Theories Discussion > General Discussion

no mystery here

(1/2) > >>

David Harper:
 The camping stove filled the tent with smoke.  They panicked and left in a blizzard. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is a conspiracy idiot.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: David Harper on January 05, 2022, 10:24:47 AM --- The camping stove filled the tent with smoke.  They panicked and left in a blizzard. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is a conspiracy idiot.

--- End quote ---

I'm a conspiracy idiot then. Where do I sign?

Mars:
How was the smoke from the stove, if the stove was not lit at all that night?   lol4

ElizabethHarris:
I thought one of the mysteries was that they had NOT used the stove. In fact, they didn't even have it in the tent with them. Read more about the evidence as it was found. I think you missed that one.

Manti:
Maybe I'm mistaken but I think the stove was found in the tent.. but in an unassembled state. This might mean they didn't assemble it yet, but wanted to (there was a log of firewood found next to the tent); or that they used it and disassembled it. Or... that they didn't even want to use it. Why store it in the tent though? I imagine it's very uncomfortable to bump into / step on...

As for

--- Quote from: David Harper on January 05, 2022, 10:24:47 AM --- The camping stove filled the tent with smoke.  They panicked and left in a blizzard. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is a conspiracy idiot.

--- End quote ---

The thing is that it was very cold. And also windy. If there was smoke, it makes sense to leave the tent in a panic, cut it to air it out, also somehow put out the fire in the stove... but it was found in a disassembled position, so that's one inconsistent detail. If the stove produced smoke, it must have been hot, so they couldn't have disassembled it for quite a while.

Another one is that they went all the way to the forest without putting on their coats.. surely the tent would air out in a minute in that wind, enough to grab a few coats?

Also there is no explanation in this course of events of why they would have died. We know tent didn't burn, so why didn't they return to it after a while?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version