March 28, 2024, 03:42:11 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Lars Mittank - any new information?  (Read 6554 times)

March 24, 2021, 02:50:24 AM
Read 6554 times

Jay

Does anyone have any new information on the Lars Mittank case?

For those who may not have heard of this case, here is a snippet from Wikipedia. Of course there are many theories but no real explanation.

"Lars Joachim Mittank (born February 9, 1986) is a German man who disappeared on July 8, 2014, near Varna Airport in Varna, Bulgaria. Mittank was vacationing at the Golden Sands resort, where he was involved in a fight, and was subsequently unable to fly home with his friends for health reasons. Mittank was witnessed acting strangely while alone in Bulgaria, and days later disappeared into the forest around Varna Airport for reasons unknown."

March 24, 2021, 08:22:20 AM
Reply #1

KFinn

Does anyone have any new information on the Lars Mittank case?

For those who may not have heard of this case, here is a snippet from Wikipedia. Of course there are many theories but no real explanation.

"Lars Joachim Mittank (born February 9, 1986) is a German man who disappeared on July 8, 2014, near Varna Airport in Varna, Bulgaria. Mittank was vacationing at the Golden Sands resort, where he was involved in a fight, and was subsequently unable to fly home with his friends for health reasons. Mittank was witnessed acting strangely while alone in Bulgaria, and days later disappeared into the forest around Varna Airport for reasons unknown."

Oh...I haven't heard about this one!  Thank you for posting!!!!!!!
-Ren

December 05, 2021, 02:50:00 PM
Reply #2

ThorstenW

I don't know new informations about Lars Mittank. The family continues to search for him, I think.