Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Ground tremor

<< < (12/13) > >>

GlennM:
Tks Manti.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Perplexe on January 18, 2022, 02:34:36 PM ---1- Who has an interest in lying and why?

--- End quote ---

I don't think if I keep saying that body dump so you don't loose your job and be sent in the gulag gets any clearer by repeating it over and over again, and it is in the book, so I have accepted to elaborate some more, maybe my voice will add to the argument. Not sure if we are not just gathered here to spend time talking about something and if we are really making any progress in solving the case if we can't convince each other or seem to agree on anything, but I promise to elaborate more on the subject in a talk show on the anniversary of the tragedy. I will announce it a week prior.

--- Quote from: Perplexe on January 18, 2022, 02:34:36 PM ---2- This tragedy is for me of non-human origin, but we have already discussed it. But then what truth is it in our interest to hide and why? Come on, I'm taking the plunge: in my humble opinion, it's because this truth will challenge all our beliefs, and it might be a half-open door to start asking questions that governments prefer precisely ignore, whereas from a certain hierarchical level they are aware. And that can be dangerous for any diet. What do you think Teddy? Do not hesitate to tell me if you think so that I am totally off the mark and at that time I will drop my research because intuitively I trust you. Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I think that if the government was involved they would have done a much better job hiding their tracks. The scene was a mess. Body recovery was even a bigger mess. Who would allow films from the camera to be sent out in civilian's bathrooms to be developed, printed and distributed among friends and families before the investigator sees what's on them?
If by non-human origin you mean extraterrestrial.... We can both self medicate get on the subject.

ElizabethHarris:

--- Quote from: Teddy on January 20, 2022, 02:29:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Perplexe on January 18, 2022, 02:34:36 PM ---1- Who has an interest in lying and why?

--- End quote ---

I don't think if I keep saying that body dump so you don't loose your job and be sent in the gulag gets any clearer by repeating it over and over again, and it is in the book, so I have accepted to elaborate some more, maybe my voice will add to the argument. Not sure if we are not just gathered here to spend time talking about something and if we are really making any progress in solving the case if we can't convince each other or seem to agree on anything, but I promise to elaborate more on the subject in a talk show on the anniversary of the tragedy. I will announce it a week prior.

--- End quote ---
Great point, Teddy. It doesn't seem like much progress is being made because many ppl (myself included at times) have developed their own theory of what happened and tend to omit or explain away the evidence that doesn't support their theory. Scenarios seem to get wilder and wilder by the moment but I am truly faithful that if anyone can make any progress with this case, you can.

GlennM:
For my part, I believe Russian authorities acted responsibly and with considerable effort to resolve the tragedy. I can not fathom that any conspiracy to kill 9 valuable Soviets, stage a scenario, and lie to authorities that would get past the scrutiny of Soviet prosecutors. Russians are intelligent people, they love their children and want the truth. I think the truth is that the hikers were scared by earth tremors and they feared a slab avalanche because they cut their tent into a ledge. They vacated, underestimated the distance to the forest and succumbed to the elements and a bad fall. It makes sense to be me whereas other theories are wanting. It is just deucedly hard to accept people trekking a mile with no boots. That is just crazy! Sigh!

Teddy:

--- Quote from: GlennM on January 24, 2022, 06:10:59 PM ---For my part, I believe Russian authorities acted responsibly and with considerable effort to resolve the tragedy. I can not fathom that any conspiracy to kill 9 valuable Soviets, stage a scenario, and lie to authorities that would get past the scrutiny of Soviet prosecutors. Russians are intelligent people, they love their children and want the truth.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this part. Ground tremor, as many other theories, explains the fist part of the mystery but not the second, a mile down the slope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version