March 28, 2024, 12:50:16 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Questions to WAB  (Read 13767 times)

May 17, 2019, 03:37:21 AM
Reply #30

Nigel Evans

I understand that if it was completely dark this is a possibility. However, Rustem died of internal bleeding which is the same cause as for Lyudmila and Semyon and not shared by Igor and Zinaida.

Darkness in this place exists as relative concept. On our supervision and experiments it became clear, what even at a cedar it was possible to see on distance 10 … 20 m (30 … 60 ft), but without what that of picture details. For example, the person of the person could not be learnt, but its contour was visible (more precisely to tell - differed) against white snow a little. Against dark trees or bushes it was not visible completely.
Fire light could be visible on distance ~ 50 m (150 ft), but only in direct visibility. However the lay of land did not allow see it in 90 % from all trajectories of movement of groups.
Whence you have received information about bleeding at Rustem? It is an internal hypostasis from blow and it in any way it was not visible, while coroner has not made opening. This direct consequence of its cranial trauma and is absolutely not equal to that was at Lyudmila and Simeon. There were very considerable and heavier damages. They were appreciable even visually at finding of bodies.

https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-95-103?rbid=17743

"The pleural cavity contained up to one litre of bloody liquid /effusion/. The pericardial sac contained 30 cm3 of bloody liquid."

Sounds like chest trauma similar to Lyudmila and Semyon?

Plus i forgot, Rustem's chest trauma is a mild version of Lyudmila's and Semyon's and his head trauma is a mild version of Nicolai's. So this imo strongly points to him receiving a weaker version of the event that killed those three. This would seem to argue against the falling theory and towards the explosion or crushing theories. He was further away.

June 05, 2019, 12:34:07 PM
Reply #31

WAB

I understand that if it was completely dark this is a possibility. However, Rustem died of internal bleeding which is the same cause as for Lyudmila and Semyon and not shared by Igor and Zinaida.

Darkness in this place exists as relative concept. On our supervision and experiments it became clear, what even at a cedar it was possible to see on distance 10 … 20 m (30 … 60 ft), but without what that of picture details. For example, the person of the person could not be learnt, but its contour was visible (more precisely to tell - differed) against white snow a little. Against dark trees or bushes it was not visible completely.
Fire light could be visible on distance ~ 50 m (150 ft), but only in direct visibility. However the lay of land did not allow see it in 90 % from all trajectories of movement of groups.
Whence you have received information about bleeding at Rustem? It is an internal hypostasis from blow and it in any way it was not visible, while coroner has not made opening. This direct consequence of its cranial trauma and is absolutely not equal to that was at Lyudmila and Simeon. There were very considerable and heavier damages. They were appreciable even visually at finding of bodies.

https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-95-103?rbid=17743

"The pleural cavity contained up to one litre of bloody liquid /effusion/. The pericardial sac contained 30 cm3 of bloody liquid."

Sounds like chest trauma similar to Lyudmila and Semyon?

Unfortunately I cannot answer to you and Aspen today. But I have written down your questions  and I will answer as soon as I can it make. Sorry.