April 19, 2024, 08:34:58 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Communism must endure.  (Read 5150 times)

February 21, 2020, 10:11:19 AM
Read 5150 times

Tim

The pulse of Communism  ran inherently in every facet of Soviet life. The KGB, the Universities and civilians had within it checks and balances ( spies) littered throughout that we're looking for any bad seed that would start to undermine it's philosophy.
Had there been any suspicions of sedition amoungst the group, they would have been arrested before they even left on their expedetion.  Here is how we can rule out any KGB or Government interactions with the group. The simple fact not one family member or their relatives were ever arrested, tortured and  properties were not confiscated ,ever.
Of course they were questioned about their families but not about crimes the group had committed.
Sensationalism has contaminated reality, and  in the end ,it was reality that  killed them. Weather and poor judgement. In my humble opinion.

February 21, 2020, 07:13:59 PM
Reply #1

jarrfan

In 1959 it was the height of the spy era. Taking that into account, no one has brought up the fact that Zoloratov had a fake crown in one of his rear molars. This was discovered when his body was exhumed to determine if he was really Zoloratov because there were many questions about his tattoos, what they meant and the  fact that no one who knew him remembered him having any tattoos. They took DNA to see if he was indeed Zoloratov by comparison to his niece. The first DNA said he was not related. Then there was another further test which said he was related. The fake crown is suspicious for someone who was a spy, perhaps not at the time but in earlier years which was common for spies to keep a capsule of poison in case they were discovered they could kill themselves....  Just another onion layer on this sad trek that took so many young lives....

February 22, 2020, 06:26:12 AM
Reply #2

Tim

Jarrfan, Thank You for your insights. If we are Sasha, how would we feel walking up to a group of perfect strangers and asking them if we could join the group. First, we could detect some uneasiness within the group, after all, they very well could say no. Igor had already made up his mind to take us and it was up to us to convince the others that we would be an asset and not dead weight. This was simple for us, all's we had to do is be ourselves.  Now that Sasha is in the group, he shows himself very useful and not dead weight. The hollowed out tooth is interesting and the first thing the should of done to see if it was big enough and dry enough for something to be inserted without saliva destroying it. Lastly, was the tooth stable enough so if he had some secrets in there and accidently swallowed it he would have to go fishing it out with a stick or something later. " Hey Sasha!" why are you digging around in the toilet?..lol
The tattoo's are probably just that and nothing more. He was in the war and they somehow are related to those experiences....Best Tim.

February 22, 2020, 08:34:53 AM
Reply #3

MDGross

Tim, In regard to your first post, your ideas can be turned around. Perhaps family members were interrogated by the KGB or other government agency. For fear of their lives, they could never reveal that they were questioned. I have no proof that they were questioned, but you can't say for sure that they weren't.

February 22, 2020, 09:28:38 AM
Reply #4

Tim

MD Gross, Thank you for your insights I always enjoy your approach.  Communism is no respector of persons , especially those closet to the Dictator themselves. Moa, Stalin, Pol Pot the weasel Kim jong  PolPot, all  loved to purge anyone who posed a threat to their Dictatorship.
This meant show trials. There is no mercy ever showed to sedition. Through fear Communism survives  Had they any suspicions of anyone trying to undermine it's philosophy it is always met with the extreme.  Excellent reading material. Mao The untold Story", The gang of one " Fan Shen my favorite.. Dear leader, The girl with seven names "escaping North Korea.  Tons more..Stalin's High School teacher was caught up in a raid. He begged them to get a message to Stalin. Stalin did get that message and said. Yes I know him let him go...That is a remarkable true story.  No, the Dyatlov group and their families would of gotten their butts kicked and sent to Siberia for reeducation had there been any evidence against anyone of them.
The Soviets were not that sloppy and forward thinking to actually come up with such a intricate plan of death for young students in the far out most utter regions in the worst conditions imaginable For me the scales don't even budge towards any Soviet involvement  in my humble opinion
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:29:47 AM by Tim »

February 24, 2020, 01:03:26 PM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
It could be said that Capitalism is no respector of persons. I very much doubt that political or economical or philosophical ideology had anything to do with the demise of the Dyatlov Group as such. From all the information we have it appears that the Dyatlov Group were good citizens of their Nation and had the full support of the College that allowed them to go on this expedition.
DB

February 25, 2020, 05:53:23 AM
Reply #6

Tim

Sarapuk, I agree the Soviets had nothing to do with The Dyatlov group. The stage in which they died is proof enough.
I disagree with the spirit of your capitalism statement. Capitalism is not just only s piece of land. It is the free exchange of ideas between two individuals who do not have a rifle pointing at the them. Capitalism is opportunity for everyone.  Many people fail at capitalism, but are allowed to try again. " If first you don't succeed try try again"  Failure to succeed creates the Robin Hood syndrome. Punish those who are successful buy stealing from them. " Give me Liberty or give me death" Patrick Henry. 1775 liberty never turns away an idea, it germinates them.

February 25, 2020, 06:24:48 AM
Reply #7

Nigel Evans

The pulse of Communism  ran inherently in every facet of Soviet life. The KGB, the Universities and civilians had within it checks and balances ( spies) littered throughout that we're looking for any bad seed that would start to undermine it's philosophy.
Had there been any suspicions of sedition amoungst the group, they would have been arrested before they even left on their expedetion.  Here is how we can rule out any KGB or Government interactions with the group. The simple fact not one family member or their relatives were ever arrested, tortured and  properties were not confiscated ,ever. Read up on Nicolai's family.
Of course they were questioned about their families but not about crimes the group had committed.
Sensationalism has contaminated reality, and  in the end ,it was reality that  killed them. Weather and poor judgement. In my humble opinion.

February 25, 2020, 11:59:49 AM
Reply #8

sarapuk

Sarapuk, I agree the Soviets had nothing to do with The Dyatlov group. The stage in which they died is proof enough.
I disagree with the spirit of your capitalism statement. Capitalism is not just only s piece of land. It is the free exchange of ideas between two individuals who do not have a rifle pointing at the them. Capitalism is opportunity for everyone.  Many people fail at capitalism, but are allowed to try again. " If first you don't succeed try try again"  Failure to succeed creates the Robin Hood syndrome. Punish those who are successful buy stealing from them. " Give me Liberty or give me death" Patrick Henry. 1775 liberty never turns away an idea, it germinates them.

Capitalism evolved from something else and is evolving into something else.  History has some very good examples of the failure of Capitalism, but that would need a Website Forum on its own.  Here its enough to say that it is highly unlikely that an ideology had anything to do with this Dyatlov Incident.
DB

February 26, 2020, 07:40:28 AM
Reply #9

Tim

Sarapuk, Highly unlikely any ism was responsible for this event. British history and American history are fascinating but You brought up Capitalism which really has no relationship to The Dyatlov case unless Igor was caught red handed on his short wave radio giving secrets to President Eisenhower. I'm 64  and was born in The United States. Peace and blessings my friend. grin1

February 26, 2020, 12:26:16 PM
Reply #10

sarapuk

Sarapuk, Highly unlikely any ism was responsible for this event. British history and American history are fascinating but You brought up Capitalism which really has no relationship to The Dyatlov case unless Igor was caught red handed on his short wave radio giving secrets to President Eisenhower. I'm 64  and was born in The United States. Peace and blessings my friend. grin1

I just dont think there is an ideological reason for what happened.  It seems that we are dealing with something beyond any Human ideology.  Maybe Paranormal or Physics beyond understanding.
DB

March 07, 2020, 03:24:47 AM
Reply #11

Per Inge Oestmoen

Had there been any suspicions of sedition amoungst the group, they would have been arrested before they even left on their expedetion.  Here is how we can rule out any KGB or Government interactions with the group. The simple fact not one family member or their relatives were ever arrested, tortured and  properties were not confiscated ,ever.

- Bodies do not lie, and all the bodies had physical damage that can only be explained by human attack and murder. Please go through the injuries one by one.

- The Dyatlov group were certainly loyal Soviet citizens. They were not suspected of anything.

- Nevertheless, if the Dyatlov group witnessed something in the Urals which ordinary citizens were not supposed to know about it was of no consequence how loyal they were. Many in the group were very gifted students with great knowledge within physical sciences. If the Soviet government had reason to foresee that Dyatlov group would observe some hidden activity in the Urals, these students would immediately be considered a threat to the security of the State. Regardless of how loyal they were, the Soviet state could not afford to take the risk that some of them would reveal some detail to a friend or a future spouse.

- If the above is in fact what happened, it is not surprising that none of their familes were harmed. First, the nine were murdered very intelligently and in such a way as to create the impression that the whole tragedy was due to a series of accidents and "mistakes by Igor Dyatlov." Perhaps the statement about "mistakes" by the leader of the group and the statement about "an uncontrollable force" were the investigator's way to say something without saying the openly? Russians are apt to do so. Second; if indeed the nine students were murdered as a preventive mission they were not suspected of anything. Nor were their families. So there was no reason to persecute the families.

March 07, 2020, 01:17:05 PM
Reply #12

MDGross

Not to mention that when Zolotaryov's body was exhumed in 1990, per the request of his relatives, the first DNA test showed no match with any of his relatives. But wait, better do a second DNA test that showed a match. Was the first test screwed up or the second test a coverup? The only thing that's clear is that nothing is clear.

March 08, 2020, 05:16:27 AM
Reply #13

Nigel Evans

Not to mention that when Zolotaryov's body was exhumed in 1990, per the request of his relatives, the first DNA test showed no match with any of his relatives. But wait, better do a second DNA test that showed a match. Was the first test screwed up or the second test a coverup? The only thing that's clear is that nothing is clear.
The second DNA test gets my vote because the exhumation discovered that the autopsy had missed a fractured shoulder blade (fractured as in a hairline crack). This fits well with the "crushed under the snow" narrative, the den poles creating a hard floor. Ditto Alexanders knee.