March 18, 2024, 09:06:09 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Why move the bodies?  (Read 23388 times)

May 16, 2021, 10:32:14 AM
Reply #120

Ziljoe

Hi Dona,

How are you getting on ?

May 16, 2021, 10:35:35 AM
Reply #121

Dona

I'm good. How are you? Glad to finally get to the end of this..thats for sure. :)

May 16, 2021, 10:48:28 AM
Reply #122

Ziljoe

I'm good thanks.

I am glad you have got to the end of it. What have you concluded?

May 16, 2021, 10:55:24 AM
Reply #123

Dona

The military or government..  They are the only ones who could have pulled it off..the hikers didnt fight back. The government, in some form.  I think one of them was up to something illegal.. Kill one and you have to kill them all.

May 16, 2021, 11:08:15 AM
Reply #124

Ziljoe

Could you expand your thoughts? I am just interested. It's easy for me to ask as I am as lost as most of us. I struggle with the motive of military or government because of the logistics and motive in the remote area. I can not think of a reason to deliberately murder their own people in the middle of nowhere. Plus there were Mansi about .

May 16, 2021, 11:19:19 AM
Reply #125

Dona

Well, Who are they only people that the  hikers would not fight back.. who could make them take a death march to the woods.. the bodies lined up, military style.. Who can make them do all that? The knew the were dying and did nothing to save themselves.. The KNEW they were dying.. They knew that the minute the walked out of the tent and headed for the woods.. Only the government could make them  do that.. IMO.  I think they injured them, slashed the tent and left them for dead..

Governments will kill an airliner full of people to get to one of them.. They do that  now and especially so  in a Communist country.. I dont know about the Mansi.. maybe they moved the bodies.. who knows.. doesnt matter really. I dont think the Mansi could have pulled it off.. The hikers surely would have fought for their lives with them..

Just my opinion.. but thats what I  think, given what we know.

May 16, 2021, 11:28:13 AM
Reply #126

Dona

You have to look at the injuries. These people were attacked, by someone.. For example.. Igor has machining   wounds on both sides of his face.. A tree falling would have smashed his face and  nose.. yet there is nothing. Then, most all of them had head wounds.. again, some matching..  3 people with matching U shaped wounds..  This was an attack..

May 16, 2021, 11:37:02 AM
Reply #127

Ziljoe

How did they die if they were forced out?  And what was the motive and what government killed an airliner full of people?

Also I meant the Mansi would have been in the area. How would the government know where witnesses were.

I hope my questions are not rude.

May 16, 2021, 11:43:16 AM
Reply #128

Dona

Not rude at all :)

They were forced out of the tent, into the wild.. under-dressed.. Igor didnt even stop to pick up his coat.

If the Mansi saw everything,, would they say  anything.. I think not.. You dont do that against a  government. They know  that..  I think thats wh they didnt shoot them.. It would have been heard for miles.

The airliner.. a few suspected.. but remember the 4-5 scientist that went  down in a plane crash  man years ago.. They were involved in something controversial.. and now the are  dead.. all on one plane.. The woman who made Ob amas birth certificate.  went down in a helicopter full of people.. Ironically, she was the only survivor. but died a week later  in the hospital.  Really? 

These things happen.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:56:13 AM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 11:45:46 AM
Reply #129

Dona

Ah yes, motive.. I think one of  them was up to something or had been or they feared the were.. maybe this wasn't intentional  but worked out that way.. who knows..

But the evidence is what it is and crazy as it may sounds, its all you have..

May 16, 2021, 11:58:58 AM
Reply #130

Dona

The tree falling is a tempting theory but.. Take Simon and Luda out the equation.. now does it look like a tree fall? I dont think so.

I do feel like there is still  something missing here.. We will probably never know  the entire story of what happened...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 12:04:23 PM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 12:02:12 PM
Reply #131

Ziljoe

I've not heard of the Obama birth certificate thing. Obama was an amazing president. Internationally too. You would have been proud of him.

May 16, 2021, 12:05:57 PM
Reply #132

Dona

Really? What did he do for anyone.. Nothing I see..

He was at war the entire 8 years but he did give us washing  machines that turn themselves off if you try to  use hot water.. Gee, thanks!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 12:12:21 PM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 12:16:01 PM
Reply #133

Dona

The there  was his "arrest White kids only" policy. The Promise Program... that got a dozen kids killed in a Florida High School.. They shooter had police at his house over  40 times and nothing happened to him.. not once.. People even report him to the FBI for fear of being a school shooter.. again, nothing..  Because he was  Hispanic..

May 16, 2021, 12:38:48 PM
Reply #134

Ziljoe

Sorry Dona,

I don't know enough about it to comment.
I would just say dump the guns.

Anyway, your thoughts on the government being involved are interesting and I respect your observations on the injuries.  thumb1

May 16, 2021, 12:43:18 PM
Reply #135

Dona

Dumping guns would only give us  a stabbing rate equal to the Brits. The highest in the world.. :) But its not the guns.. I believe in Switzerland  the people are assigned guns by the government.. and they dont have an issue.. Its not the guns..

But you dont punish law biding people for what criminals do. Thats like banning cars because some people are drunk drivers.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 12:49:18 PM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 12:52:35 PM
Reply #136

Dona

AAnyway.. I think the  military or government is the only thing thats seems right.. with what we know.

May 16, 2021, 01:46:49 PM
Reply #137

Ziljoe

Could be Dona. I guess we are all stuck.

May 16, 2021, 01:54:25 PM
Reply #138

Dona

Well, no theory will ever be proven,so.  cry2

And I am only about 75% sure  :) Too much we dont know..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:11:53 PM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 02:31:50 PM
Reply #139

Dona

So, there the were.. Alone on a mountain top. You would think  thats the safest place  on the planet one could be.. I mean, what could get you there?  But, thats why all theories sound a little crazy.. because something crazy happened.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:42:45 PM by Dona »

May 23, 2021, 07:42:15 AM
Reply #140

Sunny

My opinion is that Dyatlov was carried too under his arms and laid to ground when dead, or he died while they were carrying/dragging his body. That's why his arms are bent like they are.

June 01, 2021, 02:07:37 AM
Reply #141

EBE

Also, his hands could have been tied before his death (his legs too).