Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Ground tremor

<< < (3/13) > >>

Ziljoe:
What about the statements saying the foot prints were found  bare feet or with socks?

Ziljoe:
FYI Teddy there's another photo of Yuri Krivonischenko on the autopsy table with his shirt raised up on to his chest. That I can't see on Dyatlovpass.com . I don't know if this new or has been missed. I thought all photos were displayed here.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 10, 2022, 05:40:54 PM ---What about the statements saying the foot prints were found  bare feet or with socks?

--- End quote ---

The only testimony directly saying the footprints were barefoot was that of Chernishev:
https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-88-93#91
It is impossible to tell if the tracks are left of feet in socks after being there for one month. The details of the imprint will not stand, I made experiments, the surface where the toes allegedly were visible is actually protruded upwards and blown by the wind for a month. Even if the tracks survive that long the surface would be smooth and shapeless. Look at the photos. Why aren't there any pictures of the "toes"? But there is a photo of a boot with a heel, why isn't this explained? This is catch ยง22, everyone that says the tracks are barefoot is because there were no tracks of other people (strangers). Why aren't these tracks examined as tracks of strangers, who says there are left by the hikers? Only speculations.

It goes like this - they had a camera, made pictures, you show it to an expert like they did with the tent and the expert says iof the tracks are barefoot or shod. Show me a photo with a toe.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 10, 2022, 06:02:34 PM ---FYI Teddy there's another photo of Yuri Krivonischenko on the autopsy table with his shirt raised up on to his chest. That I can't see on Dyatlov.com . I don't know if this new or has been missed. I thought all photos were displayed here.

--- End quote ---

Yes, all photos are published there. Show me the photo in question, I am very curious now.
Post a link where I can see it.

Ziljoe:

I looked at some links from Igor's link sledoypt. There's a lot of new stuff on there, some of it is very detailed and has variations and a lot of on site research. I love the way russians have discussions. It's like a fight of wit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version