--- Quote ----Разбить?
-Разбить.
-Поллитра?
-Поллитра.
-Вдребезги?
-Ну конечно вдребезги.
-Да я тебя за это...!  bat1
--- End quote ---

На самом деле, если бы потребовалось обеззараживание спиртом, то им бы обтирались, а не купались.
Различные нарушения памяти при старческой деменции:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=110035

marieuk:
Thanks Teddy.  It was so interesting to read the Controversy questions.  I noticed under the Histological Analysis Results, it says parts/pieces of their internal organs were taken for tests, but for Doroshenko it says some organs were taken for tests.  Is it a translation thing, or is there really a difference between what was taken for tests please? 

Teddy:

--- Quote from: marieuk on February 04, 2022, 06:22:11 PM ---Thanks Teddy.  It was so interesting to read the Controversy questions.  I noticed under the Histological Analysis Results, it says parts/pieces of their internal organs were taken for tests, but for Doroshenko it says some organs were taken for tests.  Is it a translation thing, or is there really a difference between what was taken for tests please?

--- End quote ---

I am quoting the autopsy report. The link is right next to the quote. At the time the autopsy reports were written by hand, there was no copy/paste.
If you are asking me to interpret why was it written differenlty - I don't know.

marieuk:
ok thanks Teddy

GlennM:

--- Quote from: Teddy on February 05, 2022, 12:09:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: marieuk on February 04, 2022, 06:22:11 PM ---Thanks Teddy.  It was so interesting to read the Controversy questions.  I noticed under the Histological Analysis Results, it says parts/pieces of their internal organs were taken for tests, but for Doroshenko it says some organs were taken for tests.  Is it a translation thing, or is there really a difference between what was taken for tests please?

--- End quote ---

I am quoting the autopsy report. The link is right next to the quote. At the time the autopsy reports were written by hand, there was no copy/paste.
If you are asking me to interpret why was it written differenlty - I don't know.

--- End quote ---
This observation tells me that the Russian authorities did a thorough investigation.  This did not lead to a criminal investigation of a crime and cover up. It was an unknown compelling force. I believe a combination of unsteady ground, cold, fatigue and cold rations lead to a panic in the tent. They misjudged their distance to safety and their ability to get back to the tent. Even as I write it, it seems unreal. What a mystery!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version