходящую - валенки, телогрейки и брезентовые инцефалитки. Как у группы Дятлова. Вы сразу всё поймёте, что человеческое тело является источником тепла.

December 20, 2022, 03:54:59 AM
Reply #316

Почемучка

Светлана, валенки, телогрейки и шапки это тёплая одежда. Для 9 человек в палатке такого размера будет не холодно, если все лягут, прижавшись друк к другу и укроются одеялами сверху. Но, лечь придётся и в валенках и в телогрейках. А вот дежурный офигеет уже через час. Не нужен никакой дежурный. Я точно знаю. grin1
А давайте посчитаем валенки, телогрейки и шапки. По одному валенку на замерзающего - есть? А другую ногу - куда? В уме будем держать?
Нужен, Зайцев, дежурный. Дежурный - нужен. Именно поэтому двое погибших - имеют на себе полный комплект одежды как для улицы. Потому что только так можно выдержать задание сторожа. Жалко что у них дробовика не было.

Росомаха бы пошла пачкать елочки Масленникова...

And let's count the felt boots, padded jackets and hats. One felt boot per person freezing - is there? Where is the other leg? Will we keep in mind?
Need, Zaitsev, on duty. Attendant needed. That is why the two dead - have on themselves a complete set of clothes for the street. Because that's the only way to endure the watchman's task. Too bad they didn't have a shotgun.

Wolverine would go to dirty Maslennikov's Christmas trees...
++++++++++++++++

У меня возникла идея начать публиковать словарь используемых речевых оборотов чтобы англо-язычные читатели ясно себе представляли о чем речь. То что Вы хотели знать - да негде было прочесть.
I had the idea to start publishing a dictionary of used speech patterns so that English-speaking readers can clearly understand what it is about. What you wanted to know - but there was nowhere to read.

Русские валенки - это

зимняя обувь для хождения по сухой поверхности, сделанная из овечьей шерсти. Обувь просторная, но влезть туда сразу двумя ногами - нельзя. Использовалась как по прямому назначению, так и - непрямому. В старину русские девушки гадали, кидая валенок за высокий забор с завязанными глазами. Тот кто его принесет - считался судьбою и женихом. Если возвращавший валенок был старым - спрашивали его имя. И это тоже потом решало чьи-то любовные планы. Если валенок не сильно травмировал получателя запроса к Судьбе, ну то есть ему память не отшибало - то все жили долго и счастливо. Если последствия были смертельные - то его так и хоронили с валенком.

Russian felt boots are

winter shoes for walking on dry surfaces, made of sheep's wool. The shoes are spacious, but you can’t get in there with both feet at once. It has been used both for its intended purpose and indirectly. In the old days, Russian girls used to tell fortunes by throwing a felt boot over a high fence while blindfolded. The one who brings it - was considered fate and the groom. If the returning felt boot was old, they asked his name. And this, too, then decided someone's love plans. If the felt boots did not greatly injure the recipient of the request to Fate, that is, his memory did not knock him off, then everyone lived happily ever after. If the consequences were fatal, then he was buried with a felt boot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 04:20:22 AM by Почемучка »

December 20, 2022, 03:55:27 AM
Reply #317

Зайцев

No. Meat in jars
Нет. Мясо в банках
Зайцев, тогда по СССР гулял грипп. Такой, что люди умирали скоропостижно. И это грипп вошел во все учебники для врачей-инфекционистов. Мы с Вами эту тему на русских площадках - разбирали. Это гораздо более массовое, вероятное. Просто потому что случаи заболеванием гриппа - были чаще. Сейчас это очень понятно, потому что все макнулись носами в ковид.

Zaitsev, then the flu was walking around the USSR. Such that people died suddenly. And this flu was included in all textbooks for infectious disease doctors. You and I discussed this topic on Russian sites. This is much more massive, likely. Simply because cases of influenza were more frequent. Now this is very understandable, because everyone dipped their noses into covid.
Грипп это хорошо. Но! Нам тогда придется отбросить три самых важных момента  - разрез палатки от удушья, травмы на ледовом участке третьей гряды от потери координации и стремление всей группы, без исключения, к промыванию желудков в ручье. При гриппе все эти три вопроса остаются без ответа.

December 20, 2022, 03:57:26 AM
Reply #318

Почемучка

Я вас могу взять с собой в лес на пару дней. Переночуем одну ночь в палатке без печки. Подберём одежду подходящую - валенки, телогрейки и брезентовые инцефалитки. Как у группы Дятлова. Вы сразу всё поймёте, что человеческое тело является источником тепла.
Спасибо, у меня нет планов писать версию с сюжетными изысками как у Аннушки Русских...
Thank you, I have no plans to write a version with plot twists like Annushka Russkikh's...

December 20, 2022, 04:00:26 AM
Reply #319

Зайцев

А давайте посчитаем валенки, телогрейки и шапки. По одной одному валенку на замерзающего - есть? А другую ногу - куда? В уме будем держать?
Нужен, зайцев. дежурный. Именно поэтому двое погибших - имеют на себе полный комплект одежды как для улицы.
До трагедии одежда была у всех в полном комплекте.
Так в лес то идём? Я в палатке лягу спать, а вас посажу дежурить, что бы вы прочувствовали нужен ли на самом деле дежурный.  grin1

December 20, 2022, 04:07:46 AM
Reply #320

Зайцев

Спасибо, у меня нет планов писать версию с сюжетными изысками как у Аннушки Русских...
Thank you, I have no plans to write a version with plot twists like Annushka Russkikh's...
Так никаких изысков и не будет. На холоде это исключено. Только у Аннушки могут возникнуть подобные бредовые фантазии. Люди не мёрзнут зимой в палатке без печки, только из-за большого количества человекоединиц на очень малую площадь внутреннего объёма.

December 20, 2022, 04:19:56 AM
Reply #321

Ziljoe

No. Meat in jars
Нет. Мясо в банках

Yes, but from the Latin word botulus, meaning "sausage". It's all very interesting , canned food, poorly heated food depending on how it was prepared, smoked ham is one thing reported to have caused deaths in history.

Just there was ham /pork half eaten . It reports that the effects can be just a few hours. Symptoms reported are paralysis for one. Perhaps this is the reason for the cutting out of the tent and lack of clothes boots etc. Poor dexterity? They physically can't button clothes , put on boots, un button the tent entrance or hold axes?

It's all new to me. I shall assume the brace postion and await the onslaught of abuse . nea1

December 20, 2022, 04:23:54 AM
Reply #322

Почемучка

До трагедии одежда была у всех в полном комплекте.
Так в лес то идём? Я в палатке лягу спать, а вас посажу дежурить, что бы вы прочувствовали нужен ли на самом деле дежурный.  grin1

Вы завещание напишите сначала. Попрощайтесь с роднею. Финансы потратьте накопленные на последние радости жизни. Потом предлагайте сторожить Вас в палатке...

You write your will first. Say goodbye to relatives. Spend the accumulated finances on the last joys of life. Then offer to guard you in the tent...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 04:29:10 AM by Почемучка »

December 20, 2022, 04:31:05 AM
Reply #323

Зайцев

Светлана, вы забываете что я турист. Если бы каждый раз я писаль завещание, чернил бы не хватило. Но, моё предложение остаётся в силе. Подумайте. Ещё брезентовую палатку бы где взять для чистоты эксперимента.. Она теплее современных стандартных двухслойных.
Мы укоротим стойки, подрежем их ножом, и уменьшим объём палатки до минимума. И нам точно будет тепло. Я знаю, какой примерно нужно сделать объём.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 04:37:42 AM by Зайцев »

December 20, 2022, 04:32:28 AM
Reply #324

Почемучка

Так никаких изысков и не будет. На холоде это исключено. Только у Аннушки могут возникнуть подобные бредовые фантазии. Люди не мёрзнут зимой в палатке без печки, только из-за большого количества человекоединиц на очень малую площадь внутреннего объёма.
Так у Аннушки - и палатки не было. Там все было абсолютно на лоне окружающей природы.
So Annushka didn't even have a tent. Everything there was absolutely in the bosom of the surrounding nature.

December 20, 2022, 04:38:27 AM
Reply #325

Почемучка

Светлана, вы забываете что я турист. Если бы каждый раз я писаль завещание, чернил бы не хватило. Но, моё предложение остаётся в силе. Подумайте. Ещё брезентовую палатку бы где взять для чистоты эксперимента.. Она теплее современных стандартных двухслойных.
Я полагаю, что нужен консилиум. Если нас будет двое - ничье мнение нельзя считать превалирующим. И нужны независимые иностранные наблюдатели. Короче - Ваш план, Вы его и прорабатывайте.
I think a council is needed. If there are two of us, no one's opinion can be considered prevailing. And we need independent foreign observers. In short - your plan, you work it out.

December 20, 2022, 04:39:05 AM
Reply #326

Зайцев

Так у Аннушки - и палатки не было. Там все было абсолютно на лоне окружающей природы.
So Annushka didn't even have a tent. Everything there was absolutely in the bosom of the surrounding nature.
Да больная она. Не обращайте внимание.

December 20, 2022, 04:45:12 AM
Reply #327

Зайцев

Я полагаю, что нужен консилиум. Если нас будет двое - ничье мнение нельзя считать превалирующим. И нужны независимые иностранные наблюдатели. Короче - Ваш план, Вы его и прорабатывайте.
I think a council is needed. If there are two of us, no one's opinion can be considered prevailing. And we need independent foreign observers. In short - your plan, you work it out.
А какое тут может быть расхождение мнений ? Одному было тепло, другому холодно? Вряд ли.. Вообще как бы прям жарко не будет. Будет терпимо. Утром будем жаловаться друг другу что спалось плохо, приходилось ворочаться, так как периодически подмерзал один бок, дальний от соседа. Но это всё не страшно. Это в порядке вещей..

December 20, 2022, 04:47:03 AM
Reply #328

Почемучка

Мы укоротим стойки, подрежем их ножом, и уменьшим объём палатки до минимума. И нам точно будет тепло. Я знаю, какой примерно нужно сделать объём.
Вы настойчиво хотите взглянуть в глаза путеводной сковородке? Я ж помятуя - что у нас территория каннибализма широко расплескалась по России (согласно карте 1893 году от немецких светил): могу применить сковородку по прямому назначению. И Зайцев просто и угрюмо - покушать. Не дожидаясь прибытия манси с ритуалами. Шутить так шутить.

Do you insistently want to look the guiding frying pan in the eye? Well, remembering that our territory of cannibalism has spread widely across Russia (according to the map of 1893 from the German luminaries): I can use the frying pan for its intended purpose. And Zaitsev simply and sullenly - to eat. Without waiting for the arrival of Mansi with rituals. Joking so joke.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 04:53:47 AM by Почемучка »

December 20, 2022, 04:52:55 AM
Reply #329

Почемучка

А какое тут может быть расхождение мнений ? Одному было тепло, другому холодно? Вряд ли.. Вообще как бы прям жарко не будет. Будет терпимо. Утром будем жаловаться друг другу что спалось плохо, приходилось ворочаться, так как периодически подмерзал один бок, дальний от соседа. Но это всё не страшно. Это в порядке вещей..
Потому что Вы хотите произвести натурный эксперимент. Все его стадии должны протоколироваться. У меня - есть характер стоять на своем мнении, у Вас - на своем. Давайте уже рубитесь на сковородках. Вам пора учитывать именно женскую логику.
Группа Эльвиры Шатаевой до последнего не признавалась - что за проблемы у них возникли. Они просто умирали. Только вскрытие трех женщин, тех кого хоронили на родине, дало ответ - что было причиной. Они умирали - но не кидали в эфир эти подробности.

Because you want to make a full-scale experiment. All stages must be recorded. I have the character to stand on my opinion, you have on yours. Let's chop in the pans already. It's time for you to take into account women's logic.
The group of Elvira Shataeva was not recognized until the last - what kind of problems they had. They just died. Only an autopsy of three women, those who were buried at home, gave an answer - what was the reason. They were dying - but they did not broadcast these details.