May 30, 2024, 03:10:23 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / The female spy who stole the Atomic Bomb
« Last post by KathleenDSmith1 on May 28, 2024, 06:16:41 PM »
Everyone and Teddy:

I found this "Thriller Documentary" on youtube...
The Female Spy Who Stole the Atom Bomb (Thriller Documentary) | Real Stories

Thanks
KathleenDeeSmith

General Discussion / Re: I think they have solved it
« Last post by Teddy on May 28, 2024, 12:15:01 PM »
The expedition to the Dyatlov Pass has become the very pinnacle of every year in my life. There is a daunting amount involved in just the preparation. The ensuing events on the mountain are so nerve-racking and all encompassing that they become the focus of my very existence. It may sound a little unhinged, but hey, there are much more unhealthy and expensive obsessions, don't you think? There are so many bits and pieces that I am sharing here and there, and some take time to digest (like my encounter with the bear). I felt the need to put it all in a separate memoir/diary which is not directly related to the case but integral to understanding of why am I doing what I do. Maybe my calling is derivative of the person I am, perhaps I'm destined to wither my life on the mountain trails... Bulgarian writer Georgi Markov said: "The living close the eyes of the dead, and the dead open the eyes of the living."

Getting to the point, I hate mixing investigating with my personal experience on the Dyatlov Pass. That said, all of you helping me seem to be genuinely interested in my wellbeing, so everyone that has or will contribute will receive an address and login to read my personal diary as I write it, on the go. I thought of announcing it after I actually write some pages and this will start after I get my Russian visa (first days of June), but JohnnyNumber6 here unlocked my heart. You have my promise that I will start writing a personal diary about what happens behind the scenes. It will have a retrospective about the past expeditions, including Expedition Unknown. Everything that doesn't seem important to be reported on the site as relevant to solving the case will be published in this memoir/diary that I am calling MY DYATLOV PASS.

As I am often overwhelmed, I may at times seem harsh and unreasonable, even ungrateful. I want to assure you that you are my closest friends regardless of the differing theories we believe in. As we embark on this new journey, may God bless all of us with good health, sound minds, and pure hearts!

DYATLOV EXPEDITION LOTTERY

You may not be able to make it to the Pass, but I can bring the Pass to you.

General Discussion / I think they have solved it
« Last post by JohnnyNumber6 on May 28, 2024, 10:30:33 AM »
Hello All:

I have been intrigued with DPI for 10+ years. I've been a member of this forum for years, but I mainly read and rarely post. I think this is a great group of people and I've enjoyed being a small part of it.

When Teddy and Igor's book was released a few years ago, I purchased it immediately and devoured it. Upon completion, I thought it was a very interesting theory with some great points, but I was left unconvinced. However, after several years of quiet contemplation, I now believe that they have "solved the mystery". Yes I admit that is a very strong opinion, and yes it is only my opinion. Additionally, I admit that the phrase "solved the mystery" is too strong b/c there is still a lot of work to be done.

I am writing today with two goals:
First to say "congratulations" to Teddy and Igor (RIP). I had started to believe that the mystery would never be solved. For what it is worth, I have great admiration for both of them.

Second is to remind everyone that revisiting their theory with a fresh set of eyes might be worthwhile. Why did it take me years to accept their theory? IMO DPI is the type of mystery that grabs us and sucks us into its vortex. Anyone researching DPI will inevitably form some theories or at the very least identify particular pieces of evidence as critical. It is simply hard for us to accept new theories if they don't "match" our internal theories/evidence. As a group I think we should all support Teddy's efforts in any way possible. I will personally be donating to the cause in my own meager way, I urge you to do the same.

Thanks for your time!

- Johnny
General Discussion / Re: Expedition to Dyatlov Pass thoughts.
« Last post by Teddy on May 26, 2024, 12:03:23 PM »
By way of summary: it makes sense to consider - is it worth doing such an action and what do you want to get out of it? Although preliminary measurements and their results are already available. What is required is a result at least several orders of magnitude more significant.
Do you think it is realistic to get such a result?

I don't know how to move this post in this topic: Magnetic anomaly called "Appendix zone"
Otherwise I would have done it.
The word discovery is used not in the sense of now but ever.
I have no intention to measure the magnetic field. This is done by Aleksander Aleeksenkov (Shura) already.
I am going with a professional metal detector looking for metal objects in the ground that prove activity that hasn't been accounted for till now. My experience in 2022 showed that the amateur class metal detectors did not catch the tin can under the cedar made in 1958. There could be more items. And even if it is hard to prove who left the items under the cedar in 1959 I plan to go to other locations to look for presence of other parties besides the searchers. I have a Google map with suspicions clearings in the forest. We now know exactly where the searchers camps were in the winter and spring of 1959. I believe that there were geologist also prospecting nearby because of the magnetic anomaly that was registered on the maps Igor Pavlov and I provided: https://dyatlovpass.com/1079#magnetic

Bottom line: I don't care what magnetic measurements we can get today. To me it is important that in 1959 the Northern Geological Expedition believed that there were sufficient such magnetic anomalies worth looking for something in the ground. What is important is their presence in the area, not the magnetic anomaly itself.
« Last post by WAB on May 26, 2024, 11:15:18 AM »
I have received a suggestion for the expedition:
If possible bring a magnetometer and plot the Earth's magnetic field to discover any anomalies. Strong magnetic fields can affect the human body.

Measurements have been taken in August 2020 by the legendary researcher Aleksander Aleeksenkov (Shura), who has been on the pass countless times.
https://dyatlovpass.com/appendix-zone

This has already been written and discussed on several forums, including this one. It seems that it has either been forgotten or deliberately neglected the results and conclusions already obtained.

The discovery brings credibility to our theory: https://dyatlovpass.com/1079#magnetic

What “discovery” are we talking about?
The same forum has already written about this “discovery”. Is it not possible even for you to realize what it represents on the physical level and how it affects man, nature and the events being studied?
OK, I will briefly repeat myself, by way of summary and explanation.
1. Unevenness of the magnetic field in different places is quite a common condition in nature. It is especially characteristic of the Urals, where significant deposits of iron ores are unevenly placed. The values of the magnetic field strength can be very different (in numerical value) from what is located nearby. This was observed in the measurements made by Shura.
By the way, it was in a very small area to talk about any “anomaly”.
For example, does a “storm in a glass” have anything to do with meteorology?
2. The results of Shura's measurements are such that even the highest field strength values are about 100,000...800,000 times less than that which can have a noticeable effect on the magnetic compass arrow. As for the effect on a human being, you have to have an increase of several orders of magnitude more. Question: what in this case do you want to get in this expedition?
3. Shura rented a professional magnetometer of a very high level. And he received it practically free of charge. It was a scientific interest of someone from the geological institutes of Ekaternburg. The cost of such a magnetometer is not less than ~ $2000 (>~200,000 rubles) - these are the cheapest copies. The rental cost for a month will be about 5...10%, or will be somewhat cheaper and additionally will require an insurance deposit.
4. There is a serious magnetic anomaly 50 km south, in the area of Mount Chistop. There the iron ores are closer to the surface and have a higher concentration. This was manifested in the fact that radio-electronic equipment failed during thunderstorms (the increase in electric field strength is stimulated by the presence of a powerful magnetic field). But no physiological influence on a person was fixed, though psychological deviations in some people were revealed. In connection with what were such deviations was not revealed. It could be both purely individual reactions to a stressful working regime (military service) and unknown psychological individual reactions to such phenomena. But these were not mass or large in number. These were isolated phenomena. Nothing like this has been observed in the area of Mt. 1079 (Holtchakhl) so far.

By way of summary: it makes sense to consider - is it worth doing such an action and what do you want to get out of it? Although preliminary measurements and their results are already available. What is required is a result at least several orders of magnitude more significant.
Do you think it is realistic to get such a result?
General Discussion / Re: The radioactive trace on the Dyatlov Pass
« Last post by KathleenDSmith1 on May 26, 2024, 07:23:43 AM »
Everyone and Teddy,

Sending two images...one image is Alamos desert New Mexico, look familiar ...this is regarding Klaus Fuchs "Atomic Spy"... be careful "Fuchs" became a controlled  schizophrenia'

Thanks
KathleenDee Smith
General Discussion / Re: The radioactive trace on the Dyatlov Pass
« Last post by KathleenDSmith1 on May 24, 2024, 06:52:23 PM »
Everyone and Teddy

I was viewing in Google again and this about KGB, Russian Spies and I came across George Koval Wikipedia...I will copied and paste a section,
I found what you might been looking for  "Atomic Spies"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cedar_(KGB) (useful information)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Mitrokhin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Koval

Koval was transferred from Oak Ridge to a top-secret lab in Dayton, Ohio on June 27, 1945, where polonium initiators were fabricated. The world's first atomic bomb was detonated in New Mexico on July 16 of that year. Atomic bombs were dropped on Japan on August 6 and 9. The Soviet Union responded by increasing efforts to develop its own atomic bomb. While the American Central Intelligence Agency estimated the Soviets would not succeed until 1950–53, the first Soviet atomic bomb was detonated on August 29, 1949. The initiator for the plutonium bomb was, according to Russian military officials, "prepared to the 'recipe' provided by military intelligence agent Delmar [Koval]".[2]: 45 

Thanks
Kathleen dee Smith

« Last post by Teddy on May 23, 2024, 09:29:55 AM »
Please chip in, what I have so far is not enough for me to go on an expedition.

« Last post by Teddy on May 23, 2024, 09:21:22 AM »
I have received a suggestion for the expedition:
If possible bring a magnetometer and plot the Earth's magnetic field to discover any anomalies. Strong magnetic fields can affect the human body.

Measurements have been taken in August 2020 by the legendary researcher Aleksander Aleeksenkov (Shura), who has been on the pass countless times.

The discovery brings credibility to our theory: https://dyatlovpass.com/1079#magnetic
General Discussion / Re: Book "1079"
« Last post by Teddy on May 23, 2024, 09:04:12 AM »
The measurements taken in August 2020 by the legendary researcher Aleksander Aleeksenkov (Shura), who has been on the pass countless times, show a magnetic anomaly called the "Appendix zone".
It brings credibility to our theory: https://dyatlovpass.com/1079#magnetic

I have started a topic about this discovery:  https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1653
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10