March 19, 2024, 02:09:52 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: I think!  (Read 12093 times)

October 04, 2017, 02:27:44 PM
Read 12093 times

Lyndasez

I think some yetis sightings my be shaman or some northern native dressed in ritual garb ( animal heads/skins) for some celebration, healing or a reason known only to them...scare off intruders...??

October 04, 2017, 06:48:42 PM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I think some yetis sightings my be shaman or some northern native dressed in ritual garb ( animal heads/skins) for some celebration, healing or a reason known only to them...scare off intruders...??

Supposedly one was caught in Russian in the 30s?   A small community took it into captivity and someone actually breed with it.  Its offspring DNA was analyzed iirc and was 'different'.
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

October 04, 2017, 07:45:06 PM
Reply #2

Lyndasez

Oh LC! I would dearly love link that info!!

October 04, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Just Google 'zana ape woman'

October 16, 2017, 09:57:22 AM
Reply #4

Lyndasez

Re: Zana..
Omg, she may have resembled someone who witnesses aren’t used to, but in no way would or should they confuse with half animal, half human! Imo

“The DNA analysis revealed that they all contained the right amount of African DNA for Zana the ape woman to be ‘100 per cent African’ but remarkably she did not resemble any known group.”

October 16, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
Reply #5

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Right, But its a testament as to how an unknown (insert here) can be found living in a location with no explanation as to how they/it got there in the first place and lived without communication/contact with the locals. Was Zana a descendant of a lost african migration from thousands of years ago? Either way, Zanas very existence proves sightings etc of unknown human/humanoids are real and possible. 

May 27, 2020, 09:31:07 PM
Reply #6

RidgeWatcher

About Americans,

I sense a strong prejudice regarding the cultural and intellectual aspects os Americans. My father's family was from South America and my mother was from Ireland. English was neither of my parent's first language. But my mother loved all things Russian and would read books about Russians and then tell us the stories about them.
My second degree was the University of Alaska, Anchorage, not prestigious but I paid for it myself. I heard Russian being spoken daily there by Russian and American-Russian students. When Magadan was hungry the Alaskans sent lot of food that way, not through the government but through private sharing agreements. The Cold War never, ever stopped person to person by boat or kayak trading between Russia and Alaska. I always had a sense that if something bad happened to Alaska that the Russian people would help us, too. Not all Americans are idiots. 

Anyway what I did learn and come to accept from my parents was a strong sense of the spiritual world. I respect the spiritual world. I have had actual conversations with a few people who have had Sasquatch encounters. Most Native American tribes will tell you that they believe Bigfoot/Sasquatch is a spiritual being and definitely connected to the spiritual world and those spirits in the skies. I tend to believe them. I recently retired from the medical world, I worked in science for decades. I would never let science, rip my heart out of my chest, just to deny my spiritual nature.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 06:50:51 PM by RidgeWatcher »