April 16, 2024, 10:03:52 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Dropped from helicopter  (Read 3719 times)

February 21, 2020, 02:43:11 AM
Read 3719 times

neni_cesty_zpet

What if they obtained these injuries by dropping off the helicopter?  I dont know for what reason but i can be compatible with 'car crash' accident.....Just think about it....

February 24, 2020, 12:34:33 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
What if they obtained these injuries by dropping off the helicopter?  I dont know for what reason but i can be compatible with 'car crash' accident.....Just think about it....

Some of the injuries may well have been caused by dropping from an height. We dont know. And there is no where for an Helicopter to fit in to any of the various scenarios unless you have a scenario to explain beyond reasonable doubt the presence of an Helicopter  !  ? 
DB

February 25, 2020, 05:49:45 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

The biggest problem with this is the lack of broken limbs and tissue displaying bruising.

February 25, 2020, 11:50:32 AM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
The biggest problem with this is the lack of broken limbs and tissue displaying bruising.

It is a problem. I suppose it depends on various factors such as the exact distance of the fall, and the exact type of surface that was fell onto, and the exact angle that the bodies hit the surface.
DB