Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Some thoughts about DPI

<< < (2/3) > >>

Игорь Б.:

--- Quote from: HellNo on February 17, 2022, 04:02:31 AM ---So, the forces with the wind in that mountain… I can somehow understand that without actually visited the mountain, so there is no explanation for Dyatlov’s decision to put the tent there. I believe everyone, who has ever visited the mountains and been in awful situations: it is not a reasonable decision to put the tent there.
--- End quote ---
Неужели?

--- Quote ---Borzenkov: I would like to share my experience from another trek. The weather was fair, we even had sun, and there was only a small cloud on the horizon. We went 1-2 km to reach the pass. The walls of the gorges in the area are close to vertical, 50-400 m (150-1200 ft) high. For a few minutes we were confronted by a blizzard creating a 2-2.5 m (8 ft) wall of snow, and the wind blew so strong it prevented going not only against it, but also at an angle of its direction. Then I noticed something curious; when I lifted my ski pole upwards piercing through the snow, I could still see the sun. There were no clouds in the sky. If the blizzard remains undetected the forecast for the area was still sunny. We had to pitch our tent and wait for two days for the weather to improve. We had to find a place not more than 50-100 m (150-300 ft) wide to descent from the plateau. To find it we needed normal visibility. It was hard to see.
--- End quote ---
https://dyatlovpass.com/chivruay-incident-2?rbid=18461

С дятловцами случилось то же самое.

GlennM:
Hellno, thank you for a thoughtful answer and your experimental efforts with the snow prints. Like most other people, we can take the evidence and reports only so far, then something stops adding up This is why there are so many alternative explanations.

I too wonder about the snow slip. If indeed the hikers cut their way out of the tent while at 880, it would be out of real fear. The evidence suggests they cut out, scattered in several directions regrouped and descended to the forest. For sake of arguement, could it be possible that perhaps a few conspirators wrapped their boots in cloth and carried the tent, akis etc up to 880, made camp, then ran about and backtracked down slope in their own foot steps? A sock may not show a clear heel strike, yes? So, the sock print could be either coming or going.

I judge the fallen branch theory as suspect. Who would rescue them, if not themselves? Where is crush damage to personal property? Why no photo of it? It would certainly warrant it! Why would anybody want to do a cover up? It was supposedly natural.

I judge the snow slip theory questionable for reasons like yours. If snow crushed the tent, why not clear it and return to the tent? Who is going to abandon their safety and supplies in the wilderness? It is not reasonable. I wonder about the rescue photo of the tent. Could those skis been from the rescuers and used for scale, or even nothing at all?  Why do I see no cut marks on the tent? The rescuers stopped for a smoke? I think not.

There is a suggestion that an aircraft spotted the tent. Where does that lead?   Finally. When I consider all the effort to rescue the victims, their medical exams, the investigations and burials, it seems that everyone involved was doing their best. It is just too easy to paint Russian authorities as evil self centered alcoholics. That is a popular Western trope.

RMK:

--- Quote from: HellNo on February 17, 2022, 04:02:31 AM ---With Igor B’s theory: I’ve read about your theories, although it is very hard to follow (even with a translator), so this work continues on by my side. This theory would explain perfectly the yellow markings on the victims and their clothes, which I have wondered. In Finland we don’t have those animals, so I’m not an expert and I will check this theory further.

--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure there are wolverines in northern Finland.

HellNo:
I live in the southern part, and have never seen those animals. The northern part of Finland is like another country to us idiots in the south. This is a fact, not an insult. They know the wilderness in the north and are experts answering that. And yes, there is no  icebears in Finland, as is usually asked by the foreigners and tourists. And no penguines, which live on the Antarctic.  bang1 

Игорь Б.:
А что насчёт финских слонов?
https://youtu.be/WzPiD8wNPT0?t=12

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version