Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Anti-gravitational rigor mortis

<< < (3/13) > >>

Charles:
nothing here

amashilu:
I agree with Charles; a person in Lyuda's condition, with broken ribs, could not climb into this strange position, arms up, on her knees with feet dragging, while in the throes of dying. In other places, it is said that she was lying flat on the ground when her ribs were compressed hard enough to fracture them, and that she died about 10 minutes later, as one of the broken ribs pierced her heart. And with a pierced and gushing heart, she got to her knees, put her arms up, and leaned over a ridge? I also notice in the autopsy report that she had "extraordinary mobility" of the thyroid, which can indicate a strangulation or near-strangulation; "extraordinary" definitely indicates something was pressing on her thyroid (neck) area.
As I said in the earlier message, Dyatlov's arms also indicate someone grabbed him by the elbows and pulled him. The two at the cedar tree also show this "moved after death," but this could be their friends, who took their clothes and kindly repositioned them.
I think Lyuda's body shows the most clues of what happened.

amashilu:
There are small branches behind Dyatlov's body, but he does not appear to be holding anything.

Manti:
Sorry my word "clutching" is not the right one.. But if you look at this last picture, the position of his arms don't look unnatural. I think his left elbow is supported by the branch or stuck to smaller branches growing from it.

Which could explain why it didn't drop to the ground and hence the 'antigravitational rigor mortis'

Manti:

--- Quote from: Charles on July 07, 2022, 04:43:08 PM ---

She could not get to such a position moving backwards.

--- End quote ---
Yes I agree. And another strange thing about this photo, is that we read that the "ravine 4" were found under several metres of snow? But here on the right side next to the stream, you can see a layer of snow that is about 5 cm thick. Or is this just somehow an artefact of the old photo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version