Theories Discussion > Murdered

Definitely Murdered, But Why? By Who?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Georgi:

--- Quote from: Icewall42 on June 13, 2020, 02:23:54 PM ---
I would be very curious for more information, if any can be found, in this regard. Considering the entire Dyatlov group perished, but no one in the Blinov group was touched, and yet they all traveled to Ivdel together and performed close hikes in the Urals at the same time... what was their connection to the Dyatlov Incident, if any? Their hike was also scheduled to be longer (25-26 days, as opposed to Dyatlov's 16 days, was it?). Did they all come back early, or on time? Did they have radios?

I would definitely second a page somewhere with any information related to the Blinov group.

--- End quote ---
If I remember correctly, somewhere it said that the search for the Dyatlov group was delayed because the other group(Blinov I assume) was misidentified as the Dyatlov group when they stopped at one of the villages.

janeeyre2150:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on June 14, 2020, 07:27:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Icewall42 on June 11, 2020, 01:31:15 PM ---Hi all,

New to the forums, but I had some burning questions and thoughts after looking at the materials related to this incident.

Without a doubt, based on those materials, I believe these poor souls were tortured, interrogated, and murdered. The injuries the victims received are ones that assailants would inflict with either gun stocks, knives, or stout branches/blunt objects, and there are injuries the victims would receive from kicking and fighting bare-handed. Someone thought these kids had secrets, someone believed they might spill those secrets, and someone thought they all needed to be questioned and removed--the actual secret-holders, and any nearby witnesses. Such a horrible incident, but anything further than this is pure speculation. My personal belief is that a domestic/internal group (perhaps the KGB as others have said) took this opportunity presented by the hike to quietly eliminate a threat to state secrecy.

All that aside, I have a question: Why was the Dyatlov Group removed, but the Blinov Group who were supposedly hiking in parallel left alone? (Again, this is under the murder theory, not an animal or natural disaster theory). Was anyone in that second group ever interviewed or researched, to see if the Dyatlov Group carried a possible threat to secrecy that the Blinov Group did not?

--- End quote ---

Bold Statements. You say 'DEFINITELY MURDERED' etc. But not even 'The Authorities' can make such Statements because of lack of EVIDENCE.

--- End quote ---

Haha funny, as I remembered, it was the authorities who commanded the investigators to stop working at the case and hastily concluded it with vague answers

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: janeeyre2150 on June 19, 2020, 01:08:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on June 14, 2020, 07:27:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Icewall42 on June 11, 2020, 01:31:15 PM ---Hi all,

New to the forums, but I had some burning questions and thoughts after looking at the materials related to this incident.

Without a doubt, based on those materials, I believe these poor souls were tortured, interrogated, and murdered. The injuries the victims received are ones that assailants would inflict with either gun stocks, knives, or stout branches/blunt objects, and there are injuries the victims would receive from kicking and fighting bare-handed. Someone thought these kids had secrets, someone believed they might spill those secrets, and someone thought they all needed to be questioned and removed--the actual secret-holders, and any nearby witnesses. Such a horrible incident, but anything further than this is pure speculation. My personal belief is that a domestic/internal group (perhaps the KGB as others have said) took this opportunity presented by the hike to quietly eliminate a threat to state secrecy.

All that aside, I have a question: Why was the Dyatlov Group removed, but the Blinov Group who were supposedly hiking in parallel left alone? (Again, this is under the murder theory, not an animal or natural disaster theory). Was anyone in that second group ever interviewed or researched, to see if the Dyatlov Group carried a possible threat to secrecy that the Blinov Group did not?

--- End quote ---

Bold Statements. You say 'DEFINITELY MURDERED' etc. But not even 'The Authorities' can make such Statements because of lack of EVIDENCE.

--- End quote ---

Haha funny, as I remembered, it was the authorities who commanded the investigators to stop working at the case and hastily concluded it with vague answers

--- End quote ---

I think the use of the word VAGUE is probably fairly accurate to describe a lot of the investigation instigated by the Authorities. From the opening of a CRIMINAL CASE to its closing. And even afterwards.

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Icewall42 on June 11, 2020, 01:31:15 PM ---.......Without a doubt, based on those materials, I believe these poor souls were tortured, interrogated, and murdered. The injuries the victims received are ones that assailants would inflict with either gun stocks, knives, or stout branches/blunt objects, and there are injuries the victims would receive from kicking and fighting bare-handed. ..................
.....  Why was the Dyatlov Group removed, but the Blinov Group who were supposedly hiking in parallel left alone? (Again, this is under the murder theory, not an animal or natural disaster theory). Was anyone in that second group ever interviewed or researched, to see if the Dyatlov Group carried a possible threat to secrecy that the Blinov Group did not?

--- End quote ---

The difference is the voucher often exhibited by Dyatlov while Blinov, who was less organized, had no voucher.

--- Quote from: janeeyre2150 on June 19, 2020, 01:08:56 AM ---      Reply #11

--- End quote ---

The successive governments of Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko, Gorbachev, Yeltsin and Putin obviously preferred and still prefer not to publicize the real and not very glorious causes of the DPI, which would allow ridiculing their beloved motherland.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Here is a summary of my hypothesis N°3, which seems to me to be a reconstitution, which without going into details, answers almost completely the 3 questions :
WHY ? - WHO ? - HOW ?
The case of the Dyatlov Pass is associated with the destalinization and the dismantling of the Gulag, initiated by Khrushchev in 1953 and confirmed at the 20th Congress of the CPSU in 1956.

In 1959, some of the camp guards were thus unemployed, lost their many benefits and some risked (or feared) being justly condemned for sadistic abuses against the zeks.

And Dyatlov was the bearer of an official document (the voucher) designating the nine hikers as active supporters of the 21st Congress of the CPSU (January 27 to February 5, 1959) which was likely to further accentuate the Khrushchevian Thaw.

In addition, a probable conflict must be taken into account between Dubinina and an impactful employee of colony No. 64 under USh/349-Ivdellag during the stay of the Dyatlov group in the village of Vizhay. See :
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg5839#msg5839
http://mystery12home.ru/t-ub-gr-dyatlova
During Stalin's long reign in absolute power (1929-1953) the sadistic tendencies of some Gulag camp guards were approved and even encouraged.

Consequently, a fairly high-ranking official in the Ivdellag or the impactful employee of colony No. 64, engaged 3 former Gulag camp guards from the Vizhay region, who were specialized in pursuing the (few) escapees from the camps, to carry out a terrorist-type attack, with the aim, among other things, of intimidating the central power in Moscow.

The hurried exit of the tent can be explained very simply by a clever classic war ruse, (like: "we come to warn you, in extremis, that an out-of-control experimental missile is going to hit the place of your tent in a few minutes").

For the continuation, the 3 mercenaries knew how to use their assets (surprise, determination, judicious tactics of attacks and calculated retreats...). ) to defeat and exterminate, in a few hours, the 9 athletic hikers who (for the first five) were able to defend themselves valiantly, for a short moments, with their fists.

There were no firearms, but only the resolute use of wooden clubs, with a predominance of side strikes to the temporal head.
(It was enough to stun the victim and leave him or her quietly lying in the snow to freeze to death).

The broken chests of Zolotaryov and Dubinina can be explained in various ways. For example an attacker who lets himself fall with his feet together, from a certain height, on the lying victim ===> 80 kg * 3 meters = 2400 joules!

As evidence that their work had been completely accomplished, the attackers also took 4 eyeballs and a tongue. This is an important clue that directs suspicions towards the ferocious former guards and that Eduard Tumanov tends to denigrate in several of his interventions, in contradiction with his own article :
"Characteristics of skin and bone injuries in the cadavers inflicted by rat teeth - Sudebno-meditsinskaia ekspertiza - I.Vlasiuk and E. Tumanov - July 2010."

Planned continuation and more complete discussion on :

Altercation on the pass / Altercation on the pass
 https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=411.30

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on June 14, 2020, 07:27:24 AM ---Bold Statements. You say 'DEFINITELY MURDERED' etc. But not even 'The Authorities' can make such Statements because of lack of EVIDENCE.

--- End quote ---

All the evidence points to murder.

All or nearly all of the injuries found could only be caused by other humans. Statements to the effect that this or that injury could not be caused by other humans were obvious results of pressure from the Soviet authorities, and were demonstrably wrong. There is nothing mystical in the chest fractures of Dubinina and Zolotaryov, and there will be no damage to the skin if you hit a human skull with a rifle butt if the victim carries headgear.

Thus, the statement that the damage to the skull of Thibeaux-Brignolle could not be caused by a blow by a human attacker is indirect proof that it was exactly what happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version