March 19, 2024, 01:53:16 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Map- The Ravine  (Read 9365 times)

March 25, 2019, 02:36:09 PM
Read 9365 times

Shawndl

This is my understanding of the placement of everything in the Ravine.  Any thoughts or disagreements on the locations?

March 25, 2019, 03:52:23 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
This is my understanding of the placement of everything in the Ravine.  Any thoughts or disagreements on the locations?

Its ok. Its another take on the areas location. Some of the Sites associated with this mystery are not precisely located anyway. One thing for sure is that the Ravine was not exactly a big feature. The name Ravine maybe gives a slightly wrong impression to many people not familiar with this Case. It may be gives the impression of something of an Alpine or other big mountainous area. Thats one of the reasons that some people think that at least one of the Dyatlov Group died as a result of a fall at the Ravine. But that is highly unlikely, given the type of injuries sustained.
DB

March 26, 2019, 10:51:52 AM
Reply #2

WAB

Yes. Practically it is true all. I only can suggest modify few point: Den, Slobodin and Kolmogorova. It is connected by that we corrected them some times directly on place (last time at March, 11th 2019) by distance, and Kolmogorova as photo which us was given by Valentine Jakimenko - the participant of searches 1959.

March 26, 2019, 11:33:11 AM
Reply #3

Shawndl

Thank you!  I appreciate all your input.   I know the Den has conflicting locations so very interesting to see what others think.  I will adjust accordingly.

April 26, 2019, 09:26:38 AM
Reply #4

Clacon

Thanks All. Could you put the tent in there please??

September 04, 2019, 01:19:44 PM
Reply #5

Shawndl