March 28, 2024, 12:14:39 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: A refutation of a single thing that breaks several theories.  (Read 8075 times)

January 14, 2021, 05:13:52 AM
Read 8075 times

20vvk07

Hello, dear friends!
I use Google Translate, so there may be some stupid mistakes.
In some theories about the death of the Dyatlov group, there is information about bad relationships in the group. Like, the band members were not friendly, constantly quarreled, constantly shared something and more. All this is in the diaries of the participants.
And right now, I want to move you from one corner to another, so that you can look at it from another angle.
"Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday. Congratulations, we give a tangerine, which he immediately divides into 8 parts (Luda went to the tent and did not come out again until the end of dinner). In general, another day of our campaign went well, " - Zina's diary.
So. What can be understood from this?
Lyudmila Dubinina is being harassed in the group. They don't give her tangerines. When she took offense and went to the tent, no one came and called her. And it was worth it, because she missed not only tangerines, but also the whole dinner!
And most importantly. One of the participants stayed away, but for the group the day passed on A+.
How's that? So, in fact, you humiliated a member of the group, and you are fine? And you can read from the diaries that Luda herself was not eager to be friends. She refused to sew a tent, refused to perform her duties.
Therefore, it is likely that that very slice of tangerine was a punishment for her. But at the same time, no one called out to her. So neither she nor the band wanted to be friends.
And this is strange! It was not the first time that Luda went hiking with Zina and Igor, for example.

Photo of the group, which consists of Luda, Zina and Igor. Until 1959

The photo shows that they are all friendly.
What is it? Did you rewrite the diaries? Let's set aside conspiracy theories for 5 minutes (No, I'm not a supporter of the avalanche version).
"(Luda went to the tent before the end of dinner)"
Why in parentheses? Probably because it's an explanation or addition.
It is not clear what this line can add. But it is clear that it can explain. Can explain why 8 lobes, not 9.
Because Luda went to the tent BEFORE dinner, so Sasha Kolevatov divided the tangerine into 8 parts, for him and for everyone else.
You can look like this. Sasha divided the gift into all the other participants, not keeping it for himself. Noble. And it was after that that Luda went to the tent.
Well, she'd left before the tangerines, but why hadn't anyone brought her a slice?
Perhaps she was asleep.
Well, imagine a situation: A
person did not get enough sleep, the whole day is sluggish, can not even perform their errands. He went to sleep, and then suddenly he is woken up, interrupting dreams and sleep, with the words: "Luda, I hold a small slice of tangerine, which you will eat in 10 seconds, and then you will hardly fall asleep!"

What is CLEAR FOR ME PERSONALLY:

1. No one in the group belittled anyone, we just looked at it from a different angle.
2. The relationship in the group was good.
3. But... Kolevatov's birthday in the fall, and then winter! How so?
Again, to hell with that theory for now.
There is such a thing as"Second birthday","Second time born". What does it mean?
This is the day when a person was on the verge of life and death, and miraculously survived.
A. Kolevatov - a child of war, maybe what happened in childhood that could kill him, and when he survived-he was "born a second time".
That's all, share your opinion in the comments! thanky1

January 16, 2021, 03:14:10 PM
Reply #1

esse

Maybe it was a 'name day' - In Christianity, a name day is a tradition in some countries of Europe and the Americas, and Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox countries in general. It consists of celebrating a day of the year that is associated with one's given name. The celebration is similar to a birthday.

January 17, 2021, 04:29:56 PM
Reply #2

Manti

Indeed it could have been a "name day" of Kolevatov.. 30th of January is name day of Alexander.

This is a tradition in Scandinavia also not just Eastern Europe.

January 18, 2021, 12:44:27 PM
Reply #3

Dimitris68

In Russian Orthodox Christianity, January 31st (Gregorian calendar) is celebrated as the birthday of St. Alexander.

In Orthodox Christianity, the days begin not at 12 midnight  but with the sunset of the previous day and ends with the sunset of the next day.
Therefore, on the night of January 30th, Alexander was celebrating his name day, not his birthday.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/31_%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8F

January 18, 2021, 07:03:05 PM
Reply #4

mk

This is such a satisfying explanation; I'm so glad to understand it now. It makes perfect sense, including calling it "birthday" rather than "name day".  I read that during soviet times, when atheism was emphasized over Christianity, the word for "girl celebrating her name day" (именинница) came to mean simply "birthday girl."  Thus birthday and name day were casually conflated.

January 18, 2021, 11:17:11 PM
Reply #5

Teddy

Administrator
This is an excellent suggestion. I see only one hitch, why isn't "Sasha" Zolotaryov having namesake day too, they all were told this is his name?

January 18, 2021, 11:41:52 PM
Reply #6

Teddy

Administrator
I asked a friend the following:
In Bulgaria there are two different words for people with birthdays and namesake days - "рожденик" and "именник".
How is it in Russian?

The answer is (first in Russian, then in English below):
Да, в России то же самое.
Есть день рождение. и есть день именин. Т.е день святого, чье имя носит человек.
Но в СССР в основном отмечалось только день рождение. Люди практически не знали день своих именин. Эту традицию более-менее могли поддерживать в деревнях, где оставались церковные традиции.
В то же время очень часто именинами называли именно дни рождения. Например, была такая песенка:
на именины испекли мы каравай
Каравай » Чудесенка - Сайт для детей и родителей (chudesenka.ru)
Эта песенка обычно исполнялась на дне рождения ребенка.
Поэтому в дневнике именины это скорее всего день рождение.
------------------------------------------------
Yes, it's the same in Russia.
There is a birthday, and there is a namesake day. That is, the day of the saint whose name the person bears.
But in the USSR, only the birthday was mainly celebrated. People practically did not know their name day. This tradition could more or less be maintained in villages where church traditions remained.
At the same time, birthdays were often called namesake days. For example, there was a song:
on the namesake day we baked a loaf
Каравай » Чудесенка - Website for children and parents (chudesenka.ru)
This song was usually performed at a child's birthday.
When they wrote in the diary someone is having a namesake day, it is most probably a birthday.
------------------------------------------------

Remember that religious traditions ware not popular at the time of the events.

My strongest argument is still that Sasha Zolotaryov was not mentioned to have a namesake day.

That same friend added that the key word in this speculation is "most probably".
This is the essence of Dyatlov case - everything is "most probably".

January 19, 2021, 05:27:53 PM
Reply #7

Manti

This is a strong counterargument.. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps the diary mentioning the tangerine is Zolotaryov's diary.
He is not mentioned in the diary (I think we can conclude that people mentioned in 3rd person didn't write the diary).
However, it refers to Bienko not coming. Did Zolotaryov know about this? This suggests it's perhaps a UPI student's diary if he didn't know

January 21, 2021, 05:42:33 AM
Reply #8

mk

Perhaps Zolotaryov didn't celebrate the name day for Alexander because his name wasn't Alexander.  It was Semyon, right?  And he just used Sasha as a nickname--I'm guessing because it started with S and sounded more ordinary than Semyon.

At any rate, being much older, it wouldn't have been difficult for him to laugh and shrug it off and say, no thanks, this was not the tradition in his family.

April 24, 2021, 12:32:43 PM
Reply #9

Paf

It make sens !
But I have another theory :

Zina use only a little 27. to mark the date on January 27th.
Why wouldn't the little 2. in the unknow diary mean February second ?

In that case, we have missing days, but the birthday is easy to explain : February 2d is Sacha Zolotaryov's birtday.
Neither Sachas are usuals member of the group, the confusion is maybe possible.