Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

question about the missing tongue (and "hello" from germany) :D

<< < (2/6) > >>

Teddy:
Mash, you seem very good at gathering resources. You tell me what to publish as a counterargument for the statement that the tongue was ripped, cut whatever alive.
I prefer to publish two controversial versions, because if I stick to the known facts it will be only that they are dead.
With the recent DNA even this is not a fact anymore.

Juts a note - the site doesn't represent in any way what do I believe in. For example I don't believe her tongue was cut out, but I don't have time to argue about it. I am trying very hard to hoard information.

Sorry if I sound a little in a haste but that is because I am a little in a haste. I try to do one thing at least every day. This is today's article, it can be found on the homepage of dyatlovpass.com as well.
Chivruay tragedy 1973

Loose}{Cannon:
From the official autopsy report.

--- Quote ---The stomach contains up to 100 cm3 of dark brown mucosal mass
--- End quote ---

Thats it!     Absolutely nothing about blood in the stomach.     wink1

The blood reference is in relation to internal hemorrhaging.

--- Quote ---The position of the internal organs is regular, the pleural cavities contain up to one and a half liters of liquid dark blood.
--- End quote ---

thumb1

Teddy:
Ok, I will move the ripping of the tongue in the Controversial page as a myth. Thanks for the correction, Mash!

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 30, 2018, 07:35:17 AM ---Ok, I will move the ripping of the tongue in the Controversial page as a myth. Thanks for the correction, Mash!

--- End quote ---

Hey, wait!     Where is my cookie?       tongue2

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 30, 2018, 07:29:37 AM ---From the official autopsy report.

--- Quote ---The stomach contains up to 100 cm3 of dark brown mucosal mass
--- End quote ---

Thats it!     Absolutely nothing about blood in the stomach.     wink1

The blood reference is in relation to internal hemorrhaging.

--- Quote ---The position of the internal organs is regular, the pleural cavities contain up to one and a half liters of liquid dark blood.
--- End quote ---

thumb1

--- End quote ---

Teddy:
Cookies for everyone!
I will post here when I make the change.
Over and out for the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version