Theories Discussion > Ergot poisoning / Shrooms

Experimentation

<< < (2/3) > >>

sarapuk:
Apologies. I meant to agree with CalzagheChick re the drug theory. What I meant to say was that the drug theory was another unfeasible explanation.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 30, 2018, 01:02:44 PM ---Apologies. I meant to agree with CalzagheChick re the drug theory. What I meant to say was that the drug theory was another unfeasible explanation.

--- End quote ---

Unfeasible....  awesome.  Kinda like plausible deniability.   

sarapuk:
Poisoning, drug taking, all would have to be very serious to cause them to loose it. Yet they all managed to walk a mile in those harsh conditions etc etc.

CalzagheChick:
I've actually read some articles on high-traffic, not necessarily credible (like Cracked.com back when it used to be hilarious), sites that seriously champion the intoxication theories because it seems like a lot of foreigners put way too much credit into the typical Russian stereotypes of stocky, Vodka-drunken men with hairy bodies and a chip on their shoulders. So I guess maybe it's just easier to think that these students went on a trip to face the Siberian winter in a place that is not conducive to life equipped only with the bare minimum and the possibility that bad things could happen and then bad things happened.

When it's broken down into those crude terms I kind of have to wonder myself if this really is the big mystery it's been hyped up to be after all this time....

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on September 13, 2018, 12:55:49 PM ---Poisoning, drug taking, all would have to be very serious to cause them to loose it. Yet they all managed to walk a mile in those harsh conditions etc etc.

--- End quote ---

Someone must not have ever tripped before.  Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version