Theories Discussion > Murdered

Definitely Murdered, But Why? By Who?

<< < (2/4) > >>

sparrow:
Hello ridgewatcher. 

I think that sounds like an interesting idea.  Do you have any ideas on  how we would get information on members of the Blinov group?

RidgeWatcher:
Maybe would could ask one of the 4 administrators. They are probably already aware of some information regarding the Blinov group.

Something could have been said or done in Ivdel by the Blinov group that ended up with the Dyatlov group paying for in the end with their lives because they were on the more remote trail.

Icewall42:

--- Quote from: RidgeWatcher on June 12, 2020, 07:41:33 PM ---Maybe would could ask one of the 4 administrators. They are probably already aware of some information regarding the Blinov group.

Something could have been said or done in Ivdel by the Blinov group that ended up with the Dyatlov group paying for in the end with their lives because they were on the more remote trail.

--- End quote ---

I would be very curious for more information, if any can be found, in this regard. Considering the entire Dyatlov group perished, but no one in the Blinov group was touched, and yet they all traveled to Ivdel together and performed close hikes in the Urals at the same time... what was their connection to the Dyatlov Incident, if any? Their hike was also scheduled to be longer (25-26 days, as opposed to Dyatlov's 16 days, was it?). Did they all come back early, or on time? Did they have radios?

I would definitely second a page somewhere with any information related to the Blinov group.

RidgeWatcher:
It was in Ivdel that the Dyatlov group was "taken" from the Club where everyone watched a movie and then back to the inadequate "hotel" with wet wood. I know they met with the Blinov group in the morning and had breakfast in the cafe/canteen. Does anyone know where the Blinov group stayed and slept in Ivdel? How any days was the Blinov group in Serov and Ivdel? And where was their first stop after leaving Ivdel and heading west into the Urals?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Icewall42 on June 11, 2020, 01:31:15 PM ---Hi all,

New to the forums, but I had some burning questions and thoughts after looking at the materials related to this incident.

Without a doubt, based on those materials, I believe these poor souls were tortured, interrogated, and murdered. The injuries the victims received are ones that assailants would inflict with either gun stocks, knives, or stout branches/blunt objects, and there are injuries the victims would receive from kicking and fighting bare-handed. Someone thought these kids had secrets, someone believed they might spill those secrets, and someone thought they all needed to be questioned and removed--the actual secret-holders, and any nearby witnesses. Such a horrible incident, but anything further than this is pure speculation. My personal belief is that a domestic/internal group (perhaps the KGB as others have said) took this opportunity presented by the hike to quietly eliminate a threat to state secrecy.

All that aside, I have a question: Why was the Dyatlov Group removed, but the Blinov Group who were supposedly hiking in parallel left alone? (Again, this is under the murder theory, not an animal or natural disaster theory). Was anyone in that second group ever interviewed or researched, to see if the Dyatlov Group carried a possible threat to secrecy that the Blinov Group did not?

--- End quote ---

Bold Statements. You say 'DEFINITELY MURDERED' etc. But not even 'The Authorities' can make such Statements because of lack of EVIDENCE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version