Theories Discussion > Murdered

The Eleventh line

<< < (8/8)

anna_pycckux:

--- Quote from: WAB on October 29, 2022, 07:40:41 AM ---You are misrepresenting the original information. Prodanov could not have given any orders to military pilots. That is a different department. Even a general of another branch of the military could not give orders to pilots. I had a case in practice where an infantry general ordered to load equipment and fly. The crew commander replied, "I can load, but I won't take off because it's against flight rules." There it was a matter of overloading the plane and improper alignment of the cargo, and the general wanted to send it off faster. But there was nothing he could do.
In the same way, Potyazhenko would not take the bodies because they were packed in violation of the instructions for transporting such cargo.
That is why your phrase: "Potyazhenko's correct answer would be: "we refused to take the bodies to Sverdlovsk, but we were following Prodanov's order" (c) is false.

--- End quote ---
Посмотрела сообщения ВАБ, которого я не знала и с которым никогда не общалась, но который позволил себе оскорбить меня и мою версию в разделе "конференция 64"
Я со всей ответственностью заявляю, что ВАБ вводит блоггеров  данного форума в заблуждение своими не компетентными высказываниями. В данном конкретном случае:
Проданов как глава Ивдельского райкома партии мог отдавать приказы в своей вотчине кому угодно, даже военным и даже прокурорам, а уж каким-то вертолетчикам - тем более. В качестве доказательства смотри 6 статья Конституции СССР того времени с руководящей ролью КПСС, которой подчинялись все структуры.

I looked at the messages of VAB, whom I did not know and with whom I had never communicated, but who allowed himself to insult me and my version in the "conference 64" section
I declare with all responsibility that In AB to mislead bloggers with their incompetent statements. In this particular case:
Prodanov, as the head of the Ivdelsky district party committee, could give orders in his patrimony to anyone, even military and even prosecutors, and even some helicopter pilots - even more so. As proof, see Article 6 of the USSR Constitution of that time with the leading role of the CPSU, to which all structures were subordinate.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: anna_pycckux on January 27, 2023, 02:39:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: WAB on October 29, 2022, 07:40:41 AM ---You are misrepresenting the original information. Prodanov could not have given any orders to military pilots. That is a different department. Even a general of another branch of the military could not give orders to pilots. I had a case in practice where an infantry general ordered to load equipment and fly. The crew commander replied, "I can load, but I won't take off because it's against flight rules." There it was a matter of overloading the plane and improper alignment of the cargo, and the general wanted to send it off faster. But there was nothing he could do.
In the same way, Potyazhenko would not take the bodies because they were packed in violation of the instructions for transporting such cargo.
That is why your phrase: "Potyazhenko's correct answer would be: "we refused to take the bodies to Sverdlovsk, but we were following Prodanov's order" (c) is false.

--- End quote ---
Посмотрела сообщения ВАБ, которого я не знала и с которым никогда не общалась, но который позволил себе оскорбить меня и мою версию в разделе "конференция 64"
Я со всей ответственностью заявляю, что ВАБ вводит блоггеров  данного форума в заблуждение своими не компетентными высказываниями. В данном конкретном случае:
Проданов как глава Ивдельского райкома партии мог отдавать приказы в своей вотчине кому угодно, даже военным и даже прокурорам, а уж каким-то вертолетчикам - тем более. В качестве доказательства смотри 6 статья Конституции СССР того времени с руководящей ролью КПСС, которой подчинялись все структуры.

I looked at the messages of VAB, whom I did not know and with whom I had never communicated, but who allowed himself to insult me and my version in the "conference 64" section
I declare with all responsibility that In AB to mislead bloggers with their incompetent statements. In this particular case:
Prodanov, as the head of the Ivdelsky district party committee, could give orders in his patrimony to anyone, even military and even prosecutors, and even some helicopter pilots - even more so. As proof, see Article 6 of the USSR Constitution of that time with the leading role of the CPSU, to which all structures were subordinate.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what the argument is here but there are procedures or protocol's regarding flight in planes, helicopters etc. Payload , lose cargo , flying hours and conditions. I believe if orders are against flight regulations , the pilots would be in their right to refuse. These assumptions happen in the west too.

anna_pycckux:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 27, 2023, 03:16:46 PM ---I'm not sure what the argument is here but there are procedures or protocol's regarding flight in planes, helicopters etc. Payload , lose cargo , flying hours and conditions. I believe if orders are against flight regulations , the pilots would be in their right to refuse. These assumptions happen in the west too.

--- End quote ---
Здесь аргумент лишь в том, что ВАБ утверждает: Проданов не имел право отдавать приказ летчикам, так как они ему не подчинялись.
Отвечаю: подчинялись!! И если бы Проданов стал настаивать на том, чтоб отправлять груз с нарушением инструкции, то летчикам пришлось бы подчиниться, хотя всю ответственность Проданову пришлось бы взять на себя.

The only argument here is that the WAB claims that Prodanov had no right to give an order to the pilots, since they did not obey him.
I answer: they obeyed!! And if Prodanov had insisted on sending the cargo in violation of the instructions, the pilots would have had to obey, although Prodanov would have had to assume all responsibility.

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: Manti on December 18, 2022, 12:04:56 PM ---Could be. More likely is that Charles just got upset and left.  vroom1

--- End quote ---

Yes, that is very likely. It was not the most productive action.

I can understand his probable frustration on some people's denial of the factual cold-blooded murder of nine students who unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, though.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on February 23, 2023, 05:21:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Manti on December 18, 2022, 12:04:56 PM ---Could be. More likely is that Charles just got upset and left.  vroom1

--- End quote ---

Yes, that is very likely. It was not the most productive action.

I can understand his probable frustration on some people's denial of the factual cold-blooded murder of nine students who unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, though.

--- End quote ---

I think he left because of his slander of women and showing his misogynist attitude.

He had also threatened legal action. To what or whom I can't remember. In his dying embers after realising what he had said in written word , he editted something along the lines of, " to be on Netflix soon"

I didn't know there was factual cold blooded murder of the nine student's!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version