March 28, 2024, 01:19:13 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Forgery of photographs after January 26, 1959  (Read 46089 times)

December 14, 2019, 05:13:19 PM
Read 46089 times

Gorojanin

I came on forum with one goal - show forgery photographs after 26 January 1959 year.
Forgery photography means that the campaign is fake.
The bodies were brought in 20-x dates of February, the shooting of forged diaries was written under duress.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2019/12/fake-pictures-oddities-of-diaries-end.html

December 14, 2019, 05:27:44 PM
Reply #1

Gorojanin

A little more detail than in the main article, described in a small article about krivonischenko.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2019/12/real-life-time-difficult-death-fake.html

December 15, 2019, 03:27:18 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

I know that the KGB et al in this period were masters at editing photographs but I'm struggling to see much sense in this.

E.g. the fifth leg marked 5 seems to be the horse's tail?

Also what would be the motive? Why falsify photos of Yudin saying goodbye when he left the group, how does it help a cover story?
Still there's an interesting claim - Yudin didn't recall embracing Lyudmila? Did he really say this?

December 15, 2019, 03:30:46 AM
Reply #3

Nigel Evans

A little more detail than in the main article, described in a small article about krivonischenko.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2019/12/real-life-time-difficult-death-fake.html

But he is clearly not clean shaved in this photo?

December 15, 2019, 08:33:27 AM
Reply #4

Gorojanin

I know that the KGB et al in this period were masters at editing photographs but I'm struggling to see much sense in this.

E.g. the fifth leg marked 5 seems to be the horse's tail?

Also what would be the motive? Why falsify photos of Yudin saying goodbye when he left the group, how does it help a cover story?
Still there's an interesting claim - Yudin didn't recall embracing Lyudmila? Did he really say this?

Neither the KGB, nor the interior Ministry, nor the CIA, nor the GRU, nor any other Agency did this. The Directors ' shop is not in the departments, but all departments are obliged to support the productions.

All events after January 26 are fake.

Yudin does not remember saying goodbye in this interview at 14: 30 .

December 15, 2019, 08:42:48 AM
Reply #5

Gorojanin

He is clean-shaven in all photos and in a campaign, and before a campaign.  But it doesn't matter. 0.5 cm to grow for 13-15 days. Even if he stopped shaving on January 27, he died on February 8-10.

December 15, 2019, 08:49:17 AM
Reply #6

MDGross

A painstaking analysis, and I salute the person who did all this detective work. But this theory adds so many layers of complexity to the Dyatlov hikers' deaths. All the photos after Jan. 26 would have to be created from photos taken on Jan. 26 or before. Wouldn't it be far too obvious to forge and alter existing photos over and over again in an attempt to create "new" photos for Jan. 27-Feb. 1. Wouldn't there be just too much similarity in the photos? The important question is why did the KGB kill the hikers on Jan. 26 and where. Then why stage such a detailed and elaborate death scene? Why not have the authorities announce in late Feb. that after an extensive search the hikers disappeared without a trace?

December 15, 2019, 09:32:15 AM
Reply #7

Nigel Evans

He is clean-shaven in all photos and in a campaign, and before a campaign.  But it doesn't matter. 0.5 cm to grow for 13-15 days. Even if he stopped shaving on January 27, he died on February 8-10.

No he isn't, he clearly has several days of stubble in this photo :-

December 15, 2019, 10:53:06 AM
Reply #8

jarrfan

I am very impressed with the work done with the photographic forgery. I am an amateur photographer but I can see the indications of the forgery. I believe you are onto something. I definitely believe the KGB or the military killed and tortured these people.

A few questions: Yuri left the group and he had kept a small gift from Lyudia, which was a stuffed animal of sorts. It does appear the picture is forged of them hugging. Why did Yuri Yudin really leave the group, and do you believe he has lied for 60 years about his leaving? Or perhaps he dodged a bullet?

The other question is the flesh on the cedar tree and the evidence that the 2 Yuri's climbed the tree? If they were killed somewhere else, how was this accomplished?

Does this mean that the tent was replanted on the mountain and the 3 cuts were made by the perpetrators? I cannot see the Mansi involved in this at all.

Thank you for your detailed report, it is very disturbing....

December 16, 2019, 02:19:29 AM
Reply #9

bertie

Wow Ive followed this subject for over a decade and this is a truly startling new approach to the whole matter. If true then everything written on the subject to date has been nothing but wasted ink.
 Still in shock.

December 16, 2019, 04:33:18 PM
Reply #10

Gorojanin

This fake photos even in Dubinina if you want you can see the bristles larger than Krivonischenko

December 16, 2019, 04:38:40 PM
Reply #11

Gorojanin

A painstaking analysis, and I salute the person who did all this detective work. But this theory adds so many layers of complexity to the Dyatlov hikers' deaths. All the photos after Jan. 26 would have to be created from photos taken on Jan. 26 or before. Wouldn't it be far too obvious to forge and alter existing photos over and over again in an attempt to create "new" photos for Jan. 27-Feb. 1. Wouldn't there be just too much similarity in the photos? The important question is why did the KGB kill the hikers on Jan. 26 and where. Then why stage such a detailed and elaborate death scene? Why not have the authorities announce in late Feb. that after an extensive search the hikers disappeared without a trace?

The shop that made the production with real corpses has no relation to the KGB, the interior Ministry, ets.

For production of false photos real shootings of tourists from January 23 to January 26 in Sverdlovsk, Serov, Ivdel were used.

December 16, 2019, 04:46:41 PM
Reply #12

Gorojanin

A few questions: Yuri left the group and he had kept a small gift from Lyudia, which was a stuffed animal of sorts. It does appear the picture is forged of them hugging. Why did Yuri Yudin really leave the group, and do you believe he has lied for 60 years about his leaving? Or perhaps he dodged a bullet?

We don't know anything about Yudina, except for two facts.
1. On 26 January he went from Vizhaya with the group.
2. On February 19, he appeared alive and well, with stories about the village of loggers of the 41st quarter, about the village of the 2nd Northern mine, about his illness, which was not confirmed by any document.

Where he was and that did with 26.01.1959 on 19.02.1959, not knows no one. This is known only from his words, false photographs and diaries, completed under duress.

He's been telling lies all his life. Therefore, he can be called an accomplice of forgers.

December 16, 2019, 04:53:07 PM
Reply #13

Gorojanin

The other question is the flesh on the cedar tree and the evidence that the 2 Yuri's climbed the tree? If they were killed somewhere else, how was this accomplished?

Does this mean that the tent was replanted on the mountain and the 3 cuts were made by the perpetrators? I cannot see the Mansi involved in this at all.

There's nothing in the criminal case about flesh on wood. But if you want, you can cover the tree with blood and flesh.

Dyatlov's group was not on the pass, the campaign ended on January 26.

The unique homemade tent was not at Dyatlov's group, it was brought by falsifiers

December 16, 2019, 04:55:41 PM
Reply #14

Gorojanin

Wow Ive followed this subject for over a decade and this is a truly startling new approach to the whole matter. If true then everything written on the subject to date has been nothing but wasted ink.
 Still in shock.
Heats up all sorts of versions and clues of the mystery of the Dyatlov pass, initiates writing books, shooting movies the same shop (extra-matrix, supranational, suprastate) clique that did this production with the bringing of bodies and forgery of filming.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 06:55:42 PM by Gorojanin »

December 16, 2019, 11:51:56 PM
Reply #15

NkZ

Hi, some of your proposals are quite troubling, some are a bit far fetched and it seems could be explained by differences in lenses between cameras: it would anyway require a lot of work to double check!
I was wondering where did you get the pictures as some are slightly -but signifcatantly- different from those on the forum. like the frame n°5 ok Krivo's film that doesn't have the scratch on the negative behind the black hat.
regards

December 17, 2019, 01:14:48 AM
Reply #16

Nigel Evans

This fake photos even in Dubinina if you want you can see the bristles larger than Krivonischenko

So when the KGB faked the picture they gave Lyudmila stubble as well as Yuri to fool everybody?  dance1

December 17, 2019, 03:52:25 AM
Reply #17

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
The height difference could be explained simply by not standing on level ground.  The scratch may just be more prominent away from the dark area of Thibo’s hat?

If you look at Thibo’s right hand it is slightly out of focus supporting movement and it casts a very realistic shadow onto Krivonishenko’s jacket.  How can this be explained?

Regards
Star man

December 17, 2019, 02:07:32 PM
Reply #18

Gorojanin

So when the KGB faked the picture they gave Lyudmila stubble as well as Yuri to fool everybody?  dance1

Ask those who claim to be the author of fake KGB photos. And I don't have a word about the KGB, the interior Ministry, the CIA, etc.

December 17, 2019, 02:14:03 PM
Reply #19

Gorojanin

Hi, some of your proposals are quite troubling, some are a bit far fetched and it seems could be explained by differences in lenses between cameras: it would anyway require a lot of work to double check!
I was wondering where did you get the pictures as some are slightly -but signifcatantly- different from those on the forum. like the frame n°5 ok Krivo's film that doesn't have the scratch on the negative behind the black hat.
regards

There are no differences between cameras. All cameras of Dyatlov's group are Zorky, all are equipped with a standard lens of Industar-22.

All five films of Dyatlov's group are exposed in open access in may, 2011 - http://9001.lt/1959/   . The Kuntsevich Foundation allegedly lost the sixth film.

December 17, 2019, 02:29:33 PM
Reply #20

Gorojanin

The height difference could be explained simply by not standing on level ground.  The scratch may just be more prominent away from the dark area of Thibo’s hat?

If you look at Thibo’s right hand it is slightly out of focus supporting movement and it casts a very realistic shadow onto Krivonishenko’s jacket.  How can this be explained?

Regards
Star man

The photo shoot was done on the ice of the Lozva river, smooth as a tabletop. 10 pictures were taken on 4 cameras, on one background, in one place, all were filmed standing on skis.  http://9001.lt/1959/

In the upper left part of the picture there are scratches on which the figures from the photographic plate were not superimposed. They are visible on both light and dark backgrounds.

On Dubinin's right shoulder, the shadow of his arm and the shadow of his collar point in the opposite direction.

December 17, 2019, 07:06:18 PM
Reply #21

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

December 17, 2019, 11:32:37 PM
Reply #22

Morski

All of this sounds like a sub-conspiracy within the big conspiracy. And still - why so much effort to stage the photos and everything?  dunno1
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

December 17, 2019, 11:37:20 PM
Reply #23

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Regards
Star man

The photo shoot was done on the ice of the Lozva river, smooth as a tabletop. 10 pictures were taken on 4 cameras, on one background, in one place, all were filmed standing on skis.  http://9001.lt/1959/

In the upper left part of the picture there are scratches on which the figures from the photographic plate were not superimposed. They are visible on both light and dark backgrounds.

On Dubinin's right shoulder, the shadow of his arm and the shadow of his collar point in the opposite direction.

I can’t see the shadow on Lyuda “s shoulder.  You would need to point it out!?  One thing to note too is that the light source is fairly omnidirectional due to the bright daylight reflecting off the snow.  It isn’t too difficult to explain shadows appearing to be in opposition when subjects are in close proximity.

Regards
Star man

December 18, 2019, 01:33:24 AM
Reply #24

Nigel Evans

Regards
Star man

I can’t see the shadow on Lyuda “s shoulder.  You would need to point it out!?  One thing to note too is that the light source is fairly omnidirectional due to the bright daylight reflecting off the snow.  It isn’t too difficult to explain shadows appearing to be in opposition when subjects are in close proximity.

Regards
Star man
Yes exactly.

December 18, 2019, 08:10:25 AM
Reply #25

lucid-nonsense

All of this sounds like a sub-conspiracy within the big conspiracy. And still - why so much effort to stage the photos and everything?  dunno1

Yeah, what would've been the point of staging the photo when the case file was classified anyway?

December 18, 2019, 11:44:30 AM
Reply #26

Gorojanin

https://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dohairandnailsgrowafterdeath/

Yes, it is. Because of the drying of the skin, part of the hair opens, and this creates the illusion of unshaven. No more than the length of the daily increase-0.32-0.38 mm. This will not give 0.5 cm of bristles krivonishchenko and 1 cm of bristles Thibault.

Krivonishchenko with bristles 0.5 centimeters should to live after last shaving 13-15 days  - https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2019/12/real-life-time-difficult-death-fake.html ,
Thibault with bristles 1 centimeters should to live after last shaving 26-31 day - https://gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/#entry-picturehistory-4632944 .
On films of participants of Dyatlov's group there are shots where they are both clean-shaven.

December 18, 2019, 11:49:26 AM
Reply #27

Gorojanin

The effort was minimal.

Conspiracy theories are the brainchild of the same author who made the productions.

All fakes are created to create virtual events.

December 18, 2019, 12:04:16 PM
Reply #28

Gorojanin

Regards
Star man

The explanation is very simple. This is a photo montage.

December 18, 2019, 12:08:43 PM
Reply #29

Nigel Evans

Regards
Star man

The explanation is very simple. This is a photo montage.
The explanation is very simple. This is a load of nonsense.