Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The nine

(1/1)

GlennM:

WarpedWing:
Wow! Very cool, very uncanny. Thanks for sharing.

Manti:
This was created by Eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Manti on July 31, 2022, 08:14:38 PM ---This was created by eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

--- End quote ---

More precisely there are 2 different categories of texts sent to this forum 1°) member (Administrator, Global moderatopr, DPI Guru...Beginner) and 2°) Guest

1) The "members"  are accessible in the member list and it is easy to read all the posts sent by such or such member which may allow to better understand his position (or his perplexity).

Members ---> View the memberlist ---> Username or Posts ---> Show Posts (and optionally Show Stats).

On August 1, 2022, I just checked that there are  219  members who have sent more than 1 post (So a number of posts between 2 and 2449 included).

2) The "Gests" do not appear in the list of members and it is therefore more difficult to quickly find what they have posted on the forum.

I counted 12  Guests.

Guest = SteveCalley - tenne - tekumze - Glacon - Veed - mja Mahé - Ian Jones - DAXXY - trekker - CR3012 - ThorstenW - eurocentric ......(there may be others that I have not noticed).

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Jean Daniel Reuss on August 01, 2022, 03:57:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Manti on July 31, 2022, 08:14:38 PM ---This was created by eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

--- End quote ---

More precisely there are 2 different categories of texts sent to this forum 1°) member (Administrator, Global moderatopr, DPI Guru...Beginner) and 2°) Guest

1) The "members"  are accessible in the member list and it is easy to read all the posts sent by such or such member which may allow to better understand his position (or his perplexity).

Members ---> View the memberlist ---> Username or Posts ---> Show Posts (and optionally Show Stats).

On August 1, 2022, I just checked that there are  219  members who have sent more than 1 post (So a number of posts between 2 and 2449 included).

2) The "Gests" do not appear in the list of members and it is therefore more difficult to quickly find what they have posted on the forum.

I counted 12  Guests.

Guest = SteveCalley - tenne - tekumze - Glacon - Veed - mja Mahé - Ian Jones - DAXXY - trekker - CR3012 - ThorstenW - eurocentric ......(there may be others that I have not noticed).

--- End quote ---

I think Manti was trying to give recognition to Eurocentric for making/ doing the work. I believe teddy put it on the dyatolv website and it is quite thought  provoking.

I would also add that maybe  we are all perplexed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version