March 19, 2024, 01:14:05 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Yeti  (Read 7568 times)

August 31, 2019, 01:56:58 PM
Read 7568 times

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
OK. It’s easier for me, the browser automatically translates English-language sites. I know a little English, but writing in English is difficult.
I have something to say and show. I am familiar with the question of studying bigfoot. In addition, I have hunter friends and unbiased biologists with whom I discussed this version. The conclusions we have are unequivocal. Forest people were involved in the tragedy at the Dyatlov pass. Two.

I think this YETI Theory is worth Investigation. It may seem a wild and crazy Theory but the facts are that many people have experiences with Creatures that are not known to Science. Its the same with the UFO Theory.
DB

August 31, 2019, 05:20:16 PM
Reply #1

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
OK. It’s easier for me, the browser automatically translates English-language sites. I know a little English, but writing in English is difficult.
I have something to say and show. I am familiar with the question of studying bigfoot. In addition, I have hunter friends and unbiased biologists with whom I discussed this version. The conclusions we have are unequivocal. Forest people were involved in the tragedy at the Dyatlov pass. Two.

I think this YETI Theory is worth Investigation. It may seem a wild and crazy Theory but the facts are that many people have experiences with Creatures that are not known to Science. Its the same with the UFO Theory.

When I first started looking at the dpi I was very very skeptical of the Yeti theory and it's existence as some of my earlier posts will show.   However, what I have discovered through applying analytical techniques is that the injuries are very suspicious and difficult to explain from either an accident or human attack.  The injuries point toward a large and very powerful ape like creature.  To me there is a pattern to the attack on the Dyatlov group.  So, I am open to the possibility and will openly look at any evidence that is put forward.  It's difficult though.  Most of the evidence is ambiguous.  However it might be possible to convert ambiguous evidence into more solid evidence by applying analytical techniques as mentioned above.

Regards

Star man