March 18, 2024, 07:11:09 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: About the Birthday celebration and tangerine  (Read 9205 times)

January 25, 2019, 12:46:22 PM
Read 9205 times

dante

Hi
Im confused about the whole tangerine thing on the 29 of januari 1959. Its doroschenkos birthday but in the diary it says its sashas. And Isn't it Alexander Zolotaryov who is nicknamed SASHA? Who is the one that gets the tangerine. Might be a silly question but I want the right facts

Reading the book "Dead Mountain" and I says in the book that it is Doroschenkos 21 birthday

//Dante

January 25, 2019, 10:43:53 PM
Reply #1

dante

January 26, 2019, 12:06:15 PM
Reply #2

WAB

Hi
Im confused about the whole tangerine thing on the 29 of januari 1959. Its doroschenkos birthday but in the diary it says its sashas. And Isn't it Alexander Zolotaryov who is nicknamed SASHA? Who is the one that gets the tangerine. Might be a silly question but I want the right facts

Dear Dante !
It is good that you at first find out question as much as possible precisely, and then you are start conduct discussion. Some interlocutors do absolutely on the contrary.
So, we will note the facts:
1.   Birthday Yury Doroshenko – is in January, 29th 1938 г
2.   Birthday Alexander (really Simeon) Zolotaryov – is in February, 02nd, 1921
3.   Birthday Alexander Kolevatov – is in November, 16th, 1934
Other variants and combinations of dates in this group are not present.
From here it is possible draw conclusion that the person whom does not know the present birthday of Yury Doroshenko and wrote or it has casually mixed name of this man.
This diary was by mistake attributed by Zina, but they were very well familiar with Doroshenko, therefore it is possible tell precisely that not she wrote it. She had separate diary which belonged to it absolutely precisely.
Who wrote it it is possible define the same logic way. It is necessary reject at first those who be exact cannot it. Will be eliminated, all about whom in it is told as about the stranger, or there is an information which the person who writes diary should know.
Remain: Igor Dyatlov, George Krivonishchenko and Rustem Slobodin. Igor Dyatlov studied at the same faculty, as Doroshenko, therefore it was written hardly by him. There are two, who could write it.
By the way, in this diary there is error in date of this day. There is phrase: «Ник Тибо переоделся. Он начал писать дневник.» (с). or “Nik Tibo has changed clothes. He has started to write a diary.” (c). In his  general diary there is record from Tibo for January, 29th, and already Igor Dyatlov on January, 30th wrote. Therefore all converges to that it was on January, 29th and birthday was at Yury Doroshenko.

Reading the book "Dead Mountain" and I says in the book that it is Doroschenkos 21 birthday

//Dante

I so think that I have considered all possible variants but if there are questions in addition, I cannot answer them very quickly. I have casually glanced in this forum, therefore I answer only one question.

July 22, 2020, 02:37:12 AM
Reply #3

sparrow

I went back and was reading some old posts and came across this one.  It is amazing how many interesting discussions I have missed out on.

I seem to have a different take on this subject than everyone else. I am not saying I am right but here goes.

I believe the unknown diary belongs to Alexander.  In reading the way it was written it reminds me a whole lot of his entry in the group diary. In the group diary he talks about himself in the third person.  He also seems to have had a sense of humor.  I am not just looking at what was said but also the way it was said which is how I came to the conclusion of Alexander being the author. It could have just been a way for him  to cheer them up (offering the tangerine) after the disagreement between Nickolas and Lyuda.