March 18, 2024, 08:17:19 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Traces on the Dyatlov pass and a few words about the bigfoot version  (Read 26961 times)

August 30, 2019, 10:50:09 AM
Read 26961 times

track hunter

I would not want to write the full version in detail, this is a very long time, I just want to indicate the main important detail, which is directly related to the involvement of a wild man on the Dyatlov pass. Everyone knows that the investigation did not conduct a traceological examination of the tracks. And this is a big omission.
Yeap, this is exactly what the snowman’s footprints are. https://sun9-40.userapi.com/c852020/v852020375/1af89a/RooDjS_HYg4.jpg,https://sun9-48.userapi.com/c851336/v851336955/181798/qxMrWdOEjxg.jpg
I explain why these traces cannot belong to man. Take a look. Size, stride length, a narrow heel is visible on some, a depression in the snow and a peculiar cautious gait bypassing the line (it is common for a snowman to not walk in human tracks),and there is no furrow in the snow characteristic of a person’s gait(Bigfoot Raises Thigh High While Walking). In addition, no one will scatter away from the group and from the already existing path, this is an extra effort, and in the dark and in bad weather it is even dangerous.
 From the search team even mentioned, some tracks were up to 1.5m. But no one thinks, with his height, a person cannot have such a stride length, especially on snow (a stride length of a man of average height is about 0.7 - 0.8 m). Some say that maybe they were running. But firstly, if you try to run the slope, also in the snow, you will not leave such clear traces, you will also fall into ruin, and secondly, these two pairs of walking tracks, and not running, it is perfectly visible.

According to the canon of the criminal case, it is said that there were supposedly no traces of outsiders.
And how to believe this, when even the tracks are taken literally one-sided? As if deliberately, so that no one noticed too much, and then, they were photographed only in a short period. And how to understand inadvertently the phrased phrase of Korotaev that there was a big leg there, they say? Well, not about the cut off any human foot, he says. And obviously about a large footprint. So, I think the investigators found this trace.
Therefore, I am more and more inclined that we do not have all the materials. And the one who is authorized to open them also lacks the political will, as well as his predecessors.

And something else, maybe you didn’t see it, I want to show you another picture of Menk, that the Dyatlov group photographed a few days before the death. This is a female.  https://sun9-30.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b56/6bC7bHfMiK8.jpg, https://sun9-5.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b5d/qJkTA97J3Ew.jpg, https://sun9-35.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b64/S6YrduxW6HA.jpg

The riddle of the Dyatlov Pass is far from the only case of unexplained injuries. Surely many have read the books of retired police officer David Polides on the study of Sasquatch and mass disappearances / strange deaths in the national parks of North America and not only. The subject is hushed up or distorted, and I think, intentionally.
I can write a version from beginning to end with other indirect evidence, but it's too much Here is just the important part. And why do we need a version published with all the justifications? Prove the version, to whom? To people? But they need government confirmation. Authorities? To put them in an uncomfortable position by criticizing the decision of the prosecutor's office? They don’t need this, they closed the door on this issue and brought out their resume to the people.
This is due to the uncertainty of the question of being. Imagine, let's say, it is not troglodyte that is suspected about which Karl Linney wrote, but just a savage from a nomadic unknown tribe whose identity is not recorded anywhere. If there is a suspicion of his guilt in some crime, you can somehow designate the goal of "discover the tribe, take, find the culprit." But here it’s not at all clear: there may be a suspicion of a crime, and the official scientific community of the RAS considers that the suspects of this detachment do not exist in principle. Why should the prosecutor’s office, the police investigate a case in which a non-existent species may be found guilty? Give, comrades scientists, an idea of ​​who it is, where to look for it and what it is, then the investigation will work out this option. That is - a procedural absurdity. It’s not the study of the Bigfoot question that ran into a contradiction: the crime already exists, and the criminal subject has not yet been recognized. Useless lesson.

I believe that the maximum benefit is to know by professionals, people known in cryptozoology, biology, hunting skills ... facts that say that there are traces of a bigfoot in this area. Indeed, the main counterargument of the version is not that it is not logical, but that there is no and never was the suspect himself. Because of this, I think this secret will be long, and there will still be many skeptics ...
Well, all sorts of other versions will also live on ...

August 30, 2019, 12:52:22 PM
Reply #1

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Interesting.  I don't have time to discuss now but will come later on this.

Regard

Star man

August 30, 2019, 01:08:10 PM
Reply #2

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And something else, maybe you didn’t see it, I want to show you another picture of Menk, that the Dyatlov group photographed a few days before the death. This is a female.  https://sun9-30.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b56/6bC7bHfMiK8.jpg, https://sun9-5.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b5d/qJkTA97J3Ew.jpg, https://sun9-35.userapi.com/c851020/v851020572/196b64/S6YrduxW6HA.jpg

This is one of the DP group.   wink1

Maybe you missed the ski tracks leading all the way up to the figure wearing a hood?
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

August 30, 2019, 04:53:47 PM
Reply #3

Star man

I would not want to write the full version in detail, this is a very long time, I just want to indicate the main important detail, which is directly related to the involvement of a wild man on the Dyatlov pass. Everyone knows that the investigation did not conduct a traceological examination of the tracks. And this is a big omission.
Yeap, this is exactly what the snowman’s footprints are. https://sun9-40.userapi.com/c852020/v852020375/1af89a/RooDjS_HYg4.jpg,https://sun9-48.userapi.com/c851336/v851336955/181798/qxMrWdOEjxg.jpg
I explain why these traces cannot belong to man. Take a look. Size, stride length, a narrow heel is visible on some, a depression in the snow and a peculiar cautious gait bypassing the line (it is common for a snowman to not walk in human tracks),and there is no furrow in the snow characteristic of a person’s gait(Bigfoot Raises Thigh High While Walking). In addition, no one will scatter away from the group and from the already existing path, this is an extra effort, and in the dark and in bad weather it is even dangerous.
 From the search team even mentioned, some tracks were up to 1.5m. But no one thinks, with his height, a person cannot have such a stride length, especially on snow (a stride length of a man of average height is about 0.7 - 0.8 m). Some say that maybe they were running. But firstly, if you try to run the slope, also in the snow, you will not leave such clear traces, you will also fall into ruin, and secondly, these two pairs of walking tracks, and not running, it is perfectly visible.

According to the canon of the criminal case, it is said that there were supposedly no traces of outsiders.
And how to believe this, when even the tracks are taken literally one-sided? As if deliberately, so that no one noticed too much, and then, they were photographed only in a short period. And how to understand inadvertently the phrased phrase of Korotaev that there was a big leg there, they say? Well, not about the cut off any human foot, he says. And obviously about a large footprint. So, I think the investigators found this trace.
Therefore, I am more and more inclined that we do not have all the materials. And the one who is authorized to open them also lacks the political will, as well as his predecessors.

The riddle of the Dyatlov Pass is far from the only case of unexplained injuries. Surely many have read the books of retired police officer David Polides on the study of Sasquatch and mass disappearances / strange deaths in the national parks of North America and not only. The subject is hushed up or distorted, and I think, intentionally.
I can write a version from beginning to end with other indirect evidence, but it's too much Here is just the important part. And why do we need a version published with all the justifications? Prove the version, to whom? To people? But they need government confirmation. Authorities? To put them in an uncomfortable position by criticizing the decision of the prosecutor's office? They don’t need this, they closed the door on this issue and brought out their resume to the people.
This is due to the uncertainty of the question of being. Imagine, let's say, it is not troglodyte that is suspected about which Karl Linney wrote, but just a savage from a nomadic unknown tribe whose identity is not recorded anywhere. If there is a suspicion of his guilt in some crime, you can somehow designate the goal of "discover the tribe, take, find the culprit." But here it’s not at all clear: there may be a suspicion of a crime, and the official scientific community of the RAS considers that the suspects of this detachment do not exist in principle. Why should the prosecutor’s office, the police investigate a case in which a non-existent species may be found guilty? Give, comrades scientists, an idea of ​​who it is, where to look for it and what it is, then the investigation will work out this option. That is - a procedural absurdity. It’s not the study of the Bigfoot question that ran into a contradiction: the crime already exists, and the criminal subject has not yet been recognized. Useless lesson.

I believe that the maximum benefit is to know by professionals, people known in cryptozoology, biology, hunting skills ... facts that say that there are traces of a bigfoot in this area. Indeed, the main counterargument of the version is not that it is not logical, but that there is no and never was the suspect himself. Because of this, I think this secret will be long, and there will still be many skeptics ...
Well, all sorts of other versions will also live on ...

The foot prints are something that I have been interested in.  After reviewing the case files I found it very odd that there is so little forensic evidence associated with the foot prints.  Especially given that the search team were given specific instructions to focus on them.  I would have expected foot print matching with the each of the Dyatlov group as a minimum.  But nothing.

The photographs of the prints you have posted are interesting, but there is no real scale in the photo to use for size and distance measurement.  How have you estimated the foot stride and foot size?

Another aspect of the prints that I have speculated on is those prints that have deviated away from the main group and then are said to rejoin the group.  There is no time stamp on these prints so I myself speculated whether these prints were made by the "thing" that attacked the group?  They could have been the prints of the attackers following behind the group or even have been attacking the group as the descended the slope?  The dropped flashlight 450 metres from the tent.  Why did they not stop to pick this back up?

The photograph is interesting also.  If they had seen that in the photo and thought it was a Menk then I would have expected them to have written something in their diaries?  Unless they didn't see it, or just one of them had seen it and after telling the others they made a joke about it and wrote in the "Evening Otorten"?

I have been focussing on the injuries of the group and in particular those found in the ravine.  Thibo's head injury is identical in shape to the ball of a thumb on a hand.  As weird as it appears, it seems like something with a very large hand (30cm long) has crushed his skull applying a force in excess of 450 kg.  When you combine this with Lyuda and Semyon's flail chest it is very unlikely that a human could have inflicted those injuries and it is also unlikely that they were a result of a fall or accident.  I can see a pattern to injuries that suggest that the victims have been knocked to the ground and beaten with massive blows.  Possible dragged around a bit too.  This is typical of an ape like attack.

Regards

Star man

August 30, 2019, 04:55:18 PM
Reply #4

Star man

Maybe you missed the ski tracks leading all the way up to the figure wearing a hood?

LC can you point out the tracks on the photo?  I can't see any?  But we definitely need to be objective in this.

Regards

Star man

August 30, 2019, 05:20:29 PM
Reply #5

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

August 30, 2019, 05:23:30 PM
Reply #6

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And when did Bigfoot get a hoodie and start wearing baggy pants with folds over leggings?    At least he has a Yeti brand packpack?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 06:20:21 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

August 31, 2019, 12:20:45 AM
Reply #7

track hunter

The foot prints are something that I have been interested in.  After reviewing the case files I found it very odd that there is so little forensic evidence associated with the foot prints.  Especially given that the search team were given specific instructions to focus on them.  I would have expected foot print matching with the each of the Dyatlov group as a minimum.  But nothing.

The photographs of the prints you have posted are interesting, but there is no real scale in the photo to use for size and distance measurement.  How have you estimated the foot stride and foot size?

Another aspect of the prints that I have speculated on is those prints that have deviated away from the main group and then are said to rejoin the group.  There is no time stamp on these prints so I myself speculated whether these prints were made by the "thing" that attacked the group?  They could have been the prints of the attackers following behind the group or even have been attacking the group as the descended the slope?  The dropped flashlight 450 metres from the tent.  Why did they not stop to pick this back up?

The photograph is interesting also.  If they had seen that in the photo and thought it was a Menk then I would have expected them to have written something in their diaries?  Unless they didn't see it, or just one of them had seen it and after telling the others they made a joke about it and wrote in the "Evening Otorten"?

I have been focussing on the injuries of the group and in particular those found in the ravine.  Thibo's head injury is identical in shape to the ball of a thumb on a hand.  As weird as it appears, it seems like something with a very large hand (30cm long) has crushed his skull applying a force in excess of 450 kg.  When you combine this with Lyuda and Semyon's flail chest it is very unlikely that a human could have inflicted those injuries and it is also unlikely that they were a result of a fall or accident.  I can see a pattern to injuries that suggest that the victims have been knocked to the ground and beaten with massive blows.  Possible dragged around a bit too.  This is typical of an ape like attack.

Regards

Star man
I already wrote why people can’t walk like that. In addition, the search engines mentioned a step 1.5 meters long and a large bare foot. In addition, the dimensions are visible to the naked eye. This is not only my opinion, but also the opinion of my friends hunters and biologists. These traces do not belong to human.

There is an opinion that the flashlight was left for a guide in the dark to return later. But I do not consider details that were not related to death, because they could leave the lantern as a landmark in the dark, but could just lose. And I don’t see the point in divination. Their task was to go down into the forest, first of all to make a fire in order to wait and scare away the beast.

Of course they would write about it and write a lot.  Please, do not forget that most diaries and entries are missing and not only. In my opinion, all the important evidence was hidden from the public. And no one really knows what was written in "Evening Otorten." We have supposedly a copy, not the original.

Of course, no avalanche, collapse of snow or falling on stones could cause such injuries. There is nowhere to fall, there are no steep cliffs at the stream. Injuries were caused by force that acted selectively on a particular person. It should be noted that there were no external skin lesions at the site of fractures. As for the injuries, I agree with you, but I have a slightly different look. No need to look for difficulties, everything is explained easier. Tibo had not just a blow, but a pressure. And most likely the base of the palm from the little finger. Lyudmila has a fracture from the 2nd to the 7th ribs. This is the approximate width of the killer’s palm. Application Mechanism - Impact + Pressure.

In addition, I personally talked with Askinadzi. And Bienko inadvertently blabbed about the details of the death of four. I quote "Kolevatov was at the cedar and heard screams at the stream. At that moment he was at the cedar. There was snow to the waist and when he came down to them, he helped them to the very end." Interesting information is not it? Such details can only be in the first person, namely Kolevatov who managed to write it in his diary. And of course, the diary was not shown to us. Also, in a letter to Bardin Masslennikov said that the group of Dyatlov "retreated." Surely this information is not known to you, but it is.

I will say right away. I will ignore comments with a mockery.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 01:22:21 AM by track hunter »

August 31, 2019, 03:47:53 AM
Reply #8

Star man

It is interesting.  Do you have any additional information?

Regards

Star man

August 31, 2019, 04:35:17 AM
Reply #9

Star man

And when did Bigfoot get a hoodie and start wearing baggy pants with folds over leggings?    At least he has a Yeti brand packpack?

This is a much more interesting photo than frame 17.  First impression is that it looks similar to the Patterson footage.  I think it needs more detailed analysis. 

I can’t see the hoodie or the ski tracks.  Also the figure is off to the side of the shot which makes it appear that it was not the reason for taking the photo.  It also makes you wonder why Krivo was taking all these shots of the forest.  Interesting.

Regards

Star man

August 31, 2019, 04:41:19 AM
Reply #10

Star man

Another question for Track- are you saying Kolevatov had his diary with him when he was at the cedar?

Regards

Star man

August 31, 2019, 07:50:52 AM
Reply #11

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Now do you see the ski tracks?  They are traveling in a frozen creek which curves to the left where the two legged person is, and with ski tracks behind him.  Looks to be the point-man

If you dont see the ski tracks..... I dunno what to tell ya. And yes, the person has his hood up and ruffled pants that are darker then the top. 

August 31, 2019, 08:32:44 AM
Reply #12

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The creature.....

This is more clear then the other famous yeti photo.  Clearly can see the break of the hood visor, lighter top vs the darker trousers, and the ruffles in the baggy trousers.

The PERSON seems to not have a 'large pack" on his back but possibly a smaller satchel which is exactly how they were traveling at the time the photo was taken. Their larger gear was on the sled.....   

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:10:26 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

August 31, 2019, 08:53:16 AM
Reply #13

track hunter

It is interesting.  Do you have any additional information?

Regards

Star man

Of course, indirect evidence is sufficient. There is a lot of evidence of the Mansi people that a bigfoot lived in the upper reaches of the Lozva River. They found his skull, which is about 3 times larger than a human. In the 80s, Mansi left one of the villages because they were disturbed by a bigfoot. In addition to the death of the Dyatlov group, in the same 1959, near the Dyatlov Pass, the bodies of two Mansi hunters with numerous fractures and injuries were discovered. So who can make fractures to people in the forest? The answer is obvious. Recently there was an expedition on the pass. Found traces longer than 30 cm wide 20 cm.
http://inductor.su/dt/_IGP0848.jpg , http://inductor.su/dt/_IGP0844.jpg

Everyone in the group had a personal diary. According to the information that said Bienko, yes, Kolevatov had his own diary. Most likely the one that Askinadzi saw when Kolevatov’s body was taken out of the stream.

The figure in the picture is really identical to the figure of the Patterson-Gimlin movie. I think this figure was the reason for taking picture. When they passed this section, the last one in the group noticed that they were being watched. While setting up the camera, the figure turned around and was walking into the forest. This photo was taken when they already left village-north 2 . January 28-29 Let me remind you that ice can fall on rivers, skiers on rivers do not deviate from the track and strictly follow together each other.  This figure is a female snowman because she is wider. At frame 17, this is a male, he is slimmer. What conclusion can be made? a few days before the tragedy, Dyatlov’s group aroused interest from a bigfoot.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:03:15 AM by track hunter »

August 31, 2019, 09:01:05 AM
Reply #14

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

As far as the images of footprints or 'tracks'.  I find it difficult to ascertain how anyone can look at a small, over-exposed, grainy digitized copy of a black/white photo from 1959 Russian frozen tundra and conclude........ anything. 

#1 There is absolutely nothing as far as a reference scale.  period.
#2 The people that saw and photographed them in person including indigenous natives (professional trackers) were specifically looking for and at said prints/tracks concluded they were HUMAN prints and that their distance spacing specifically indicated a short stride which means they were not running, and certainly were not made by a long stepping giant ape.

I dont intend to be jerky about this, but its important in my opinion to point out the blatantly obvious and scrutinize things of this nature for the sake of facts and truth.

From the search team even mentioned, some tracks were up to 1.5m.

Where is this evidence? Where is the picture of a tape measure next to the super-human length prints?  Where in the case files does it state 1.5m strides in the tracks? 

August 31, 2019, 09:14:00 AM
Reply #15

track hunter

To do this, you will need to learn Russian and review many interviews with search participants. In addition, I personally talked with a search engine. I have a trained eye and I know how hikers behave according to the instructions. No examination of the traces was carried out to draw conclusions that they were left by a person. I am a hunter and know the tracks very well. You can deny as much as you like, but this is my final opinion. Why these are not traces of man I have already described above. And believe it or not is your business

August 31, 2019, 09:14:19 AM
Reply #16

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Everyone in the group had a personal diary

We dont have any idea if any diaries are "missing".   For the sake of debating, lets say they did....  How would them being "missing" constitute evidence of Yeti? 

August 31, 2019, 09:21:41 AM
Reply #17

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
To do this, you will need to learn Russian and review many interviews with search participants. In addition, I personally talked with a search engine. I have a trained eye and I know how hikers behave according to the instructions. No examination of the traces was carried out to draw conclusions that they were left by a person. I am a hunter and know the tracks very well. You can deny as much as you like, but this is my final opinion. Why these are not traces of man I have already described above. And believe it or not is your business

Yes sir, there are two sides to every coin and our members deserve to see both so that they can determine for themselves what to believe.   okey1

Deny and disagree are two entirely different things.  To deny something, that 'something' has to be rooted in fact. 

I also hunt...  I own well over 50 firearms and Im a US Marine that was trained specifically to track humans.....  so what?

August 31, 2019, 09:39:46 AM
Reply #18

track hunter

We dont have any idea if any diaries are "missing".   For the sake of debating, lets say they did....  How would them being "missing" constitute evidence of Yeti?
And why did you decide that the lack of diaries is yeti proof? The absence of diaries is a sign of hiding evidence. No more no less. It is evident that you in the study of Bigfoot do not know anything and have not read anything. I do not dispute your skills as an US Marine. So what? what does this have to do with the topic? And in general, I did not come to dispute here, whether bigfoot exists or not. I saw him 3 times. I write everything from my own experience, but to share information. And to consider it or not is up to you.  If you want to know information on the topic in question, ask. But sorry, I do not answer troll questions. I already wrote about this.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:57:12 AM by track hunter »

August 31, 2019, 09:40:11 AM
Reply #19

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
One of my issues is that folks that subscribe to the Yeti theory tend to rely on assumptions overlapping other assumptions as the basis of "facts" in an attempt to prove cryptozoology. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptozoology

Cryptozoology is a pseudoscience and subculture that aims to prove the existence of entities from the folklore record, such as Bigfoot, the chupacabra, or Mokele-mbembe. Cryptozoologists refer to these entities as cryptids, a term coined by the subculture. Because it does not follow the scientific method, cryptozoology is considered a pseudoscience by the academic world: it is neither a branch of zoology nor folkloristics. It was originally founded in the 1950s by zoologists Bernard Heuvelmans and Ivan T. Sanderson.

Scholars have noted that the pseudoscience rejected mainstream approaches from an early date, and that adherents often express hostility to mainstream science. Scholars have studied cryptozoologists and their influence (including the pseudoscience's association with young Earth creationism), and have noted parallels in cryptozoology and other pseudosciences such as ghost hunting and ufology.

August 31, 2019, 09:53:40 AM
Reply #20

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

And why did you decide that the lack of diaries is yeti proof? The absence of diaries is a sign of hiding evidence. No more no less. It is evident that you in the study of Bigfoot do not know anything and have not read anything. I do not dispute your skills as an US Marine. So what? And in general, I did not come to dispute here, but to share information. And to consider it or not is up to you.  If you want to know information on the topic in question, ask. But sorry, I do not answer troll questions. I already wrote about this.

Easy there hunter.....    no need to call the forum staff ugly names simply for challenging your assertions.

Of course they would write about it and write a lot.  Please, do not forget that most diaries and entries are missing and not only. In my opinion, all the important evidence was hidden from the public.

YOU are the one that suggested they wrote about all their Yeti encounters and that it was covered up by the authorities.  Thats a double assumption in the purist form.

It is evident that you in the study of Bigfoot do not know anything and have not read anything.

Typical statement of someone that has already lost the debate?   Well then, since your argument is that anyone challenging you on cryptozoology and a mythical creature killing 9 people is simply ignorant and uneducated.....   there must be nothing left to discuss.   whist1

August 31, 2019, 10:17:42 AM
Reply #21

track hunter

I don’t understand that you are so crucified. To whom this topic is not interesting, you can simply pass by, read the Wikipedia and know everything about this issue, as you know. You are smart here and get an education sitting on a sofa on the Internet Wikipedia, not from direct sources and and scientific materials. Well done, what can I say

August 31, 2019, 10:19:58 AM
Reply #22

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
To do this, you will need to learn Russian

And....... there we have it.  The old "you dont speak/read Russian, therefor my assertions carry more wight" narrative. 

My eyes are rolling so far, I can see the back of my skull. 

It is my opinion that you are not tolerant or capable of constructive criticism or debate.  You are apparently triggered by someone challenging your assertions based on double assumptions.  You assume greater intelligence over other members of the community and that what you say is undisputed law.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:29:55 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

August 31, 2019, 10:24:33 AM
Reply #23

track hunter

To do this, you will need to learn Russian

And....... there we have it.  The old "you dont speak/read Russian, therefor my assertions carry more wight" narrative. 

My eyes are rolling so far, I can see the back of my skull. 

It is my opinion that you are not tolerant or capable of constructive criticism or debate.  You are apparently triggered by someone challenging your assertions based double assumptions.  You assume greater intelligence over other members of the community and what you say is undisputed law.
You simply do not own all the information, only you have more than enough arrogance. That is all you have. Therefore, I am ending a useless dialogue with you. Good luck

August 31, 2019, 10:26:59 AM
Reply #24

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I already told you there must be nothing left to discuss, but yet you came back at me poking that bear with a stick.    wink1

****..... thought I owned all the information.  This hurts my feeling..... only had one left.   cry2
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:31:01 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

August 31, 2019, 10:45:01 AM
Reply #25

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Wait wait.....   you never answered my questions.   bat1

From the search team even mentioned, some tracks were up to 1.5m.

Where is this evidence? Where is the picture of a tape measure next to the super-human length prints?  Where in the case files does it state 1.5m strides in the tracks? 

August 31, 2019, 10:51:51 AM
Reply #26

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
a stride length of a man of average height is about 0.7 - 0.8 m

More questions...

1.5m is twice the distance of 0.7 - 0.8 .....  Im guessing its not possible to observe every other human print and the one that was between the two was obscured by blowing snow?    thanky1

Or, the missing middle print was placed on the bare rock, several ridges of which had to be crossed on their way down the slope.   wink1

Thats TWO possibilities explaining an assertion of which we have not seen yet.    shock1

August 31, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
Reply #27

sarapuk

Interesting though. The Tracks go to the right in the photo and maybe they then go to the left as they get towards the far Treeline. But why is the person [ if it is a person ] on Skies going into the Trees    ?  The Trees look a bit dense there. Could it be a Dyatlov Member on Skies coming away from the Trees and then taking a photo ?
DB

August 31, 2019, 01:16:38 PM
Reply #28

sarapuk

Very difficult to say what the figure is  ! ? And how you can tell the Brand of the Rucksac that you reckon the figure is carrying.
DB

August 31, 2019, 01:21:53 PM
Reply #29

sarapuk

The creature.....

This is more clear then the other famous yeti photo.  Clearly can see the break of the hood visor, lighter top vs the darker trousers, and the ruffles in the baggy trousers.

The PERSON seems to not have a 'large pack" on his back but possibly a smaller satchel which is exactly how they were traveling at the time the photo was taken. Their larger gear was on the sled.....   

Clearly can see the break of the Hood Visor ! ?  Blowed if I can. If I was in a Court of Law with that Photo and Me and 11 Jurors had to make sense of it, we would all say its IMPOSSIBLE to say what the figure is. Its any ones guess.
DB