April 27, 2024, 06:10:21 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Forum Propriety -- ALERT  (Read 2613 times)

February 02, 2024, 08:23:49 AM
Read 2613 times

amashilu

Global Moderator
Forum Members,
Of late, there have been several messages on this forum that are personally insulting of another member — not the other member's theory, but the PERSON themselves.
This forum is free and open to all, for the purpose of discussion, questioning, examining theories, reading documents, arguing, pointing out holes, raising issues ... in other words, just about everything, but not insulting another member personally, name-calling, or swearing.
I am going to start sending out warnings.
amashilu

UPDATE: 4:45 PM 2 February 2024:

I have deleted all of the recent messages that contained personal insults to other members.
Remember:
Anyone is welcome to engage in a robust, healthy debate with another member, but pulling this forum into the gutter with insults against someone's PERSON (not their THEORY) is absolutely not tolerated.
To those whose messages I deleted: Please feel free to re-write and re-post your message and leave the insults out of it.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 02:49:07 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: Teddy, sarapuk, anna_pycckux, Ziljoe, RichardD

February 02, 2024, 11:49:47 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

Forum Members,

Of late, there have been several messages on this forum that are personally insulting of another member — not the other member's theory, but the PERSON themselves.

This forum is free and open to all, for the purpose of discussion, questioning, examining theories, reading documents, arguing, pointing out holes, raising issues ... in other words, just about everything, but not insulting another member personally, name-calling, or swearing.

I am going to start sending out warnings.

amashilu

True story, I got a warning. Much to my own embarrassment.

February 02, 2024, 12:35:46 PM
Reply #2

Почемучка

True story, I got a warning. Much to my own embarrassment.
Осталось дождаться правдивых слов - получила  или нет Аннушка Русских предупреждение за свой стартовый пост здесь
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1566.0

У меня хватает ума - понимать с чем это связано. Только смысла - не обнаруживаю. Не любить Россию и не уважать Россию - на этом форуме считается хорошими правилами. А Россия - это её люди. Которые жили раньше и которые живут сейчас. Поколения которые продолжаются. И если сочинять такие книги - в которых поименно называются настоящие фамилии и этим людям приписывают злодейства никогда ими не совершаемые. Никогда не совершенные. То это более чем - зло.

Перенесите этот же вариант на своих отцов, матерей, прочих родных. Укажите их настоящие фамилии и должности на работе и напишите что они вот какими делами злыми и подлыми занимались. Как на это посмотрит Болгария или Англия? Я скажу как. Выкинут за борт такого гражданина.

All that remains is to wait for the truthful words - whether or not Annushka Russkikh received a warning for her starting post.
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1566.0
I am smart enough to understand what this is connected with. I just don’t find any meaning. Not loving Russia and not respecting Russia are considered good rules on this forum. And Russia is its people. Who lived before and who live now. Generations that continue. And if you write such books - in which real names are named and atrocities are attributed to these people that they never committed. Never perfect. This is more than evil.

Transfer this same option to your fathers, mothers, and other relatives. Indicate their real names and positions at work and write that these are the evil and vile things they did. How will Bulgaria or England look at this? I'll tell you how. Such a citizen will be thrown overboard.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

February 02, 2024, 12:44:14 PM
Reply #3

GlennM

Swallowing angry words is always better than choking on apology. Good call Amishilu.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

February 02, 2024, 02:27:01 PM
Reply #4

amashilu

Global Moderator

Not loving Russia and not respecting Russia are considered good rules on this forum. And Russia is its people. Who lived before and who live now. Generations that continue. And if you write such books - in which real names are named and atrocities are attributed to these people that they never committed. Never perfect. This is more than evil.

Transfer this same option to your fathers, mothers, and other relatives. Indicate their real names and positions at work and write that these are the evil and vile things they did. How will Bulgaria or England look at this? I'll tell you how. Such a citizen will be thrown overboard.

This forum is in no way disrespectful of Russia. The DPI incident happened in Russia and we approach the mystery from hundreds of different perspectives, some wondering about the political climate in Russia in 1959, but disrespect for Russia or its people is not tolerated.

February 03, 2024, 05:31:01 AM
Reply #5

anna_pycckux

Swallowing angry words is always better than choking on apology. Good call Amishilu.
It's simple: if you don't lie, threaten, insult, or get angry at a stranger, then you won't be forced to apologize..

February 03, 2024, 05:46:41 AM
Reply #6

anna_pycckux

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 10:07:01 AM by anna_pycckux »