Theories Discussion > Murdered

This murder scenario fits scene

<< < (3/8) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
In reading the summary of just Ludymila and Alexander, both found in the ravine, they both have the same neck injuries that, according to the autopsy, indicated strangulation, broken face bones, caved in cartilage of the noses, broken ribs etc.- very similar injuries which also possibly indicates one assailant inflicting said wounds. Thibeau had a massive head injury and skull fracture that was agreed to have been delivered with great strength. In addition to the blunt force trauma, sharp force trauma was also noted here indicating that a knife, ax or bayonet type instrument was used to cause said injuries. The hikers were beaten, tortured over a period of many hours, attacked with sharp and blunt instruments and then died from either strangulation, massive head injuries and/or froze to death. I think it's very important to read as much about the conditions of the bodies and each of their specific injuries to come to a similar conclusion that there can be no other logical and rational explanation other than premeditated homicide. Who/why will never be known and it is impossible to speculate without any real evidence as to their identification or motive. However, it should be recognized that the murders were indeed premeditated. While there are some strange circumstances here, I don't think this is as big a mystery as its been made out to be. Would there be any other conclusion had this event happened today?

http://russiantours.online/chapter14

Manti:

--- Quote from: EBE on January 07, 2022, 03:02:00 AM --- It is a common practice of some members of this forum to label any evidence that does not fit into their theory as being staged/caused by negligence etc.

--- End quote ---

I don't have any theory, I haven't found one yet that sufficiently explained everything.
But regardless, I think it is true that a lot (maybe most) of the evidence in the Dyatlov Pass case is due to negligence.

Also I don't know where the info about skull fractures on both sides of Rustem's head comes from... He only had 1 long fracture, no?

--- Quote from: EBE on January 07, 2022, 03:02:00 AM ---I would also like to point out that if these 3 people would just froze to death, they would have severely frostbitten feet (and possibly also hands), because natural freezing does not happen immediately, and feet/hands go first.. This was not described in the autopsy reports..

And one more thing. The autopsy report of Krivonishenko states that he froze to death, however, his left foot and leg was severely burned (bursting skin, flap skin from burning, charring). Freezing to death and 3rd degree burns somehow don't go together:)

--- End quote ---
Frostbite develops once the frozen area defrosts (and the sufferer is still alive).

And yes burns and hypothermia can be compatible. It's a good time of the year for such experiments, try to light a bonfire on a windy night, and sit next to it in a T-shirt. You will still be cold. Or alternatively downwind from the fire it might burn your hair off (don't sit there!).
And when they couldn't put on more (dry) clothes etc and hypothermia advanced further, there is a stage with violent shaking and loss of coordination, it's plausible that they might end up with their legs over the fire.

So while I don't think the injuries of Krivo are that suspicious, the fact that no remains of a fire were photographed next to them is quite strange to me...

Manti:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 07, 2022, 08:56:27 AM ---
http://russiantours.online/chapter14

--- End quote ---

Regarding this essay.. I have read it, chapter 1 to 16 (16 is linked from chapter15, but titled "KGB").At the end of chapter 16/"KGB", there is no link to the next chapter and there is no chapter17 when I try that URL manually... but there is a sentence about further upcoming discussion about theories etc. Do you know where can I find the rest of the essay?

ElizabethHarris:
Manti, no I don't know where the rest of the chapters in that essay are but I will look. If I find, I'll tell you how to get there.

RMK:
I think this might be the URL y'all really want?: http://russiantours.online/posts/3164179

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version