Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

Radioactive Clothes

<< < (3/9) > >>

Aspen:
Armide started this thread with a very good question.  Why did they test for radiation?  If I recall correctly, they did not test for radiation during the initial search in February 1959.  They only tested at the second search, in May 1959.  Is it possible that in the meantime, during the autopsy of the first 5 bodies, it was somehow discovered that they had traces of radiation?  That would explain why they brought a radiation detector for the second search in May 1959.

Another question is the source of that radiation.  This is a great website, and I haven’t had the time to look through it all, but I have not yet seen any reference to the fact that UFOs have been reported as the source of radiation, including burns.  Here are a couple of cases from decades ago, since the victims survived they were able to report in details what happened to them. 

1951 – “When Dozens of Korean War GIs Claimed a UFO Made Them Sick”
https://www.history.com/news/korean-war-us-army-ufo-attack-illness

1967 – Falcon Lake, Canada, UFO encounter resulting in radiation burns:  “Soil samples, along with samples of clothing, were tested and deemed to be highly radioactive.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/falcon-lake-incident-book-anniversary-1.4121639

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Aspen on March 22, 2019, 01:23:27 AM ---Armide started this thread with a very good question.  Why did they test for radiation?  If I recall correctly, they did not test for radiation during the initial search in February 1959.  They only tested at the second search, in May 1959.  Is it possible that in the meantime, during the autopsy of the first 5 bodies, it was somehow discovered that they had traces of radiation?  That would explain why they brought a radiation detector for the second search in May 1959.

Another question is the source of that radiation.  This is a great website, and I haven’t had the time to look through it all, but I have not yet seen any reference to the fact that UFOs have been reported as the source of radiation, including burns.  Here are a couple of cases from decades ago, since the victims survived they were able to report in details what happened to them. 

1967 – Falcon Lake, Canada, UFO encounter resulting in radiation burns:  “Soil samples, along with samples of clothing, were tested and deemed to be highly radioactive.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/falcon-lake-incident-book-anniversary-1.4121639

--- End quote ---

We dont know exactly when any Geiger Counters were used, and we dont have any results of their use. All we have is Lev Ivanov saying that his Geiger Counter went CRAZY around the camp site.
Its good that you mentioned the UFO phenomena as a possible source of RADIATION. Obviously the UFO phenomena causes a bit of consternation with many people. But there are many reports from around the World of Radiation being detected in areas were there have been UFO sightings etc. Also the same has been said of CROP CIRCLES.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 22, 2019, 12:42:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Aspen on March 22, 2019, 01:23:27 AM ---Armide started this thread with a very good question.  Why did they test for radiation?  If I recall correctly, they did not test for radiation during the initial search in February 1959.  They only tested at the second search, in May 1959.  Is it possible that in the meantime, during the autopsy of the first 5 bodies, it was somehow discovered that they had traces of radiation?  That would explain why they brought a radiation detector for the second search in May 1959.

--- End quote ---

We dont know exactly when any Geiger Counters were used, and we dont have any results of their use. All we have is Lev Ivanov saying that his Geiger Counter went CRAZY around the camp site.
Its good that you mentioned the UFO phenomena as a possible source of RADIATION. Obviously the UFO phenomena causes a bit of consternation with many people. But there are many reports from around the World of Radiation being detected in areas were there have been UFO sightings etc. Also the same has been said of CROP CIRCLES.

--- End quote ---

One question I have always asked myself about UFOs and the residual radioactive contamination that they are sometimes associated with is this.  Radiation is hazardous to living organisms and I don't think aliens would be immune to this, so why would they design and build vehicles that produced radiative contamination?  It's like humans building a car that runs on nuclear material with a radioactive exhaust?

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on March 23, 2019, 03:04:47 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

One question I have always asked myself about UFOs and the residual radioactive contamination that they are sometimes associated with is this.  Radiation is hazardous to living organisms and I don't think aliens would be immune to this, so why would they design and build vehicles that produced radiative contamination?  It's like humans building a car that runs on nuclear material with a radioactive exhaust?

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

I think we may find that any ALIENS out there are a bit more advanced than the Human Species. Who knows what they are like or made of. They may have powers way beyond even our vivid imaginations.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 23, 2019, 12:51:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on March 23, 2019, 03:04:47 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

I think we may find that any ALIENS out there are a bit more advanced than the Human Species. Who knows what they are like or made of. They may have powers way beyond even our vivid imaginations.

--- End quote ---

Well I suppose they may have evolved on a planet subject to higher levels of radiation and therefore their DNA or whatever it is that controls their cells may have evolved to deal with the damage.  Or, I suppose they may not be composed of organic matter at all.

Regards

Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version