March 18, 2024, 10:30:24 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Bigfoot and Fallen angels  (Read 7730 times)

December 06, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
Read 7730 times

Monika

Hello

I found another theory - Snowman in cooperation with fallen angels:

http://www.coral-hull.com/testimony/fallenangelsexposed/dyatlovpass/dyatlov-1.html
http://www.coral-hull.com/testimony/fallenangelsexposed/dyatlovpass/dyatlov-5.html

Does anyone find anyone who is willing to believe it?

December 06, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I have read this a while ago. Its interesting. As usual its purely speculative.
DB

December 08, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Reply #2

Star man

I am highly sceptical about the yeti theory.  There is no proof of their existence even though there have been many investigations, and so called sightings.  I watched a documentary some time ago where hair samples were examined and it was shown that the samples DNA related to normal animals, black bears, elks etc.

Even so there are lots of people who swear they have seen them.

The one things that does puzzle me is the satirical note written by the group and found in their tent " the evening Otorten" where there were several entries including one about the "snowman" and recent discovery that it was living near mt Otorten.  The thing is about these entries is that they all seem to related to events that were happening on the trip. 

An entry relating to the philosophy of love.  This was a topic being discussed by the group.

An entry relating to the time it took 2 engineers to set up the stove.  Which implies a joke about them taking longer than it should it have.

So what about the entry about the snowman.  Could it be that one or more of the group had said that they had seen something, and that the entry in the satirical note was the corresponding mickey take of those individuals?

It's certainly strange.  But again if there had been some cryptozoological creature prowling around it didn't leave any evidence of itself.  It didn't take any of the bodies, or shown any signs of biting or eating.  It didn't take any of the food items in the tent.

It's highly improbable

December 08, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Reply #3

Star man

Probably shouldn't rule out the theory completely.  After all once you have ruled out theories that are not credible what remains must be the truth.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:24:37 PM by Star man »

December 09, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
Reply #4

sarapuk

Probably shouldn't rule out the theory completely.  After all once you have ruled out theories that are not credible what remains must be the truth.

But why should what remains be the truth  !  ?  What remains may not be the truth but just speculation. 
DB

December 10, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Reply #5

Star man

If all other possible explanations have been ruled out then what remains must be the truth. It’s just what Sherlock homes says.

Anyway I have read the forensic analysis of photo 34 and that it’s likely to be the tent door, but does anyone else think it looks like an out of focus picture of a Yetis face in the moonlight?

December 10, 2018, 05:16:37 PM
Reply #6

sarapuk

If all other possible explanations have been ruled out then what remains must be the truth. It’s just what Sherlock homes says.

Anyway I have read the forensic analysis of photo 34 and that it’s likely to be the tent door, but does anyone else think it looks like an out of focus picture of a Yetis face in the moonlight?

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle put it in other words when writing it in to the story line of some of his books. So we need to concentrate on The Dyatlov Case and thats something completely different to any thing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote about, although he was a very clever man. And I think a vivid imagination is needed to see a YETIs FACE in any of those photos. Although one of the last photos taken does give the appearance of being man or ape.
DB